Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to djbooba for being a kickass CAG! He gave me a gift (a great one)  :lol: And Happy Birthday to him as well!  :D/

XgiQJ1y.gif
I feel sorry for MysterD.

There are loads of games that you need a VPN/proxy tad to cart. SAW, Castlevania, and (at least some of) the Worms come to mind.

At least I think it was the latest Worms game I was blocked from buying when I thought it was the same price as the previous two.
Hasn't been a problem for me.

usa_usa_usa.jpg

I am both sickened and amused by the last page or two.

"This photo she when sit to my dick and she like this and she gay to this photo look"

Even if I had a thousand years, I couldn't possibly come up with something so expertly worded. fucking Shakespeare rolled over and then kicked himself in envy.

Agarest War has horrible reviews (even on RPG enthusiast sites), but that 75% off is still making me consider it.                     

Agarest War has horrible reviews (even on RPG enthusiast sites), but that 75% off is still making me consider it.
It's pretty good in my opinion. Also The user reviews seem to mostly agree with me for both games.
344vbjc.png

sgq3dd.png

To be honest though I still haven't had the time to give it a proper full playthrough yet. I also haven't bought Zero myself but probably will soon.
Coming right up some inapropriate images ripped straight from the series.

nomnomnomnomnom.jpg

record-agarest-war-2.jpg

155063-f37a675a7c55a0b7c5c59acb329a6633.jpg

154311-146541-haha.jpg

Last edited:
Sucks that the card market crashed, both games used to have high value cards (worth around $1 each). In combination with regional prices and selling off cards, I paid about $5 total for both (around $2.50 for each game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back