Steam & Desura Code giveaway!! [UPDATED 09/01/12]

Wow, Thanks Antarel Dulacre! Woo-Hoo!! I just gotta remember not to enter untill September! Or do I have to wait 30 days? Ether way this is Awesome!

Yeah yeah I know I'm quite behind with my giveaways but RL is keeping me busy...so I was thinking of a new challenge starting this weekend, to enter you will have to post a video game related comic strip in here, they can be taken from the interwebz or done by yourself.

(second method will double your entry so you got two entries instead of one, and yes there are some methods to proof if you pulled them from the internet, also all self made comic strips have to show a visible date in it between today and tuesday)

Giveaway will end on next Saturday 6 p.m. (GMT +2)

READ THE RULES!

Now for the prizes...I've got 4 Steam Codes this time for 4 lucky winners! They will be drawn via Random.org.

The prizes are: Turba, Space Rangers, Reign - Conflict of Nations and King's Bounty - Armored Princess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess this counts as a game-related?)
2012-07-16-summer-spendings.png

This is my favorite penny arcade comic. I would post one of my own... but I am not ready to release my comic strip upon the world just yet. *Sigh* A lot of thought and effort go into starting a strip.

215543608_oPsC3-L-2.jpg

So our first winner is kujen who will get a copy of Turba! ^^

Second winner is Headhumper who will get a copy of Space Rangers! =)

Our third winner is named SirGray who will receive a copy of Reign - Conflict of Nations! =D

And last but not least winner is....Daw19yoyo you will get a copy of King's Bounty - Armored Princess =)

Thanks for entering everyone and stay tuned, this won't be the last giveaway I will do! =) I hope everybody had fun!

Will send the PMs out to the winners now ^^

bread's done
Back