Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Carl stagger his keys being sent out or do they all go out at once? Because I know I voted for that Tales of Adventure game and reserved on WGN, probably 20 times even because I was neurotic and couldn't keep track.
Still waiting on mine. I know they are sent out in waves though for the most part.

Zoo Rampage is one of the worst games I've played
Managed to get my key for Zoo Rampage without showing any real proof that I voted(although I did). Probably never going to touch it despite the glorious review you have for it.

Is Soul Gambler on Steam still requiring IE 10 to run I wonder.

They were supposed to do some super mega deluxe version that didn't need it but that got posted to Steam awfully fast...

Edit: "Additional Notes: This game requires Internet Explorer 10"

Those idiots got greedy and couldn't wait for the supposed super mega deluxe version to get done to post it. The guys who are pitching it now also claim not to be the original devs but got it from someone else so I don't have a ton of confidence the will follow through with the super mega deluxe doesn't require IE 10 and runs on Mac and Linux version.

Seems like they don't have much motivation since they are selling the IE 10 version on Steam already.

It's also kind of a bait and switch because they got some votes by promising a non is IE 10 version that would run on Mac and Linux too.
An update on this game: the dev just said that everyone who bought the game at any bundle site or store will get a Steam key for the Dark Arts Edition (includes an artbook and soundtrack.)

And then someone who bought it on IndieGameStand for less than a buck asked if he'd be getting a key too. And the dev said yes.

An update on this game: the dev just said that everyone who bought the game at any bundle site or store will get a Steam key for the Dark Arts Edition (includes an artbook and soundtrack.)

And then someone who bought it on IndieGameStand for less than a buck asked if he'd be getting a key too. And the dev said yes.
I don't think the dev understood the question.

Yeah they are ESL. Also it still requires IE 10 when in their Greenlight campaign and Kickstarter they mentioned redoing it in Unity and I think that version was what some people were voting for and contributing to.

Their whole story sounds like some big mess if you read it. This guy was with this company but then they had a fight or something and the guy left and took the rights to Soul Gambler then went to this other company and they did a Kickstarter and promised to redo the game so it's not just some IE 10 browser crap, but then they just released the IE 10 browser crap anyway and copy paste 'This game needs IE10. If you have any other questions contact us' like 100x on Desura. Oh and I think the original guy left. Or something. I can't really quite make out what the hell they are talking about sometimes.

I have so much hate for Humble Bundle. There is no reason why I have to verify my browser every fucking time I log in. Sorry if I have a dynamic IP, you fuckers.

I hope they all get cancer and it's terminal.

U_MAD_Miku_U.jpg

When was the key claim for that? I voted for it back whenever, but I don't see a key and I'm not sure if I ever successfully reserved one.
That's why I just kept reserving everything every day over and over while he was doing those promotions.

Sorry the games been 40% a bucnh recently. Just kinda makes me chuckle that its a serious question at this point let me see if I can dredge up the post to make my point.

My pac-man order on funstock is "on hold (internal processing)"

How much it takes them to deliver the keys?

Edit:

2. How long will it take to get my key? We usually deliver keys instantly. In the unlikely event of any problems, this can take between 1 hour - 12 hours.
In your Account HIstory, look at the Order Information page right underneath the big "YOUR DOWNLOADS" text. The Steam key is in the box labeled "Serial Numbers (For Activation)".

The key will be displayed even if your order is on hold (like mine still is).

No he means the yellow. No one who doesn't read this thread regularly knows that stupid code is for the sarcastically retarded.

Weekend Steam deal is 40% off Goat Simulator... again. You know, I'd think by now everyone who is going to say "Haha, goat simulator!! OMG I gotta get this!!" has already bought it at that price point. And not many people saying "Well, 40% off Goat Simulator didn't sound attractive the first seven times but this time that sounds like a real deal."

I have so much hate for Humble Bundle. There is no reason why I have to verify my browser every fucking time I log in. Sorry if I have a dynamic IP, you fuckers.

I hope they all get cancer and it's terminal.
It's not just you. I have to do it every time I close the browser window (chrome).

This post was seriously lacking some yellow.
Dude, I think he wants to pee on you. :whistle2:

Seriously though - Yellow comic sans was adopted by some CAGs to aid a certain member here in his lack of ability to detect sarcasm. Personally, I won't/don't ever use it because if you explain it/point it out, you might as well not be sarcastic at all. Plus I am really lazy.

Edit: Motoki'd. Second time today that 'show new replies' has failed me.

Sorry the games been 40% a bucnh recently. Just kinda makes me chuckle that its a serious question at this point let me see if I can dredge up the post to make my point.
I honestly don't keep an eye on the prices. I have it on my wishlist, but today was the first time I actually opened the email for a price change alert. xD

I have posted jokes from time to time, forgot the yellow/comic sans & folks thought I was serious.  :D

...like when I complained that I couldn't find the Steam thread because it isn't stickied, like the Zon one was.

Get the Gold edition that comes with ten extra Goats and ten Goat Slots for more Goats but not the Complete Edition with all the foil Goats or else your Goats will be over-Goated. Perhaps to Llama status, I dunno.
You know.. if you stopped that sentence at "foil goats" I would have bet you that at least one reader would have googled "goat slots" and maybe got more than they were looking for.

Guacamelee was frustrating and disappointing.
I thought it was ok. It definitely was frustrating at a couple of points, but I did stick with it and finish the game. The disappointing part for me was all of the hype I heard before I played.

Highlights for me were the Mexican-inspired art direction and general concept. Dislikes were the uneven level design and repetitive enemies.

Should I get Goat Simulator? It's 40 percent off.
It's fun if you can appreciate it as a completely stupid game that has no real point to it besides causing a ridiculous amount of mayhem, though depending on who you are you'll probably only get an hour or two out of it (more now that there's a second map and local multiplayer, but even then it doesn't have the longest legs). I had fun with it, but I'm sure some will try it for a bit and think it's dumb and pointless and never go back, so you might want to wait for it to get cheaper.

Long winded version: ->Steam Review-<

re: I got it on Desura

I keep waiting for this to go on sale or in a bundle but it sadly seems to not be happening.

Get the Gold edition that comes with ten extra Goats and ten Goat Slots for more Goats but not the Complete Edition with all the foil Goats or else your Goats will be over-Goated. Perhaps to Llama status, I dunno.
Chv3v.png

To be fair to them, I know exactly how they feel. All expired keys aside, before the system I developed was as robust it was a complete nightmare sorting out keys for people due to lack of understanding, emails failing or whatever reason they hadn't got their game. The amount of "fraud" emails I got (and still get) was unreal.

It got me so stressed out and made me want to forget about WGN altogether as I'd be spending most of my evenings sorting things out. I had very little to look forward to in my free time for weeks.

However, I made promises and at the end of the day, it would have been really immoral of me not to deliver and it's played a good part in building my own community and interacting with others. People have also approached me personally to thank me and it really helps keep me going.
Carl, you're here! WGN rocks :)

^^

That looks sweet! Hopefully that comes on greenlight. I got this on Desura a few days ago.
I doubt it'll be on Desura, the game appears to be abandoned already. It's two years old and the Linux version never materialized. It works fine on Windows and Mac at least.

re: I got it on Desura

I keep waiting for this to go on sale or in a bundle but it sadly seems to not be happening.
Does this need the sarcasm font? I could've sworn I saw this in a bundle recently.

Does this need the sarcasm font? I could've sworn I saw this in a bundle recently.
Pics or tits or it didn't happen?

Someone on CAG, who shall remain anonymous, recently told me you are always wrong. :p

And seriously, I think would have remembered if that cheesfest was in even some really obscure ass bundle. I think I'm like one of three people who actually has bought a Daily Indie Game Superbundle.

Quick go idle Robot Rescue Cards before idiots crash all prices, some cards are still worth a lot.
I think people ran in and sold them to like the one person who would pay anything much above 10 cents for them in the couple of hours since you posted that because prices are crap for me now.

It was probably Spoder. :roll:

Pics or tits or it didn't happen?

Someone on CAG, who shall remain anonymous, recently told me you are always wrong. :p

And seriously, I think would have remembered if that cheesfest was in even some really obscure ass bundle. I think I'm like one of three people who actually has bought a Daily Indie Game Superbundle.

I think people ran in and sold them to like the one person who would pay anything much above 10 cents for them in the couple of hours since you posted that because prices are crap for me now.

It was probably Spoder. :roll:
6eFX3fR.png

Card name is actually very appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back