Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please oh please if you reach 800 do it like a man!!1 Woman Costume. I will give you some ideas how you can dress :)

Tcil0WH.jpg
Stop sharing my pics on here!!!! I thought you were special!!!!

On Friday the 24th, I will be streaming 24 straight hours of gaming in support of Seattle Children's. You can support me here.

If I reach 800 dollars before then, I will do the entire stream in costume! Anyone who pledges 25 or more gets to choose a game for me to play for an hour! So far I will be playing Shadowrun Returns and Muffin Knight. That leaves 22 hours left where I might just do Sudokus! Help me not do 22 straight hours of Sudokus!

Also, who wants some free games?

• Huntsman: The Orphanage
  • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
  • Guise of the Wolf
  • Robot Rescue Revolution
  • The Samaritan paradox
  • Frozen Hearth
  • 3 Stars of Destiny
  • Dark scavenger
  • Ballpoint Universe Steam
  • Etherlords I & II
  • Soul Gambler
  • Another Perspective
  • Dream Pinball 3D
  • Jack Orlando
  • X-Blades
I'll take:

Dragon Age: Inquisition; Watch Dogs; and Final Fantasy XIII.

And thanks. ;)

Dr Sasquatch, on 19 Oct 2014 - 10:13 AM, said:Dr Sasquatch, on 19 Oct 2014 - 10:13 AM, said:

• X-Blades
I would like these two if it's still available.

EDIT: Thank you! You're awesome.

I could totally go for Huntsman: The Orphanage! Please, and thank you :)
Sent! :D

Please oh please if you reach 800 do it like a man!!1 Woman Costume. I will give you some ideas how you can dress :)

Tcil0WH.jpg
What he said.

Interested if still avail thanks
I'll take this if its still available. Thanks Mr Squatch!
I'd appreciate Dark Scavenger if you still have it.

Thanks!
Sent, sent, and sent! :D

I'll take:

Dragon Age: Inquisition; Watch Dogs; and Final Fantasy XIII.

And thanks. ;)
Maybe I will give those out in my stream!

Xblades and Guise of the Wolf please!
Sent and sent.

I would like these two if it's still available.
And sent one.

Enjoy the games! :D

On Friday the 24th, I will be streaming 24 straight hours of gaming in support of Seattle Children's. You can support me here.

If I reach 800 dollars before then, I will do the entire stream in costume! Anyone who pledges 25 or more gets to choose a game for me to play for an hour! So far I will be playing Shadowrun Returns and Muffin Knight. That leaves 22 hours left where I might just do Sudokus! Help me not do 22 straight hours of Sudokus!

• Guise of the Wolf
  • Robot Rescue Revolution
  • The Samaritan paradox
  • Frozen Hearth
  • 3 Stars of Destiny
  • Dark scavenger
  • Ballpoint Universe
  • Etherlords I & II
  • Soul Gambler
  • Another Perspective
  • Dream Pinball 3D
  • Jack Orlando
  • X-Blades
Sup, Ding Dongs? Almost time for Extra Life, so I have come back to diarrhea game keys all over the place.

Who wants:

• Syberia II
  • Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Gearcrack: Arena
  • Stealth Bastard Deluxe
  • Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman
  • Hitman: Codename 47
  • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
  • Fairy Bloom Freesia
  • Thief Gold
  • Etherlords I & II
  • Metal Planet
  • Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
  • Hacker Evolution Duality
  • Litil Divil

If you feel like it, you can donate some money to the Seattle Children's hospital through my Extra Life page.
Some games still available from those.

Also these are available only to people who have donated for now:

• Cognition Ep 4
  • Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf
  • Alter Ego
  • The Void
  • The Tiny Bang Story
  • Journey Down Ch. 1
  • Time Gentlemen, Please + Ben There, Dan That
  • Cargo!
  • Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet
  • Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles
  • Memories of a Vagabond
  • Tidalis
  • Plain Sight
  • Project Aftermath
  • Making History II: The War of the World

Sup, Ding Dongs? Almost time for Extra Life, so I have come back to diarrhea game keys all over the place.

Who wants:

• Syberia II
  • Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Gearcrack: Arena
  • Stealth Bastard Deluxe
  • Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman
  • Hitman: Codename 47
  • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
  • Fairy Bloom Freesia
  • Thief Gold
  • Etherlords I & II
  • Metal Planet
  • Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
  • Hacker Evolution Duality
  • Litil Divil

If you feel like it, you can donate some money to the Seattle Children's hospital through my Extra Life page.
Can I have Gearcrack Arena please?

Can I have Gearcrack Arena please?
Have already taken too many from you, but if no one else asks...
See vu play
Sent, sent, and sent.

Some more games available:

• Eschalon: Book I
  • Eschalon: Book II
  • Slip
  • Chompy Chomp Chomp
  • SOL: Exodus
  • Street Racing Syndicate
  • Grimind
  • Gun Metal
  • Finding Teddy
  • 3 Stars of Destiny
  • Battlepillars Gold Edition
  • T.E.C. 3001
  • Revenge of the Titans

Don't forget, I am giving away games to support Seattle Children's, and on Friday I will be streaming 24 straight hours of games! You can support me here. And you can follow me here to see when I start streaming.

Sent, sent, and sent.

• Slip
  • Chompy Chomp Chomp
  • Grimind
  • Gun Metal
  • Finding Teddy
  • 3 Stars of Destiny
  • T.E.C. 3001
  • Revenge of the Titans

Don't forget, I am giving away games to support Seattle Children's, and on Friday I will be streaming 24 straight hours of games! You can support me here. And you can follow me here to see when I start streaming.
May I have 3 Stars of Destiny please?

Sent, sent, and sent.

• Slip
  • Chompy Chomp Chomp
  • Grimind
  • Gun Metal
  • Finding Teddy
  • 3 Stars of Destiny
  • T.E.C. 3001
  • Revenge of the Titans

Could I get T.E.C. 3001 please?

Thank you very much for the giveaway.

Sent, sent, and sent.

• Slip
  • Chompy Chomp Chomp
  • Grimind
  • Gun Metal
  • Finding Teddy
  • 3 Stars of Destiny
  • T.E.C. 3001
  • Revenge of the Titans

Nice key drops! :D

I'll take:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor; and The Evil Within.

And two awesome 4GB VRAM GF 970 so I can SLI it - so I can run those games maybe worth some kind of damn. ;)

I'll give you my address and you can ship those kick-ass cards to my house. ;)

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC requirements are up.

Not too bad, for most of it in the minimum.

Though they hope you got some nice HDD space open, to go along w/ many of the other PC games wanting 50+ GB of space:

http://www.pcgamer.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-system-requirements-released/

The minimum requirements:

OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
Processor: Intel CoreTM i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz or better
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 5870 @ 1GB or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 55 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX-compatible

Similar requirements like Ghosts but will take up more space and maybe runs worse(?). Great!

Black Ops II by Treyarch was the last decent one that ran smooth. I don't know how IW messed up the port for Ghosts. Not sure how well Sledgehammer will do for Advanced Warfare since it's the same engine. Is there any preview gameplay for the PC build?

Just beat Evil Within and talk about a dissapointment with a ending that makes no sense at all. Good job Mikami. -_- Took me 18 hrs on survival difficulty. Game just didnt want to end

Similar requirements like Ghosts but will take up more space and maybe runs worse(?). Great!

Black Ops II by Treyarch was the last decent one that ran smooth. I don't know how IW messed up the port for Ghosts. Not sure how well Sledgehammer will do for Advanced Warfare since it's the same engine. Is there any preview gameplay for the PC build?
Simple.

A good amount of the real IW left, when and a bit after West + Zampella to form Respawn. ;)

EDIT:

Just beat Evil Within and talk about a dissapointment with a ending that makes no sense at all. Good job Mikami. -_- Took me 18 hrs on survival difficulty. Game just didnt want to end
This is why you shouldn't #Fakeybro games. :p

Sounds like you're disappointed.

I'd say go hit some Analysis boards for TEW online somewhere; and see if anyone / any hive of minds figured out the game's ending + meaning.

May I have 3 Stars of Destiny please?
Could I get T.E.C. 3001 please?

Thank you very much for the giveaway.
May I have those two please?

Thank you my Doctor.
Could I have this one, please?
I would love to have this game if it is still available. Thanks!
Sent, sent, sent, sent, and sent! Have fun!

Nice key drops! :D

I'll take:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor; and The Evil Within.

And two awesome 4GB VRAM GF 970 so I can SLI it - so I can run those games maybe worth some kind of damn. ;)

I'll give you my address and you can ship those kick-ass cards to my house. ;)
Wink, shrug, eye-roll, shoulder spasm, bloody nose, long restless nights alone, coke addiction, wink wink, Bill Gates haircut, Donald Trump haircut, handjobs in the park, wink wink wink.

From what I've seen and heard The Evil Within seems to be a big disappointment overall. The story seems to be the biggest complaint along with the forced letterbox. I saw the ending on YouTube and I have to say that the game shit itself at the end pretty hard.

Also the fact that a lot of people aren't happy with the game's story overall yet there is story DLC coming out has people pretty pissed off. Then again when I was waiting for the game to come out and they announced a Season Pass for it I instantly dropped it off my "Might FakeyBro" list. I'm not against Season Passes as a whole but a survival horror game that wasn't even released at the time should NOT have a Season Pass. Shinji Mikami was riding on past credibility pretty hard in an effort to make some extra $$$ with that Season Pass.

From what I've seen and heard The Evil Within seems to be a big disappointment overall. The story seems to be the biggest complaint along with the forced letterbox. I saw the ending on YouTube and I have to say that the game shit itself at the end pretty hard.

Also the fact that a lot of people aren't happy with the game's story overall yet there is story DLC coming out has people pretty pissed off. Then again when I was waiting for the game to come out and they announced a Season Pass for it I instantly dropped it off my "Might FakeyBro" list. I'm not against Season Passes as a whole but a survival horror game that wasn't even released at the time should NOT have a Season Pass. Shinji Mikami was riding on past credibility pretty hard in an effort to make some extra $$$ with that Season Pass.
I haven't seen anything about this other than the massive ad campaign on television, suggesting that they may have spent a substantial amount of the game's budget just on advertising. If the ending is terrible, well, I'm not that surprised. The game's being advertised basically like a horror movie and if you've watched many of those in the last, oh, four decades, you'd know that most of them have disappointing, ridiculous or incomprehensible endings. I'd say maybe one in ten movies in that genre has an ending that makes sense and provides satisfactory closure, and that may be a very generous figure.

So I just beat Alien Isolation. Wow. That was a fun game. It dragged on just a little too long imo but at 16.3 hours I've beaten it with almost every achievement. I won't go into too much detail about the story but it was a damn good game.

The ending was short and basically hints at a sequel of some sort. Though in the context on the Alien timeline they having something in the ballpark of 40 years of the timeline between Alien Isolation and Aliens(movie) to make games/movies/etc.

Also,

Larva Mortus: 6W9JM-CKV7I-G48ZQ

Into The Dark Ultimate Trash Edition: CVWIR-0VIIB-YMCN4

Sent, sent, and sent.

• Slip
  • Chompy Chomp Chomp
  • Grimind
  • Gun Metal
  • Finding Teddy
  • 3 Stars of Destiny
  • T.E.C. 3001
  • Revenge of the Titans

I'll take SOL: Exodus, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back