Steam & Desura Code giveaway!! [UPDATED 09/01/12]

1.Connor Kenway
2. The Animus
3. Al Mualim
4:
Federico Auditore
Claudia Auditor
Petruccio Auditore
5. The Codex was a thirty-page, personal journal and it offers an autobiographical view of his (assasins) life and various assassination-related articles.
6. Mario Auditore
Haha, the wiki's aren't that great. :/

Sweet thanks for the code even though I guess I did kinda bend the rules with the second post. My bad.
[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']
P.S.
Yusef Tazim was leader of the ottoman assassin's and that's not the FIRST game...[/QUOTE]

Ya I realized that after posting and searching around a bit but really didn't want to triple post.

I've got a Beta Key for Outernauts left (Facebook Game) if anyone is interested just leave a funny pic/video/quote here...I'll go to sleep now, next time I sign in I will choose a winner, good luck!

Just won 50$ Concert Cash via Budlight

Anyone who want this just leave a reply I will draw a winner after 24 Hours at Random...

EDIT: Giveaway is also on Twitter, just to let you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Just won 50$ Concert Cash via Budlight

Anyone who want this just leave a reply I will draw a winner after 24 Hours at Random...

EDIT: Giveaway is also on Twitter, just to let you know.
[/QUOTE]
Here's to hoping!

Thanks to Duckvader (damn you! now I've got work again xp) I have a bunch of Desura Codes to giveaway! =P
Since I'll be a little busy over the weekend, the first contest will be another "Just reply" in this thread giveaway.

Now the first prize: A Desura Key for the following bundle:
The Void/Dead Pixels/1000 Amps/LaserCat/Ichi

You will have time to enter until Monday 6 a.m. (GMT+2 timezone)

Thanks for all of the contest, Antarael! It's really good to see someone giving so much back to the CAG community. Count me in for that Desura code since I've recently been claiming my codes on the service. :D

Hello everyone!

I have a sad announcement to make, I just had a little discussion with Duckvader and it seems due the nature of the Desura Codes, they are only redeemable for Duckvader himself. So I will have to cancel the current giveaway, and the following because these codes are not gonna work for you. =/ I'm really sorry about that, at least we found out before announcing a winner who couldn't redeem the code then.

But I also have some good news...everyone who has entered by now and will enter by monday
has the chance to win a Desura Code of Postal 2.

Again I'm really sorry that we had to cancel this great giveaway =/

O.K. people since kujen / isn't interested in this kind of game and she don't want the game going to waste, I'll draw another winner now for the Game "Postal 2". Thanks for giving someone else the chance to play kujen :applause:

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Zuma's Revenge for Pc (You have to got to the popcap website to redeem):
P69SQLYH5D[/QUOTE]

Lurked, oh well thanks anyways!

bread's done
Back