Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
They way they did it really leaves open the suspicion that they really don't want to hold up their end of the keys-for-votes bargain.
To be fair to them, I know exactly how they feel. All expired keys aside, before the system I developed was as robust it was a complete nightmare sorting out keys for people due to lack of understanding, emails failing or whatever reason they hadn't got their game. The amount of "fraud" emails I got (and still get) was unreal.

It got me so stressed out and made me want to forget about WGN altogether as I'd be spending most of my evenings sorting things out. I had very little to look forward to in my free time for weeks.

However, I made promises and at the end of the day, it would have been really immoral of me not to deliver and it's played a good part in building my own community and interacting with others. People have also approached me personally to thank me and it really helps keep me going.

I appreciate the work you did Carl and don't take it for Granted. At the same time I think a lot of these indie Devs don't think things through and need a reality check. Also like you said at the end of the day if you made promises then it's your obligation to keep them even if it sucks and is a huge pain in the ass and there are unforseen consequences.

@Carl:

giphy.gif

Forgot to post this yesterday (maybe better off without it):

GetGames continues its Sega Summer Sale with 75% off Company of Heroes 2 and DLC.

All activate on Steam.

Also, Sonic games and Mega Drive Classics Series (DRM Free) have been added to the list, for 66% off.
They also have most of the Total War series on sale as well. I'm pretty sure their price for the Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai Collection matches the historical low for anyone that's been waiting for a decent sale on that and it activates on Steam.

Tomorrow, Super Comboman comes out! Its from Adult Swim games and looks alot like Guacamelee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UktXMz2lyv0

My pac-man order on funstock is "on hold (internal processing)"

How much it takes them to deliver the keys?

Edit:

2. How long will it take to get my key? We usually deliver keys instantly. In the unlikely event of any problems, this can take between 1 hour - 12 hours.

So I played some Frozen State and I was walking around and looking for items and then I ate cyanide and killed myself cause I didn't see any zombies or anything at all. Fun game!

Does Carl stagger his keys being sent out or do they all go out at once? Because I know I voted for that Tales of Adventure game and reserved on WGN, probably 20 times even because I was neurotic and couldn't keep track.

Does Carl stagger his keys being sent out or do they all go out at once? Because I know I voted for that Tales of Adventure game and reserved on WGN, probably 20 times even because I was neurotic and couldn't keep track.
I'm sure I voted, too, but I can't find an email for it (unless it was before the notification system). Tbh, after really looking at it, I don't mind if I get a key or not.

Supposedly this Early Access Red Solstice game is giving two games for the price of one at $15. eh.

http://se.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/2ad8ot/steam_the_red_solstice_2pack_for_the_price_of_1/ciu0jfh
Yyyyyyyeah, so I work with the dev team. This is actually an issue on Steam right now, and it'll be fixed soonish... at which point it'll go back to one copy for $14.99 (which is still 40% off the final planned price). So anyway, you might want to jump on this before it gets fixed... if you're looking for a deal, that is.
http://se.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/2ad8ot/steam_the_red_solstice_2pack_for_the_price_of_1/citwg2t
Yeah the 2pack should be only a single copy. But Steam made a mistake and put in a 2pack (which was planned for a later date) for the price of 1 copy.
*Edit: There's some Russians selling it on the Dispenser for 2 TF2 keys but I can't tell if it's the two pack or not. That seems to be the only one Steam is selling at the moment, though supposedly that's a mistake if those comments on Reddit are to be believed.

*Edit2: "Single-player mode is not yet available in Early Access, but will be added for the final launch."

PASS. They really should take "Single Player" out of the sidebar for now too. That's some Children of Liberty boooolshit.

Yes. Got mine some minutes ago.

I have so much hate for Humble Bundle. There is no reason why I have to verify my browser every fucking time I log in. Sorry if I have a dynamic IP, you fuckers.

I hope they all get cancer and it's terminal.

Supposedly this Early Access Red Solstice game is giving two games for the price of one at $15. eh.

http://se.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/2ad8ot/steam_the_red_solstice_2pack_for_the_price_of_1/ciu0jfh

http://se.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/2ad8ot/steam_the_red_solstice_2pack_for_the_price_of_1/citwg2t

*Edit: There's some Russians selling it on the Dispenser for 2 TF2 keys but I can't tell if it's the two pack or not. That seems to be the only one Steam is selling at the moment, though supposedly that's a mistake if those comments on Reddit are to be believed.
This dood has it for $5 on the Steam thread.

The Red Solstice 2-Pack = 2 copies

The Red Solstice 2-Pack Gift = extra copy from 2 pack

Edit: And The Red Solstice Gift = extra copy from 4 pack

The Red Solstice 4 Pack

I have so much hate for Humble Bundle. There is no reason why I have to verify my browser every fucking time I log in. Sorry if I have a dynamic IP, you fuckers.

For real, I hate that change. Although the code is always the same...

I have static* IP and get asked every time and no i don't clean cookies.

* dynamic, but literally never changes.

Just got mine too. Whew.

I was about to get all Xena on somebody if I didn't get it because I kept reserving those WGN games over and over and over to make damned sure I got in on them.

Uh. My IP changes every time I connect and Humble has only asked me to verify my browser once in... ever.

You sure your browser isn't deleting their cookies or something?

Sounds like steam, but not as bad because they don't make you name the browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back