Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
FunSuckDigital - Grid Autosport update

Well over 18 hours since I ordered, and a full working day in the UK. No key, no further emails. Checking my order info I now see

<waits>

Many similar reports on reddit, including for three other games they had on sale yesterday.
Well that's extremely lame. I just checked my order information and it's still On Hold (internal processing) with no comment (yet). I haven't received an email from them either.

My order completed and PayPal funds were transferred, but at this point I have very little faith keys will be sent out to anyone. Refunds are inevitable but I have to wonder how long that will take. Buying from FunSuckDigital is a very unpleasant experience.

Well that's extremely lame. I just checked my order information and it's still On Hold (internal processing) with no comment (yet). I haven't received an email from them either.

My order completed and PayPal funds were transferred, but at this point I have very little faith keys will be sent out to anyone. Refunds are inevitable but I have to wonder how long that will take. Buying from FunSuckDigital is a very unpleasant experience.
I'm content to wait it out for the chance at a key. As motoki pointed out, their rep was trying to promote this deal on reddit.

Their whole 'we don't give you the keys right away but wait and manually process the orders as if software to automate that process hasn't been invented yet' is crap. It gives them time to reconsider and worm their way out of it or play chicken with people to get them to cancel.

I know stores can still pull a Gamersgate and yank the games after the fact if they really want to, but they have to actually work for that.

It did that to me too. It let me join the group no problem but once I joined it said invite only, except I was already in it.
Yeah, that's confusing. They really should update group pages to show something that indicates that you are indeed a member and not on the outside looking in. I've found you can always check to see if you're a member by trying to enter the chat room and seeing if you're under the 'Member' tab rather than the 'Guest' tab.

I would appreciate an invite as well.

Thanks!

Edit- Am I in the group too?
Yup, you're in the group.

I'm content to wait it out for the chance at a key. As motoki pointed out, their rep was trying to promote this deal on reddit.
Same. For a whopping $4.51 I'm waiting this one out too.

I saw the first post on reddit, posted the deal here, and then made my purchase. When I checked reddit again later I noticed another post about this deal with a different title by a different user. I had no clue it was from a funstock rep at the time. Now I'm wondering if the issue is about the coupon code stacking with the already discounted games. It only ended up being $1.13 cheaper than the sale price. If the delay is due to this, I'd gladly just pay the difference since $5.64 still beats the previous low of $9.99 by $4.35.

Need to say I told you...?
Yeah. However even if I had known prior to my purchase that keys could take up to a week for delivery, I still would've gone in on this deal again. Mainly because it's less than $5 and our Steam backlogs have enough content to allow us to ride out the waiting period.

Definitely looking to pick this up in the future, but not until the price bottoms out. I have a feeling it'll happen sooner than later. And if not...well, I probably wasn't going to play it anyway. I just like sharks. (And I'm nostalgic for my deathmatch days, way back when.)
Live every week like it's shark week.

-Tracy Jordan

Quote my post with the game titles if you want any of these games, and I'll PM them to you. All are steam unless noted.

I require that you have at least 400 posts, and you can take up to 2 games max.

Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy
Ancients of Ooga
Bad Rats
Call of Juarez
Crash Time 2
Depth Hunter 2
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Empress of the Deep
Fester Mudd Episode 1
Fireburst
Gorky 17
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
Heileen 2: The Hands of Fate
Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire
Mata Hari
Muffin Knight
nail'd
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
Pixel Hunter
Puzzle Kingdoms
Realms of the Haunting
RefleX
Return to Mysterious Island 2
Salammbo: Battle for Carthage
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Soulbringer
Space Hack
Super Trench Attack!
Surgeon Simulator 2013
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
White Noise Online

These are from the Groupees glitch. There's a chance they'll be revoked so keep that in mind:

Blackwell Bundle (The Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound and The Blackwell Convergence)
Blackwell Deception

Doorways Chapter 1 + 2 (Shiny Loot; comes with steam key)
King's Bounty Platinum
Lost Marbles (Steam key obtained through desura, less chance of revoke)
Obludia (Shiny Loot; comes with steam key)
Resonance

Quote my post with the game titles if you want any of these games, and I'll PM them to you. All are steam unless noted.

Muffin Knight

These are from the Groupees glitch. There's a chance they'll be revoked so keep that in mind:

King's Bounty Platinum
These two pls.

Ancients of Ooga
Bad Rats
Call of Juarez
Crash Time 2
Depth Hunter 2
Empress of the Deep
Fester Mudd Episode 1
Fireburst
Gorky 17
Mata Hari
Muffin Knight
nail'd
Pixel Hunter
Puzzle Kingdoms
Realms of the Haunting
Reflex
Soulbringer
Space Hack
Super Trench Attack!
Surgeon Simulator 2013
White Noise Online

Blackwell Bundle (The Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound and The Blackwell Convergence)
Blackwell Deception
King's Bounty Platinum
Resonance
Duke and Jagged Alliance 2 please!

Thanks spoder!

nail'd
I may not have 400 posts but I'm going to ask super nicely with sugar on top for nail'd anyway.

Super Trench Attack!
Thanks a lot spoder.

Ancients of Ooga

Empress of the Deep
I'm really close to 400. If I have enough, would appreciate Ancients of Ooga and Empress of the Deep. Thanks!

Edit - (Looks like I have 398)

Thanks spoder! ...darn too slow for lost marbles.
Someone actually took Resonance before you. But you can choose a 2nd game if you want. I'll PM Obludia.

I may not have 400 posts but I'm going to ask super nicely with sugar on top for nail'd anyway.
I'll give it to you since you only asked for 1 game and because I think you were the one that used the Harvey Dent reference lmao

I'm really close to 400. If I have enough, would appreciate Ancients of Ooga and Empress of the Deep. Thanks!

Edit - (Looks like I have 398)
y u not post 2 more times??? srsly. I'll PM them to you anyway.

Quote my post with the game titles if you want any of these games, and I'll PM them to you. All are steam unless noted.I require that you have at least 400 posts, and you can take up to 2 games max.

Bad Rats
Super Trench Attack!
I know I'm just barely squeaking by on the post count, but could I please, please, PuhLEASE HAVE THESE 2 GAMES! I REALLY NEED THEM, especially the rat game.

Sorry for yelling.

Edit; Damn, I've got to learn to read someday.

Ancients of Ooga
Ancients of Ooga, please.

I know I'm just barely squeaking by on the post count, but could I please, please, PuhLEASE HAVE THESE 2 GAMES! I REALLY NEED THEM, especially the rat game.

Sorry for yelling.
The End took Super Trench Attack. Let me know if you want something different for the 2nd game.

EDIT: Gave you Soulbringer

y u not post 2 more times??? srsly. I'll PM them to you anyway.
Thanks Spoder! (400 - Whew!)

Edit - Spodering from Spoder! I'm in Bizarro world!!!

bizarro-world.jpg

Thank you

Blackwell Deception
May I please?

Ancients of Ooga
Bad Rats
Call of Juarez
Crash Time 2
Depth Hunter 2
Empress of the Deep
Fester Mudd Episode 1
Fireburst
Gorky 17
Mata Hari
Muffin Knight
nail'd
Pixel Hunter
Puzzle Kingdoms
Realms of the Haunting
Reflex
Soulbringer
Space Hack
Super Trench Attack!
Surgeon Simulator 2013
White Noise Online

Blackwell Deception
King's Bounty Platinum
Resonance
May I have The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition and/or Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire?

Fireburst
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Could I have these two please? Whoops, missed spacegundam's post.

Edit: Thanks Spoder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back