Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I respectfully disagree. I've seen some crazy physical PC collectors in my time as a game reseller. People WILL pay tons of money for stuff most people would think is common, but it really isn't - even re-released stuff.
You have to know that I'm speaking in general terms, right? Isolated cases withstanding?

Anyhoo... missed the Dead Rising 3 deal (I've got a pretty steady streak of bad luck missing these glitches lately!). Kinda bummed, but I'll live/

I've been scouting around for a deal on Borderlands Pre-Sequel and no luck. You'd think that one would be everywhere. I know I'm not alone in this, right? I've checked the trading thread (as suggested) and it seems to have dried up. Release in 3 days. :whee:

You have to know that I'm speaking in general terms, right? Isolated cases withstanding?

Anyhoo... missed the Dead Rising 3 deal (I've got a pretty steady streak of bad luck missing these glitches lately!). Kinda bummed, but I'll live/

I've been scouting around for a deal on Borderlands Pre-Sequel and no luck. You'd think that one would be everywhere. I know I'm not alone in this, right? I've checked the trading thread (as suggested) and it seems to have dried up. Release in 3 days. :whee:
You are definitely not alone, I've been constantly looking for a good deal on the Pre-Sequel for the last three weeks and no luck. The NVidia codes on Ebay are even going for $45-$50 and thats not enough of a discount for me to purchase.

We don't even know if we get to keep. :/

isiFArY.png

Good deal! But key was used :(
Congratulations on spending 20 hours doing the same stuff that it would normally take 10 hours to do if the game design and controls were actually good. Cuz Dead Rising.

is  steam the best place to buy Card city nights.  thinking about using my steam card credits to pick it up. Noticed it was in a bundle back in july. Has anyone seen it back in another bundle since or would it be best just to get it off steam

is steam the best place to buy Card city nights. thinking about using my steam card credits to pick it up. Noticed it was in a bundle back in july. Has anyone seen it back in another bundle since or would it be best just to get it off steam
Just wait for the next big sale. There should be one in December. Pretty much everything in the store will be at least 50% off.

If you absolutely positively have to have the game now, check this site to see who is selling it cheapest.

This stupid game is too photogenic (Except for Chapter 4, that place looks like shit). Frame rate dropped when I hit this new area because I have too much shit pumped up.

ff13-14.png

Update on Dead Rising 3 mispricing:
https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/dead-rising-3--2683-1

Notice

Hi Gamer!

By mistake this game has been on sale for free. It was never intended to be free, shit simply happenend. As a result the world hit us hard during the night. Our service has been down for several hours.

We saw comments on Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Price-Comparison-Pages, Forums, well… the internet. We did read them all and enjoyed the love shared for Gamesplanet.

Be assured, we will write a full post-mortem about the last night and you will get to know all details.

Last but not least: We saw comments on Reddit, that keys would get revoked on Steam. This is not true! We did not take action in any way.

Odd, mine activated fine. Try buying it again or making a new account?
so who has extra key i piad u russian price 75% off please or free which everyone u want if anyone has extra key that willing to give and if it works i paid if not then i punch mysterd face

Dead Rising 3 is currently free on Gamesplanet.

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/cart/add_item?product_id=12425
why couldnt my day off be this day instead hahha why u do this spittermon hehe

Was going to make a post combining the fact that the daily is

FORCED (75% off $14.99 $3.74)

and my being FIRST to post it, but that sounds like more effort than the almost-pun is worth.

...and the deluxe edition is $6.24 and a four-pack is $11.24 ($2.81 each).
Woah, this looks it may fill that hole in my heart, left by Torchlight 1 and Laura Croft Guardian of Light. hmmmm.

Was going to make a post combining the fact that the daily is

FORCED (75% off $14.99 $3.74)

and my being FIRST to post it, but that sounds like more effort than the almost-pun is worth.

...and the deluxe edition is $6.24 and a four-pack is $11.24 ($2.81 each).
Woah, this looks it may fill that hole in my heart, left by Torchlight 1 and Laura Croft Guardian of Light. hmmmm.

This stupid game is too photogenic (Except for Chapter 4, that place looks like shit). Frame rate dropped when I hit this new area because I have too much shit pumped up.

ff13-14.png
Just wait until Nautilus. The place looks like what would happen if Hello Kitty had a nightmare where a Lisa Frank binder threw up all over Walt Disney World.

If you can find 2 other people i would be down for a four pack

Edit: nevermind bought it off a cag

Is the game any good? well it does look fun.
It's a pretty fun aRPG if you like zombies. It has this weapon combo system that is really cool and more personality than your average indie aRPG.

I have the base game any dlc worth getting?
Only if you are really into the game. There's three skins that are not gameplay related. Kovac's way is a new harder mode to play the game in. Nina DLC is a new character. The last one is a new area with volcano's, so it's probably the main one to get if you get any of them.

I noticed some people are adding ALL of the DLC for How to Survive to their cart. You're wasting 72 cents by doing this. Don't buy the Heat Wave packs separately.. The Heat Wave x3 pack includes all individual Heat Wave packs which is the one you want to buy.

I noticed some people are adding ALL of the DLC for How to Survive to their cart. You're wasting 72 cents by doing this. Don't buy the Heat Wave packs separately.. The Heat Wave x3 pack includes all individual Heat Wave packs which is the one you want to buy.
I know that you are trying to be helpful but how do u know if ppl are adding All of the dlc into their cart?

Is there a way to peak into ppl Steam cart? :D/

*33 cents
I think it's more accurate to say you paid 99 cents. It's not as if you paid newegg 33 cents for just the 1 game.

If you were to split the game cost, you'd also have to factor in there were 2 packs inside the bundle (Dyad/Banner Saga for example).

I know that you are trying to be helpful but how do u know if ppl are adding All of the dlc into their cart?

Is there a way to peak into ppl Steam cart? :D/
Because it shows people owning all of the individual Heat Wave DLC + Heat Wave x3 pack, when they should only own the Heat Wave x3 pack (unless they bought the game + dlc bundle in which case it'd show up a bit differently). A few of my friends did it.

How To Survive looks good, but hopefully we all know better than to buy a 505 game outside of a bundle.
more DLCs are coming (at least 2 more after the latest one El Diablo Island dlc)

Good game (very good actually considering it is 505 games)

p.s. have there ever been a 505 game Humble bundle?

505 has their own bundle site (PWUW) and they bundled Marlow Briggs and Brothers for $1 once (I think) and How to Survive was the lone game in the $3.99 tier for another bundle.

Definitely worth the price.  Brothers, Marlow Briggs, and this are all ready great games put out by 505 in the last couple of years.  

505 has their own bundle site (PWUW) and they bundled Marlow Briggs and Brothers for $1 once (I think) and How to Survive was the lone game in the $3.99 tier for another bundle.

Definitely worth the price. Brothers, Marlow Briggs, and this are all ready great games put out by 505 in the last couple of years.
Brothers was in $5, not $1. Marlow Brigs, Takedown and Rekoil was $1 tier.

Oh man, I didn't know this game was on Steam. I've been addicted to the iOS version for a week now. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back