Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
3 codes for me in total.

Space Run - Steam

Alien Isolation - Steam

Star Citizen - Star Citizen (whatever it is)

Habitat - Steam

2 unused silver gold codes for future usage.
for $3 in bitcoins gotten from stellar promo :)

Better than any of Humbles.
I was going to use my bitcoins but I had never done so with Newegg and didn't want to risk them running out during the checkout.

Star Citizen is the pet project of Chris Roberts, a legendary flight/space simulator nerd behind the Wing Commander series, Starlancer, Freelancer (though he left before it was finished), etc.

It's basically a crowd funded ultimate space simulator game that's still heavily in development, and will take a long time to finish, but the end result could be absolutely incredible. Ground combat, space combat, trading, persistent universe, and whatever else you can think of. Unfortunately it's very slow going, but that could be a good thing... Masterpieces shouldn't be rushed.
if it doesn't have alien sex i'll just stick with mass erect

jk im excite for the end product

I was going to use my bitcoins but I had never done so with Newegg and didn't want to risk them running out during the checkout.
I was going to do the same but I couldn't figure out how to pay with it. Humble let me log into my account, but Newegg wanted it sent to some address weirdness. No time for that.

I was going to do the same but I couldn't figure out how to pay with it. Humble let me log into my account, but Newegg wanted it sent to some address weirdness. No time for that.
You have wallet at coinbase & humble uses coinbase to process payments, which makes that possible.

Newegg uses Bitpay, so you have to manually copy address & amount to payment form in coinbase (or wherever you have wallet)

You have wallet at coinbase & humble uses coinbase to process payments, which makes that possible.

Newegg uses Bitpay, so you have to manually copy address & amount to payment form in coinbase (or wherever you have wallet)
Yeah, that definitely wouldn't have been worth trying to mess with.

The thing that's really aggravating about this is that it's not like I have a backlog that's hundreds of games deep to hold me over until some of the ones in here hit my price point

The thing that's really aggravating about this is that it's not like I have a backlog that's hundreds of games deep to hold me over until some of the ones in here hit my price point
inorite? Well, if anyone grabbed an extra and is interested in trading for a couple of tf2 keys, lemme know, Highway robbery out there on the trading sites, as usual.

inorite? Well, if anyone grabbed an extra and is interested in trading for a couple of tf2 keys, lemme know, Highway robbery out there on the trading sites, as usual.
[H]
1x AMD Rewards Gold

[W]
1 BJ (must be Local & "enthusiastic")

Seems fair :cool:

I had no other choice. They refused my paypal, because I'm not american enough.
You have to believe to love FREEDOM

1390317499099.jpg

Aw man. That's what I get for actually having to sleep. does anybody have any extras? I can pay Paypal.

[quote name="lostnumber" post="12058682" timestamp="1409648698"]Aw man. That's what I get for actually having to sleep. does anybody have any extras? I can pay Paypal.[/quote]

In the same boat. Willing to pay for someone's extra.

Stupid sleep requirement. Glitches need to happen on my time.
Heh, nothing like refreshing the page after you wake up and seeing about the whole AMD key thing a couple of posts below my last refresh. I could have stayed up an extra hour damnit. Eh, it happens. Awesome for those that got in on it though.

The good stuff always happens while I'm sleeping.  If anyone can hook me up with Alien Isolation or one of the complete codes I'd be very happy.

Crazy glitch. And there I was thinking a GamersGate £1.50 uplay glitch on Splinter Cell Blacklist was a good deal.

Have these started making their way to the cesspitthread yet? I'm keen on Space Run and Habitat.

Hah! Missed that glitch because sleep, but hooray for anyone able to get in on it before it tanked.

Alien Isolation and Star Citizen are probably the only two that I really regret missing out of the bunch. Worst of all though is missing out on the fun of hitting a jackpot like that. :)

The good stuff always happens while I'm sleeping. If anyone can hook me up with Alien Isolation or one of the complete codes I'd be very happy.
Missed it! Hate you all guys.
Possibly the best deal I have ever missed out on. And I don't even feel that well-rested. Thanks for nothing, sleep. :nottalking:
Hah! Missed that glitch because sleep, but hooray for anyone able to get in on it before it tanked.

Alien Isolation and Star Citizen are probably the only two that I really regret missing out of the bunch. Worst of all though is missing out on the fun of hitting a jackpot like that. :)
This, this, this and this.

I was sleeping, plus I think I might have been playing Sims 4 for a bit when this all first went down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

I think my vidya card is on the fritz. I keep getting freezes on Enemy Unknown, but when I alt-tab out the music kicks back in and the game runs again. Then when I go back to the game it freezes again after a short bit. Sleeping Dogs instantly crashes when I tried to run benchmark and Arkham Origins crashes on start. Even Reignmaker was getting a stutter/freeze thing going on. Any troubleshooting ideas?

I think my vidya card is on the fritz. I keep getting freezes on Enemy Unknown, but when I alt-tab out the music kicks back in and the game runs again. Then when I go back to the game it freezes again after a short bit. Sleeping Dogs instantly crashes when I tried to run benchmark and Arkham Origins crashes on start. Even Reignmaker was getting a stutter/freeze thing going on. Any troubleshooting ideas?
How are the temps? Did you test your RAM? Do you have an integrated GPU to test if you get the freezes?

Man, fighting a cold so I took some NyQuil last night and went to bed by 10:30, trying to be responsible.  That'll learn me.  Congratulations to all you code snaggers out there :D/

(Only really wanted Sniper 3 so I guess I can wait for it to naturally drop to five bucks)

Jeez... this happened right after I went to bed last night.

Weren't these keys supposed to expire today? So they must've sold them to at least get a bit of profit.

I can't believe I missed this newegg AMD deal too.  What really sucks is that I was up when this was going on.  Oh well. :(

Congrats to those who got in on this amazing deal.

I am. Glitch of the year. Missed. Burns like a STD.
I should have put that in Yello Comic Sans. I am in fact very bitter.

You should probably have a doctor take a look at you as that burning sensation you are feeling may not be related to missing a glitch.

Jeez... this happened right after I went to bed last night.

Weren't these keys supposed to expire today? So they must've sold them to at least get a bit of profit.
8th. But they started giving Never Settle Space codes today for GPU buyers, so they seems to have sold these for some profit.

8th. But they started giving Never Settle Space codes today for GPU buyers, so they seems to have sold these for some profit.
Damn. Too bad I missed this, heh. Well it's not like I could buy them, I don't have any spending money at the moment. ;_;

Congrats to everyone that caught the NewEgg glitch. I needed me some Sniper Elite 3 something bad.

Then, on the same token, Labor Day weekend and fantasy football drafting had my calendar all messed up, and I gilbyed Max and Ms. Splosion Man.

On the bright side, my receivers are f'ing awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back