Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
*checks value of Magicka Wizard Wars, No More Room in Hell and Defiance cards*

WOW, they crashed hard. Ah well, they're still good for trading around.

Well, this is cute. One of the people who asked me for one of the extra Tropico packs just did this to me.

1:06 PM - (Name redacted): On second thought, I'm actually going unfriend you. I don't think a small transaction should make the difference between a friend and not a friend. I don't make friends -- other people make friends with me.
1:06 PM - (Name redacted) is now Offline.

I'm not going to say who it is... but wow. Talk about having a huge ego.

Oh please, it'll be in the next bundle but it won't have any DLC. :p
That was me. WTF is going on here! I was attempting to be courteous and upfront in letting you know beforehand. I went offline soon after I sent the message from Steam after I saw that you went offline, not the other way around. All I said was I was going unfriend you and why I was going to unfriend you. The fact of the matter is you said you didn't care whether I kept you as a friend after the trade! Since I originally told you I was going keep you as a friend on Steam after the transaction, I thought I should let you know that I changed my mind, instead of saying one thing and doing another.

[SIZE=12.222222328186035px]"I don't make friends -- other people make friends with me." Maybe I didn't explain myself clearly there. What I was attempting to imply was that I usually accept friend requests on PSN and Steam, but I almost never send friend requests to other people. [/SIZE]

Please sirs I buy Tropico 4 CE bundle from you for 50 cents. PM me thx you sirs.

That was me. WTF is going on here! I was attempting to be courteous and upfront in letting you know beforehand. I went offline soon after I sent the message from Steam after I saw that you went offline, not the other way around. All I said was I was going unfriend you and why I was going to unfriend you. The fact of the matter is you said you didn't care whether I kept you as a friend after the trade! Since I originally told you I was going keep you as a friend on Steam after the transaction, I thought I should let you know that I changed my mind, instead of saying one thing and doing another.

[SIZE=12.222222328186035px]"I don't make friends -- other people make friends with me." Maybe I didn't explain myself clearly there. What I was attempting to imply was that I usually accept friend requests on PSN and Steam, but I almost never send friend requests to other people. [/SIZE]

Look at this :newbie: lurker. This is what happens when your family is from Georgia.

Well, this is cute. One of the people who asked me for one of the extra Tropico packs just did this to me.

1:06 PM - (Name redacted): On second thought, I'm actually going unfriend you. I don't think a small transaction should make the difference between a friend and not a friend. I don't make friends -- other people make friends with me.
1:06 PM - (Name redacted) is now Offline.

I'm not going to say who it is... but wow. Talk about having a huge ego.

Oh please, it'll be in the next bundle but it won't have any DLC. :p
It's possible he's just socially awkward and doesn't know how to communicate or empathize properly with other people. That message sounds like personal reasoning that should have been kept to himself. I'm guessing you wouldn't have been offended if he simply wanted to keep his friends list short.

*sighs*

Guys. Please don't pile on to him. If this was just a misunderstanding then let's move on. Just let it go. Okay?

It's possible he's just socially awkward and doesn't know how to communicate or empathize properly with other people. That message sounds like personal reasoning that should have been kept to himself. I'm guessing you wouldn't have been offended if he simply wanted to keep his friends list short.
I'm used to people removing me after a trade. I guess we both misunderstood each other.

So I'm saying this again, PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER HIM. Shit happened, it's over with.

Well I missed the glitch as well.  Guess it's not that big a deal since I have never played any of the Tropico games I already own.  

Still, slight twinge of regret at not paying attention to this tab I had open all day.

*sighs*

Guys. Please don't pile on to him. If this was just a misunderstanding then let's move on. Just let it go. Okay?

I'm used to people removing me after a trade. I guess we both misunderstood each other.

So I'm saying this again, PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER HIM. Shit happened, it's over with.
It is cool that both of you can make nice and move on. Thank you

If anyone has a spare copy of T4, I'd love them for-ev-er.

(Please, someone get this reference and post a pic/gif)

If anyone has a spare copy of T4, I'd love them for-ev-er.

(Please, someone get this reference and post a pic/gif)
h76_EC6862.jpg

I picked up some extra copies of Tropico 4, if you want them you'll have to work for it. You have to have at least 4 hours played time in any Tropico game (or hell, 4 hours across all Tropico games) and answer one question about the game, and it's yours. PM me if you feel you qualify. 

I picked up some extra copies of Tropico 4, if you want them you'll have to work for it. You have to have at least 4 hours played time in any Tropico game (or hell, 4 hours across all Tropico games) and answer one question about the game, and it's yours. PM me if you feel you qualify.
*idles Tropico 3 for four hours*

just try to keep the deals going, Mark of the Ninja Special Edition DLC for $0.99 on Steam.  Great price on a DLC for a good game.

Shoutout @Fatality for gifting me the Tropico set while I go through moving preparations for tomorrow. (Though I'l be giving him some cards or stuff).

If more glitches happen tmrw or Monday...help a brother out.

First CAG Steam thread regular with 1,000+ posts to quote this gets Pool Nation.. as long as you don't already own it (who doesn't by now?)

[quote name="spoderman" post="12014875" timestamp="1408230713"]First CAG Steam thread regular with 1,000+ posts to quote this gets Pool Nation.. as long as you don't already own it (who doesn't by now?)[/quote]

Do I win?

Edit: this was post 666 for me. That has to count for something.

Well since I was talking about pre-ordering The Crew, I figured you'll all shun me, so I had better try to become friends with NakedBladeEyes.

Step 1.)  Adopt an アジアのgirl avatar.

photo-352021.png

lol I didn't realize you didn't have 1,000+ posts, but it's ok since I wasn't able to give you a Grid 2 key a while back. This should make up for it.
I didn't realize how it either, until I checked. And yes, it does :) Thanks!

First CAG Steam thread regular with 1,000+ posts to quote this gets Pool Nation.. as long as you don't already own it (who doesn't by now?)
I've been here for 6 years, and have averaged about 30 posts per year. At that rate, I figure I will come back and quote this post again in 27 years. And then you can tell me seasonals don't count, and we can all have a big cheesy Scooby Doo laugh.

What if it wasn't glitch at all, but actually calculated marketing move?
That wouldn't be a bad idea at all in certain situations. "Oh, look, you just got the game we usually sell for 10 bucks for 2.50. Now, would you be interested in the 80 bucks worth of DLC we offer?" :)

That wouldn't be a bad idea at all in certain situations. "Oh, look, you just got the game we usually sell for 10 bucks for 2.50. Now, would you be interested in the 80 bucks worth of DLC we offer?" :)
Believe it or not, games at 75% off aren't that much of a rarity :p

Well since I was talking about pre-ordering The Crew, I figured you'll all shun me, so I had better try to become friends with NakedBladeEyes.

Step 1.) Adopt an アジアのgirl avatar.

photo-352021.png
Have you played it and if so any thoughts? I got in the beta but I, erm, haven't tried it yet. :p

Have you played it and if so any thoughts? I got in the beta but I, erm, haven't tried it yet. :p
Oh, I got into that beta! Sold it off for 6 tf2 keys. You should play it and tell me if I got screwed or not.

It really has gotten to the point where 80% off is the new 75%ogtfo, hasn't it?
I don't even bat an eye at anything lower than 90% off.

Somebody paid 6 TF2 keys for a Uplay beta that will eventually go poof? Oh internet, you are always surprising me.

Unless it was cross platform that worked for the peasant boxes, but I kind of doubt it.

What's worse than missing the Tropico 4 Collector's Edition glitch? Already owning it.

Ah, an award winner? At last, some culture in this thread!

"I don't make friends -- other people make friends with me." Maybe I didn't explain myself clearly there. What I was attempting to imply was that I usually accept friend requests on PSN and Steam, but I almost never send friend requests to other people.
You know, you just met someone that did something nice for you. Perhaps you already had a friend in the making and you just pissed it away.

Being Steam friends with someone doesn't mean you want to have their babies, but it is a nice way to meet other gamers. I think maybe Foxhack got the better end of the deal.

Is there a current list/easy way to check games owned for Mac? School is hooking me up with a "New Macbook." Don't know any more details if some games need a specific OS to run.

Steam tags weren't helpful, said there wasn't enough. All I could find was a probably outdated list and "featured Mac games," obviously being limited. 

Is there a current list/easy way to check games owned for Mac? School is hooking me up with a "New Macbook." Don't know any more details if some games need a specific OS to run.

Steam tags weren't helpful, said there wasn't enough. All I could find was a probably outdated list and "featured Mac games," obviously being limited.
if you were looking for an option to find games on steam to buy that were Mac based then

isthereanydeal.com might be a good option. on the right side of the page after the headings of presets, filters and advanced filters, you should find a heading of platforms at which you can select Mac

however, you might be asking how to filter via steam your game library without going into each game to see if Mac or Steamworks I am not sure

the best option I could find at this point was to utilize Enhanced Steam and view inventory then go to categories (next option under the search option in the upper left corner)

click on categories and pick cross platform multiplayer

maybe we can hit up jshackles to make an option to search for steam works or Mac games

if you were looking for an option to find games on steam to buy that were Mac based then

isthereanydeal.com might be a good option. on the right side of the page after the headings of presets, filters and advanced filters, you should find a heading of platforms at which you can select Mac

however, you might be asking how to filter via steam your game library without going into each game to see if Mac or Steamworks I am not sure

the best option I could find at this point was to utilize Enhanced Steam and view inventory then go to categories (next option under the search option in the upper left corner)

click on categories and pick cross platform multiplayer

maybe we can hit up jshackles to make an option to search for steam works or Mac games
I think this is possible with SteamDB but the site is loading slowly for me because Cloudflare sucks and hates me so I can't verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back