Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why wait until your game is finished, when there are literally thousands of people lining up to pay to beta test your game? Plus once you've got their money you don't actually need to finish it, just make up some bullshit about how the Sun God is angry with you and you can't finish it because your partner/mom/child/dog/goldfish has cancer and was hit by lightning while in the ambulance on the way to the hospital after being bit by a feral rabies-infested raccoon and DAMN IT IF YOU WHINY ENTITLED INTERNET PLEBS GET THE PRODUCT YOU PAYED FOR.
Or launch it as it is right now, full of bugs and half implemented features... and move to the next project: the same game with better graphics

Get ready, I'm asking that question. :whistle2:

So, I recently "discovered" Borderlands 2. (I had tried it before, but just didn't get into it, and now I'm enjoying it.)  I have the base game, season pass, and I purchased the Mechromancer yesterday.  Any other dlc's worth it?

apVO05g.png

Free weekend*, expect if you own Borderlands 2

That Zoe Quinn Five Guys video is awful. The tl;dw of it is he can't differentiate accusation (much) from motivation (sure) from evidence (not much). Which isn't surprising when he writes things like "At this point she has to be fucking the President for this sort of power." Quinn might be a shitty person who makes shitty games, and there might be problems in the industry, but being a shrill anonymous youtube mouthbreather doesn't make your point more convincing.

Which is all the more reason to ignore this kind of bullshit and just play the games that make you happy.
you know, the only Quinn I care to talk about on a game forum is this Quinn
2e6e44cc62eee0a4d15b8a637dc21745.jpg

So, I recently "discovered" Borderlands 2. (I had tried it before, but just didn't get into it, and now I'm enjoying it.) I have the base game, season pass, and I purchased the Mechromancer yesterday. Any other dlc's worth it?
Kraig, the other character. Everything else is just cosmetic stuff or single mission packs.

apVO05g.png

Free weekend*, expect if you own Borderlands 2
... you've got to be fuck kidding here.

Oh, I already own Dishonored. I meant, why limit access to a free game weekend if you already own the -other- game that's on a free weekend?
Oh, I understand. The image was for the fact that they'd do that at all. I mean, that's some silly nonsensical nonsense, right there. I wonder why they opted to exclude based on owning a game in a distinctly dissimilar genre.

Oh, I understand. The image was for the fact that they'd do that at all. I mean, that's some silly nonsensical nonsense, right there. I wonder why they opted to exclude based on owning a game in a distinctly dissimilar genre.
Not to mention an entirely different publisher.

So, I recently "discovered" Borderlands 2. (I had tried it before, but just didn't get into it, and now I'm enjoying it.) I have the base game, season pass, and I purchased the Mechromancer yesterday. Any other dlc's worth it?
[customspoiler="Long answer"]
XoFvyoQ.png
[/customspoiler]

while i applause for more Sony option, i must wonder why would you have a ps4 controller and choose NOT to play MGS (or any other games) on it, esp. when seeing PS4 button icons is preferable to you?
Huh? I play MGS on PS4 but I would rather play it on PC for better graphics. Isn't that why many of us are PC gamers, that it's more powerful than consoles?

wats an OP
ron-howard-picture_7816.jpg

Like was mentioned (and misspelled) Krieg/Psycho is a great addition. Gaige and Krieg are tied for my second favorite characters. I'd only recommend the Headhunter packs for the die hard Borderlands fan, but they are enjoyable and add more bosses to loot.

Amerzone is on Steam. It was in the Groupees Build a Microids Adventure Bundle. Time to email Meridian4 support for a steam key!

EDIT: Game goes live tomorrow, but probably won't hurt to email them early.

Imagine Me just added trading cards. There are 3 drops and 6 total cards to collect. If you already own it from whatever bundle it was in it's time to get some free cards out of it. If anyone was interested it also got an update making it exponentially worse than it ever was. Free cards though. Idle time.

Imagine Me just added trading cards. There are 3 drops and 6 total cards to collect. If you already own it from whatever bundle it was in it's time to get some free cards out of it. If anyone was interested it also got an update making it exponentially worse than it ever was. Free cards though. Idle time.
And the market already crashed on them.

Except for the fact that the "manipulating press" argument has already been debunked, and it seems all of you failed to address that for some reason.
I "failed to address that" because nowhere in my reply did I attempt to argue with you. As I stated previously, I think anyone who's interested in defending that girl in any way is an ignorant little twat. I do believe you fall into that category, and Fox has already shown that arguing with you is entirely pointless, because you see nothing wrong with ignoring things to support your crusade.

I honestly don't give a flying fuck about whether or not she "manipulated the press". Arguing about business ethics is the last thing I want to do. If she did that shit or not, I don't really care. I just think she's a flaming bag of poop for being a filthy cheater and for sleeping around with a married man (then lying till she's blue in the face trying to cover it up).

Feel free to continue your white knighting, though. It's amusing to read.

I'm done with this.
Is this the third or fourth time you've been "done" with this? :whistle2:

In before Idiotekque says (two days late when he catches up and brings all the old shit up again) that he changes his mind in internet arguments except he doesn't.
I changed my mind in the ToS argument. ;)

Then I'm wrong on this. Thanks for pointing that out. What does she want then?
Are you vaguely in the indie game business? Do you have a penis? I think we all know the answer to this one.

And the market already crashed on them.
To the surprise of no one.

If your name ain't Spoder or Madjoki you just need to resign yourself that you aren't catching those two fools who will pay too much for bundled game cards and just consider yourself lucky if you get 10 cents.

To the surprise of no one.

If your name ain't Spoder or Madjoki you just need to resign yourself that you aren't catching those two fools who will pay too much for bundled game cards and just consider yourself lucky if you get 10 cents.
I'm idling new guacamelee cards :(

lol, apparently I missed out on this whole Quinn bullshit. I love this bit from Biscuit's rant on it:

4chan is a blunderbuss. It's a giant cannon filled with fuckin screws, nails, bodyparts, shit and waifu. When it fires, maybe 1% of it hits and the other 99% just goes everywhere and makes a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back