Steam & Desura Code giveaway!! [UPDATED 09/01/12]

Great =D

It's Independence Day and I just got a nice AC III T-Shirt from Gamestop in Munich for pre-ordering the Freedom Edition! (I also got a Magic: The Gathering deck and a booster for Free for getting Magic 2013 on XBLA) So I'm very pleased right now....

Who wants a Humble Bundle #3 for Steam? =D

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']I'm thinking about an Assassin's Creed themed giveaway...yes/no? any opinions? =D[/QUOTE]
I don't think anyone would mine. If I didn't already beat Ass Creed, I'd be all over this. I wouldn't redeem it though. :)
Great fro those who haven't already played this game.

[quote name='Rosterking']I don't think anyone would mine. If I didn't already beat Ass Creed, I'd be all over this. I wouldn't redeem it though. :)
Great fro those who haven't already played this game.[/QUOTE]

Uhm no no I meant the questions for the giveaway will be AC themed..not the giveaway itself..tha't still the humble bundle #3 =P sorry for confusing you here =P

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']I'm thinking about an Assassin's Creed themed giveaway...yes/no? any opinions? =D[/QUOTE]

Sure, that could work

1 Andrey Delany Abu Du
2 Dorgengoa
3 Mario Mario
4Deluxe Paint, the program they used to create the sprite, appended ".brush" to the end of the file's name, giving us "Guy.brush." Everyone got used to referring to the sprite character as Guybrush, so the name just kind of stuck.

Guybrush got the surname "Threepwood" after the game developers voted on it. Originally, "Threepwood" was the name of one of Dave Grossman's RPG character.
5 Black

[quote name='sleaszer8546']1 Andrey Delany Abu Du
2 Dorgengoa
3 Mario Mario
4Deluxe Paint, the program they used to create the sprite, appended ".brush" to the end of the file's name, giving us "Guy.brush." Everyone got used to referring to the sprite character as Guybrush, so the name just kind of stuck.

Guybrush got the surname "Threepwood" after the game developers voted on it. Originally, "Threepwood" was the name of one of Dave Grossman's RPG character.
5 Black[/QUOTE]

Uhm...this was an old giveaway weeks ago =P just to let you know...

On another note the new giveaway with the Humble Bundle #3 will start in about an hour =D

And that's 3...

Be quick and answer all the questions! First one with all/most right answers will win!

NO EDITING OF POSTS!

What's the name of the present main character 2012?
What's the name of the device used by the 'Abstergo' corporation?
Who is the leader of the assassin's guild in the first game?
Name Ezio's brothers.
What's the codex of the Assassins? (They repeat it troughout the entire games)
What's the name of Ezio's Uncle?

1 Connor kenway
2 the animus
3 al Muslim
4 fredirico auditors and petrucio auditors
5 The$Codex$was a thirty-page, personal journal written by the$Master AssassinAltaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, following the death of his$mentor,$Rashid ad-Din Sinan. It documents his explorations into theApple of Eden$he possessed, and it offers an autobiographical view of his life and various assassination-related articles.
6 mario auditore

Connor kenway2 the animus3 al Mualim or Rashid ad-Din Sinan

4 fredirico auditors and petrucio auditors5 The$Codex$was a thirty-page, personal journal written by the$Master AssassinAltaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, following the death of his$mentor,$Rashid ad-Din Sinan. It documents his explorations into theApple of Eden$he possessed, and it offers an autobiographical view of his life and various assassination-related articles.6 mario auditore

Desmond miles lol or connor kenway if you refer to who we play in ac 32 the animus3 al Mualim or Rashid ad-Din Sinan4 fredirico auditors and petrucio auditors5 The$Codex$was a thirty-page, personal journal written by the$Master AssassinAltaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, following the death of his$mentor,$Rashid ad-Din Sinan. It documents his explorations into theApple of Eden$he possessed, and it offers an autobiographical view of his life and various assassination-related articles.6 mario auditore$$$$

Ezio Auditore da Firenze
The Animus
Yusef Tazim
Federico Auditore and Petruccio Auditore
Codex was a 30 page journal written by Altair about the apple of eden/autobiographical account of his life.
Mario Auditore

Misread the 1st question gonna double post since you said don't edit.
Desmond Miles
The Animus
Yusef Tazim
Codex was a 30 page journal written by Altair about the apple of eden/autobiographical account of his life.
Mario Auditore

Still not pleased with the answers....and I thought the edit thing should make clear that you only can post ONE answer at all =P anyway no one got it right by now entirely...

Desmond Miles
The Animus
Yusef Tazim
Codex was a 30 page journal written by Altair about the apple of eden autobiographical account of his life.
Mario Auditore

First...congrats to Hytham for copy & paste wrong answers lol...xp

On a more serious note: iid970 you posted 3 times and couldn't get the name of the brothers right ^^" I'll have to agree that the first question could be a bit misleading...but the right answer here was Desmond Miles as there's only one main character in the present of 2012...

Second answer was right by everyone...

Third answer was
Rashid ad-Din Sinan, since Al Mualim is only the meaning for Master

Fourth answer was right by thenutman with the spelling

fith answer with the codex was right kinda...but uhm badly copy & pasted with a lot of $ lol

sixth answer Mario Auditore was the correct answer...

P.S.
Yusef Tazim was leader of the ottoman assassin's and that's not the FIRST game...

Anyway I'm not sure which one of you two should get it by now since there were some mistakes...

also that connor, al muslim and the brothers posted first were 3 mistakes...but thenutman only had two with ezio and yusef...soo prize should probaly go to the nutman...

bread's done
Back