Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Spank']Just thought I'd throw out I'd be interested in a GTA group. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'm willing to start a GTA Stories group if there is interest.
PM me. Paypal gifts.

DBQ

Anyone with leftover Half Life 2 or Borderlands multipack copies, PM me. I can't believe I missed the first day if the sale!

[quote name='Danny VIP']NyxQuest group. 1.50 a person paypal gifted. Have it already pm me.[/QUOTE]

6 left if you pmd me and I didnt answer pm me again

[quote name='dbqhams']I'm willing to start a GTA Stories group if there is interest.
PM me. Paypal gifts.[/QUOTE]

check your pm, i'll take one (i'm going to sleep now)

GTA:LCS

7.50 per
a space left

1. dbqhams
2.anarchyoblivion
3.lidl (if still awake and paying)
4. TXTerminator
5.CaseyRyback
6. ?

PM me if interested.

DBQ

Looking to start a nyxquest and gta stories group buy. I'll fork out for the packs. PM me if interested. Please note that I won't be able to get to my computer until 9:30-10:00ish tonight. Also, if anyone still has a spare warhammer 2 code from yesterdays group buy deal, let me know. Thanks!

Updated: All spots are filled, but not everyone has paid. I'm going to hold your spots until 12:01am EST. After that, those spots will be released.

I'm going to start sending out the licenses to those that paid in a bit, after I get home from work. The Steam client can't connect to the mothership behind the work firewall.

PM me if you want in on any of these groups.

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits (2 copies left, 2 pending payment)
WebScud
IkebotXP
justinbarnhill
Pietertjuh14!
cachucha
kdb1981
xt3rmin8
pROvIs
kilm
selits

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (2 copies left, 2 pending payment)
WebScud
xHOJUx
Psybuster
TruthinessFC
DukeEdwardI
redline

Freedom Force (1 copy left)
WebScud
FinalTriggerX (2 copies)
Suvo (2 copies)
djfp
clockwork-zombie
IkebotXP
lidl
redone

I also have copies of Half-Life 2 and Half Life 2: Episode 1 if anyone is interested.

I've missed out again. If someone could lock me into the next NyxQuest group, I'll be out for several hours but I PROMISE I'll pay for my slot tonight when I get back late. Kosmos can vouch for that. Thanks.

edit : Sent a request to soth. If he confirms that I've got a spot there, I'll be in that group.

[quote name='banzaiwolfe']I'll just start a GTA Episodes group, please PM me if you want in on it. Do not just add yourself to the list, please. Cost is $7.50, please send it as a gift. Once I have the slots full I will PM people with payment info and purchase the pack.

1. banzaiwolfe
2. pLaYsTaT3xPhiLe (paid and sent)
3. Xenimus (paid and sent)
4. motuza (paid and sent)
5. IkebotXP (paid and sent)
6. xplocvo (paid and sent)
[/quote]

My group is all finished with regards to payment and sending the game from Steam. Thanks everybody!

[quote name='Lithos']same[/QUOTE]

Me too, I am on my phone so I don't want to be the one to buy and handle everything but I am definitely in to paypal someone.

If you've paid me, you should have been gifted your games.

If you PM me and haven't heard back, sorry. All the spots are filled. If one opens up I'll be in touch.

[quote name='WebScud']Updated: All spots are filled, but not everyone has paid. I'm going to hold your spots until 12:01am EST. After that, those spots will be released.

I'm going to start sending out the licenses to those that paid in a bit, after I get home from work. The Steam client can't connect to the mothership behind the work firewall.

Updated: All spots are filled, but not everyone has paid. I'm going to hold your spots until 12:01am EST. After that, those spots will be released.

PM me if you want in on any of these groups.

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits (2 copies left, 2 pending payment)
WebScud
IkebotXP
justinbarnhill
Pietertjuh14!
cachucha
kdb1981
xt3rmin8
pROvIs
kilm
selits

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (2 copies left, 2 pending payment)
WebScud
xHOJUx
Psybuster
TruthinessFC
DukeEdwardI
redline

I also have copies of Half-Life 2 and Half Life 2: Episode 1 if anyone is interested.
[/QUOTE]

PM me if you are interested in any of the following games, I'll send you instructions after that on how to make payment. :)

Red Faction Guerrilla
Cost: $5.00
Available: 7

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Cost: $7.50
Available: 7

Well you would be number 4 for nyx, so if we get a couple more people ill buy a pack to sell.

[quote name='helmet']Sadly my night fell apart and it doesn't look like I'll be able to make any groups. I would really appreciate it if anyone could reserve me a spot for..

Red Faction Guerrilla
GTA
NyxQuest
[/QUOTE]

OK everypne. Josh is having a great weekend. To show my appreciation for this community and helping fill my 3 groups last night, I just bought a 6 pack of Counterstrike-Source and I'm giving them away. FREE. The first 5 people to PM me with their Steam names get a free copy. Also, the PM box has plenty of room so don't worry about that. LIMIT ONE PER CAG!!! NO ACCEPTIONS! ONLY TAKING PM's. Don't post below me.

Happy Gaming!

All spots taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Webscud for hosting some packs

and though I already have CS:S, thanks to Josh5890 for offering his copies to the community

PM me if you are interested in any of the following games, I'll send you instructions after that on how to make payment. :)

Red Faction Guerrilla
Cost: $5.00
Available: 4

[quote name='Josh5890']OK everypne. Josh is having a great weekend. To show my appreciation for this community and helping fill my 3 groups last night, I just bought a 6 pack of Counterstrike-Source and I'm giving them away. FREE. The first 5 people to PM me with their Steam names get a free copy. Also, the PM box has plenty of room so don't worry about that. LIMIT ONE PER CAG!!! NO ACCEPTIONS! ONLY TAKING PM's. Don't post below me.

Happy Gaming![/QUOTE]
That's very kind of you. :applause:

A friend of mine doesn't frequent CAG, but we both wanted to get in on a pack or two today. Does that work? Can I just pay someone for two, have them both emailed to me, and then forward the one email to my friend for their game list?

Thanks!

[quote name='daroga']Ah, yes, that would make sense. Is that the visible public name or your login name?[/QUOTE]

Generally it's easier to provide the e-mail address linked to your Steam account

Grabbed a Nyxquest pack. PM me if you want a slot & watch this post/check PMs for updates.
1. Twie (redeemed)
2. RavenousBear (redeemed)
3. msdmoney (sent)
4. redone (redeemed)
5. VGmnk (redeemed)
6. forbiddenx (redeemed)
7. gavincoolguy (sent)
8. mcthatch (redeemed)
9. gary_busey (redeemed)
10. Reserved for me.

Looking for Chaos Rising if anyone still has one.
Just found this site wish i had known about it yesterday.
:)
Edit: Got one, thanks JakeNome

[quote name='Brak']That's very kind of you. :applause:[/QUOTE]

It the craziest thing I've done a while. But for CAG, it's well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back