Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I certainly would love

Garden_Of_Eden.jpg
Edited for clarity.

Sonic 3 is great, one of the best imo.
Forgot to mention I always get a kick from Sonic 3's special stages.

If you've tried Lost World 3DS's special stages, they're a little reminiscent of Sonic 3, just with AR where you actually physically spin your body around. It makes you look like a total dumb-app (as my dad indirectly told me) but once you get the controls it's totally worth it.

You guys should grab Story About My Uncle, great game for only $6.50

I bought Jet Gunner for $3 not realizing  I voted for it on WGN, my loss ur win hehe. i think its like the first actually good game from wgn- 

7JTCF-BGYR9-GPJ2D

It requires Java and to make an account at the dev's site just FYI. Also he said his sever couldn't handle all the requests it's been getting today so might be YMMV to get through. He said something too about some people paid but it didn't register an account for them so they have to email him now or some such.

I bought like 12 of those for fellow CAGs. That was back before King Tony Baratheon was murdered by the Lannisters, and that feculent product of incest Josh took the throne to torture us PC lords.
That explains Josh's subsequent disappearance...

It requires Java and to make an account at the dev's site just FYI. Also he said his sever couldn't handle all the requests it's been getting today so might be YMMV to get through. He said something too about some people paid but it didn't register an account for them so they have to email him now or some such.
I paid and that was the end of it. Got emails saying I had an account with the username and password and whatnot, easy peasy.

Steam key on greenlit. After glancing at screenshots, I think I'll save myself the hassle and the penny.
Agreed. Competition for the penny has been rough when comparing these indie game to Metro Last Light. :whistle2:

Looking at the new Groupee's Be Mine bundle. Anyone know if Little Big Adventure is worth the cost? I know its a old game but the artstyle looks awful. Does gameplay hold up for the game.

Also undecided if I should throw a $1 towards The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss....

Or maybe I should pull a Near-Gilby and bet on a "Dollar Day" :D/

Agreed. Competition for the penny has been rough when comparing these indie game to Metro Last Light. :whistle2:

Looking at the new Groupee's Be Mine bundle. Anyone know if Little Big Adventure, I know its a old game but the artstyle looks awful. Does gameplay hold up for the game.

Also undecided if I should throw a $1 towards The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss....

Or maybe I should pull a Near-Gilby and bet on a "Dollar Day" :D/
LBA is supposed to be good... though I'd imagine a lot of that is peoples' nostalgia talking. It's an adventure game or something though so I guess those hold up well enough. Looks like we'll get Steam keys for it so I just grabbed it.

I held off on Fall Weiss. Yet another historical military strategy game, and apparently it has NO instructions or tutorial, so that was an easy pass.

They just wrapped up a coup about a month ago. Also they are apparently concerned about John Oliver.
Too bad they aren't concerned with other issues, like human trafficking.

US may blacklist Thailand after prawn trade slavery revelations [The Guardian]
Threat of sanctions unless Bangkok can sort its human trafficking trade, as Guardian investigation shows migrants enslaved on boats working in shrimp supply chain

Slavery and the Shrimp on Your Plate [NTY]
Thai Seafood Is Contaminated by Human Trafficking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6ieOeOxaVE

Got it. Thanks much. 99% of the time I never get these things because I own way too much crap but this was the only thing I didn't own in that Humble so I passed.
You're welcome, I just picked it up. $1'd the first tier. Didn't really like the look of that game, so I gave it away.

I didn't liked LBA that much back in the days, don't know why. Maybe I'll grab it because... don't even know why I'll do it. If it was a GOG key it would be better.

Open for all:

• Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Gun Monkeys
  • Humanity Asset
  • Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete
  • Soulbringer
  • Syberia II
  • Crayon Physics Deluxe
  • Ravensword: Shadowlands
  • GEARCRACK Arena
  • Sweet Lilly Dreams
  • Shelter
  • Major Mayhem
  • Gun Metal
Desura:
  • One Day for Ched
  • Songs of the Myrne
  • Pester
  • Dark Scavenger
  • Rhythm Destruction
  • International Snooker
  • Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends

New donor only list:

• Ballpoint Universe
  • Pickers
  • Sweezy Gunner
  • Hoard Complete
  • Revenge of the Titans

To get on the donor list, just make a donation to Seattle Children's through my Extra Life page! Go team!

Also starting an auction for Batman: Arkham Origins, courtesy of Correlli! The bidding starts at one dollar. Get your bids in! This is a great price for an awesome game and all the money goes to charity!

And thanks, Carl! Jet Gunner was my 2000th game!

Open for all:

• Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Gun Monkeys
  • Humanity Asset
  • Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete
  • Soulbringer
  • Syberia II
  • Crayon Physics Deluxe
  • Ravensword: Shadowlands
  • GEARCRACK Arena
  • Sweet Lilly Dreams
  • Shelter
  • Major Mayhem
  • Gun Metal

Desura:
  • One Day for Ched
  • Songs of the Myrne
  • Pester
  • Dark Scavenger
  • Rhythm Destruction
  • International Snooker
  • Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends

New donor only list:

• Ballpoint Universe
  • Pickers
  • Sweezy Gunner
  • Hoard Complete
  • Revenge of the Titans

To get on the donor list, just make a donation to Seattle Children's through my Extra Life page! Go team!

Also starting an auction for Batman: Arkham Origins, courtesy of Correlli! The bidding starts at one dollar. Get your bids in! This is a great price for an awesome game and all the money goes to charity!
Can I have Major Mayhem? Oh and Halo on steam may as yet be a thing. Here's some shiny new info.

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/halo-master-chief-collection-pc-edition-appears-amazon-uk/

Dark Matter is hot garbage in case anyone is considering it. I was excited for it as I love 2.5D sidescrollers, but its a piece of shit. I read that they put in a new ending but fuck that game really.

Can I have Major Mayhem? Oh and Halo on steam may as yet be a thing. Here's some shiny new info.

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/halo-master-chief-collection-pc-edition-appears-amazon-uk/
Humanity Asset has been hanging around for a while, I'll take it if you don't mind. And Titans too please! Thanks!
Starts at 1 dollar? Make it 2.
Can I get this one? Thanks Sam I Am
Wo0t!!!

And once they bring Halo 1 + 2 + 3 here...

...then they can bring Halo: ODST, Halo: Reach + Halo 4 here.
Sent, sent, sent, Batman: Arkham Oranges current bid = $2, sent, more console trash? Hurray! They should have kept it as a Mac exclusive.

Wo0t!!!

And once they bring Halo 1 + 2 + 3 here...

...then they can bring Halo: ODST, Halo: Reach + Halo 4 here.
I've never been able to get into any halo game. I've played 2 + 3 since most of my friends are dirty peasants and they both seemed average at best. I'm not sure if it's because I mainly play shooters on the PC but I could never understand the fascination with them.

I don't know if it was intentional.. but I got 6,900 stellars from signing up the other day (facebook account finally got approval), which ended up converting to $21 bitcoin. I think people originally got $5 in bitcoin? I don't know why this happened, but I like it.

I don't know if it was intentional.. but I got 6,900 stellars from signing up the other day (facebook account finally got approval), which ended up converting to $21 bitcoin. I think people originally got $5 in bitcoin? I don't know why this happened, but I like it.
Wishing I went for it before...dammit.

I received 6,900 as well, but I haven't converted it yet. $21 in bitcoin? Wow.

Now if only Madjoki would just send back what I sent him so I could convert the lump sum into a nice supply of bundle buying currency. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back