Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
You also need to get caught up lathering your cue stick with sunasun's burger grease.

I can say that after it took me 2 months to handle mine with The Dread Pee.
Sunasun, we need to make it happen. I'll bring the extra condiments. ;)

In actuality I don't think either of us want to face Mr. Flowette.

Steam Soundtracks
3 SEPTEMBER - CHRISTEN
You know all those Steam soundtracks you've been collecting alongside your games? Now they're automatically added to your Steam Music library when the associated base game is installed.

This update also includes a richer desktop detail view of your albums and artists, plus a persistent queue across Steam client sessions.

Give the new features a spin in the latest Steam Beta update, then head over to the discussions and let us know what soundtracks you're listening to. We have the Transistor Soundtrack set on repeat these days. Did you know It includes an extended set of *hummed* versions of each of the tracks? Well, it does!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/steammusic#announcements/detail/162449541206998128

Still no FLAC support. Bleh. But it's something.

I hope this is optional at least.

Yay! Get Games gave me a 66% off voucher for Warhammer 40K: Kill Team.

Meh%20Cat.jpg

[H]
1x AMD Rewards Gold

[W]
1 BJ (must be Local & "enthusiastic")

Seems fair :cool:

You have to believe to love FREEDOM

1390317499099.jpg
#you'resuchawhore

Aw man. That's what I get for actually having to sleep. does anybody have any extras? I can pay Paypal.
a true cag would take the offer above, all it takes is your mouth and a loss of dignity

Sunasun, we need to make it happen. I'll bring the extra condiments. ;)

In actuality I don't think either of us want to face Mr. Flowette.
yeah I know, it kinda sucks we both have real lives. :D

I should be around tomorrow, today, putting up sheetrock and trying to con tebow into accepting a job artificially inseminating my goats.

missed out on the fucking gold glitch, if anyone has an extra, I'd love it just for Murdered: Soul Suspect.

Bleh music. The next thing you know they'll want us to read books and act like we're cultured.
You do know there are books - actual novels, not just the "The Final Hours" series or the Prima PDF guides - on Steam, right? :p

I have Diablo III still in the backlog is ROS that much better and worth it at $19.99?
Diablo 3; with the new updates, Diablo 3 is better than when first released. Loot drops and other systems are more polished. ROS is worth $20 if you want to level past 60 to level 70, want to play crusader, want to play adventure mode, want to play Act 5 and want the third type of merchant. In my opinion, $20 is probably lowest we will see for a while and I enjoyed what it added. Black Friday may see 15-20 dollar range. I think $40 was laughable to ask for ROS. Do not be surprised in another 18-24 months that there is another expansion with a new class and level cap increase.

I have Diablo III still in the backlog is ROS that much better and worth it at $19.99?
YES.

D3 was good, but quite flawed. Back when I played it (WAY before Loot 2.0 patch) - story in campaign wasn't that great (Act 1-4); action felt + looked great; but the game felt quite dumbed-down in many ways from D2 (you have no control over number + stats of character when level-up; you just unlock new skills and/or runes to change the skill at each level; less skills on your hotbar than ever before). It was...disappointing.

RoS is a game-changer. Loot-drops are TONS better now (since Loot 2.0); Act 5 of Campaign is really good + doesn't waste much words + dialogue in the story (unlike D3 base-game); and Adventure Mode (which opens up game-world, makes it free-form, and you get objectives tossed at you in areas) is addictive as can be.

Always online DRM still sucks, though.

This is why I stay away from Early Access and just wait for the full release.
Pfff. These days, I'll wait for the full release of the next iteration of a game before picking up the previous version(s) for cheap/free/in bundles when the inevitable PR/advertising campaign comes along for the new one. It's not like I'm playing any of them any time soon anyway.

Shame, I should have bought it when I had the chance I guess.  Wonder what stage the game is left at?  It got good reviews when it was released so I'm surprised at all the backlash.  I mean like The Forest is clearly buggy and "unfinished" but if it got abandoned at the stage it is now I wouldn't be fuming really.  Especially for the MSRP.  I think Stomping might have been a little more, but the pricing for these things is budget pricing.  Maybe the dev need to start charging more for these things if the money is an issue.  

Edit:

This thread is entertaining:

http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/PYgar/h-the-stomping-land-wtf2csgo-keys

Shame, I should have bought it when I had the chance I guess. Wonder what stage the game is left at? It got good reviews when it was released so I'm surprised at all the backlash. I mean like The Forest is clearly buggy and "unfinished" but if it got abandoned at the stage it is now I wouldn't be fuming really. Especially for the MSRP. I think Stomping might have been a little more, but the pricing for these things is budget pricing. Maybe the dev need to start charging more for these things if the money is an issue.

Edit:

This thread is entertaining:

http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/PYgar/h-the-stomping-land-wtf2csgo-keys
are u really offering it that or mor of joke?

So as of three articles going live today, I'm a published gaming journalist now.

One of those three articles was about Newegg selling the AMD vouchers for 99 cents.

Gonna keep trawling this thread for inspiration.  

Looks like they restocked a bunch, also got COH2 and Total War Shogun 2 keys today.
Shogun 2 keys were around yesterday I think, since that's when I redeemed a code and got that game as soon as I put the order in. Thanks for the heads up on COH2 though, that is up today and AMD didn't even email me about it.

On a related note, I have an uncontrollable urge to fight pigs.  Does anyone know any good fighting or beat em ups with some pigs to beat up?  Does Bebop make an appearance in the latest Ninja Turtles game?  I'll even RPG beat up some pig if need be.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back