Steam & Desura Code giveaway!! [UPDATED 09/01/12]

Easiest way ? yeah! fair for anybody else? no =P

I'm thinking about a paper chase where you have to bring me some digitial content I demand =P and the fastest will get the prize hum =P

The best way to to post the 1/4 of the code at once and do not tell them where it is from and let them figure it out.

Also never post vowels.

Digital content seems like a reasonable request for the hoard of beasts

[quote name='Falcongamer']What I would do for a cool idea is that post up a pic, now it can be a game screen shot, a news piece or a movie scene and we would have to guess what we are thinking. The contest would go on for 24 hours and whoever is the closest to what the person, meaning you duckvader or someone else is giving out the prize, is thinking then they would win the said prize.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm liking this 24 hour thing so that everyone truly does get a fair chance...I will definitely take this into consideration!

Oh and Antarael thanks for uninvited Duckinvasion :D

Bananapotato! It's (a) me Aquario!

No really I should sleep now...xD

original2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay okay I admit it, I was slacking off the last few days..maybe because of the heat or maybe I didn't get many sleep...butt well,

It's decided it will be a paper chase and it will start in a few hours...you'll have to search images or text on the internet, first one who brought all correct things (or at least most of them) (via PM) will be the winner of the Ben there, than that & Time Gentleman, Please Desura Bundle! =)

Just have to think about WHAT you should be looking for lol =P

Are you ready? Then find me these! (Pictures for all except one where text is demanded) PM me with your results, fastest will win this giveaway! =)

1. A bull with a nose-ring
2. A pink haired Zombie Girl with a Big Bust (lol)
3. A Human with Devil Horns and sharp nails
4. Who's the first person that appears in Goethe's Faust? And what are the 4 first lines the person says?
5. Find me a picture where at least 5 different Links are shown (The Legend of Zelda)
6. There are some who call him....Tim! Find him!

Soooo nobody wants a copy of Ben there, Dan that & Time gentleman, please? =O
I will no longer post here until we have a winning entry (not even one was send in by now =O)

Well congrats you won! =D

Just want to share the pictures with others:

stock-photo-dexter-bull-with-nose-ring-and-female-dexter-cow-behind-16945534.jpg

IMAG0685-e1311564346136.jpg

Well it's not that big...xp

satan31.jpg

More like the devil himself than a human with devil horns and sharp nails =P

4. RAPHAEL

The Sun, in ancient guise, competing
With brother spheres in rival song,
With thunder-march, his orb completing,
Moves his predestin’d course along;
His aspect to the powers supernal 5
Gives strength, though fathom him none may;
Transcending thought, the works eternal
Are fair as on the primal day.

sak11sa-29.jpg

"I used to be a cosplayer but then I realized it just doesn't fit me..."

6. The Enchanter who's called...Tim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTbrIo1p-So

Well that's it, I'm out of Codes for now, but I will come back with more as soon as I can get my hands on some.

I just wanted to thank you all, and hope you all had a little fun here by entering these ridiculous contests lol =P

I hope that we will have more participants the next time as it's more challeinging with more people =D

Last but not least I want to thank humptyflunky and Duckvader for being paragons and making me do this! =P I thought I could just give a little back from what I receive here. I'm rather new to the site, but I have to say, we do have a great community with many awesome people on here! Thanks and I hope to see you around again sometime! =)

There is a play the slots and win a copy of software going on.

8 different programs, some we may use and others we may not.

Just an quick anouncement, I'll have a few more Codes to giveaway thanks to the generosity of humptyflunky; Giveaway will start by the end of next week because I will have some vacation with my GF in Austria =P

So stay tuned! This is gonna be a nice list of Games =D

As announced earlier, the giveaways do return today =D

And since it is my birthday, we will have another random draw contest, just enter within 24 hours by leaving a comment in this thread to get a chance to win a Steam Code for a Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid Steam key Bundle =)

As always winner will be chosen from random.org =)

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']As announced earlier, the giveaways do return today =D

And since it is my birthday, we will have another random draw contest, just enter within 24 hours by leaving a comment in this thread to get a chance to win a Steam Code for a Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid Steam key Bundle =)

As always winner will be chosen from random.org =)[/QUOTE]

Wow. Happy birthday dude. Go enjoy your day! :D

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']As announced earlier, the giveaways do return today =D

As always winner will be chosen from random.org =)[/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday! Cheers for the offer :)

Since I'm a little busy right now, I'll have another Random-Draw.

Just enter within 24 hours by leaving a comment in this thread to get a another chance to win a Steam Code for a Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid Steam key Bundle =)

As always winner will be chosen from random.org =)

You have 24 hours to enter by....now!

bread's done
Back