Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='paz9x']Ill take a spot in a nyxquest group.
just pm me with paypal info and ill send gift payment.[/QUOTE]

Start a new NyxQuest group?
Id rather not host, if someone wants to take the lead thatd be great.

1.paz9x

[quote name='paz9x']Start a new NyxQuest group?

1.paz9x
10.[/QUOTE]

I'll host a NyxQuest group. PM me if you're interested.

Edit: Did two sets, all done. Apologies to anyone I was late in replying to, or didn't reply to (I'm slow!).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in a CS: Source or NyxQuest group. I'd be happy to start both if people are willing to pay WA sales tax (I'm in-state and forgot to quote this on yesterdays group sales). Otherwise if their are open slots, PM me.

[quote name='paz9x']Start a new NyxQuest group?

1.paz9x
10.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how to host either but wouldn't mind joining your group if someone does.

[quote name='colophon']I'll host a NyxQuest group. PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

PM sent!
Update: Money sent!
Update: Game received!

Thanks for hosting!

I'll just start a GTA Episodes group, please PM me if you want in on it. Do not just add yourself to the list, please. Cost is $7.50, please send it as a gift. Once I have the slots full I will PM people with payment info and purchase the pack.

1. banzaiwolfe

The buy in for GTA should be $45/6 = $7.5

It's also 7.5 € if someone from Europe hosts. Not a good idea.
Not interested anymore :)

[quote name='buttasuperb']1. buttasuperb
2. disposable (paid and sent)
3. jcmeadows (paid and sent)
4. glambaby (paid and sent)
5. grendel19 (paid and sent)
6. Kaihekoa (paid and sent)[/QUOTE]

alright, all gone, i will leave feedback soon, and would appreciate the same from those who havent already.

thanks again.

banzaiwolfe here's a suggestion: if there's enough to make multiple groups then do that and make one person in charge. I can be in charge of another group if there are more people in for the pack.

It's mad in here.

Received my Nix Quest gift from colophon. Thanks!

I'll go buy the King's Bounty expansion now... only €3.75

Still looking for a NyxQuest [Need two copies] and Red Faction: Guerrilla groups. Please PM me with payment info and I will pay right away.

I am still looking for a GTA spot, however if enough people PM me to do a buy I will lead. Just shoot me a PM.

Only need 1 more to complete a group.

[quote name='banzaiwolfe']I'll just start a GTA Episodes group, please PM me if you want in on it. Do not just add yourself to the list, please. Cost is $7.50, please send it as a gift. Once I have the slots full I will PM people with payment info and purchase the pack.

1. banzaiwolfe
2. pLaYsTaT3xPhiLe
3. Xenimus
4. motuza
5. xplocvo
6. oidigo1
[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay there, had to sort through the PMs. These were the first 5 to send me a PM, slots go to them first if they want them. That's why I asked to not just add yourself to my list. Will PM info shortly. Thanks guys, that filled up quick!

If anybody cancels, these people are next in line:

1. bobdaman18
2. Phrozenx
3. SqueeMK2
4. Zipomatic2
5. Kilvas09
6. funzie19
7. alexiel

Here is another group of buys that I'd like to do. :) Unfortunately I'm not going to be around until 5-6PM EST to wrap things up. So if you are interested and don't mind waiting, send me a PM and I'll try to reserve you a spot.

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits
Cost: $1.50
Available: 9

Red Faction Guerrilla
Cost: $5.00
Available: 7

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Cost: $7.50

P.S. Apologies to those who haven't gotten feedback yet, still going through a huge list.

Willing to host a GTA group buy. $8 a copy, please send as a gift. PM me. I'm hoping to get this done and sorted quickly.

1. Genocidal

[quote name='helmet']Here is another group of buys that I'd like to do. :) Unfortunately I'm not going to be around until 5-6PM EST to wrap things up. So if you are interested and don't mind waiting, send me a PM and I'll try to reserve you a spot.

[/QUOTE]

Tried PMing you, but your box is full. I'd like a spot in the NyxQuest group if possible.

[quote name='colophon']I'll host a NyxQuest group. PM me if you're interested.

Edit: I've gotten a lot of PMs. I'm pretty sure I'm full or over by now. I might host a second one later.[/QUOTE]

Sent PM.

[quote name='helmet']Here is another group of buys that I'd like to do. :) Unfortunately I'm not going to be around until 5-6PM EST to wrap things up. So if you are interested and don't mind waiting, send me a PM and I'll try to reserve you a spot.

Red Faction Guerrilla
Cost: $5.00

P.S. Apologies to those who haven't gotten feedback yet, still going through a huge list.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM, interested in two copies of NyxQuest and one copy of Red Faction: Guerrilla :)

I am interested in a counterstirk group buy in if anyone has a slot. Please pm me if you are doing a group on that. thanks

I'm willing to start a CS:S group if people are willing to pay the WA sales tax, which brings the "gift" Paypal payment to $4.58. PM me if interested:

1. djfp

[quote name='qwerty1']GTA Episodes Pack: 5 Slots Open. First 5 individuals to PM me their steam names get in. Will add you to friends then contact you via steam for email/paypal info.

I will not HOLD spots so please dont PM unless you want it essentially right now.

$7.50 gift payment via paypal.

Hit me up. Feedback after would be nice but not required.

Do Not Join If You Are Pending With Another Group To Prevent Confusion![/QUOTE]

Sent a PM and ready to pay, let me know if I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back