Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have extra copies of Freedom Force (not Third Reich), one of Nyxquest, one of Serious Sam First Encounter, Mirrors Edge, Command And Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising. I'll trade them for most games I don't have that share their base prices (before any sale discount).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gia/

Only reason I'd reject to trade is because I plan to buy the game as a part of a pack later.

For example, Mirrors Edge is 19.99 so I'd happily trade it for Amnesia (19.99 too) which is on sale right now.

Still have one copy of Atom Zombie Smasher if anyone's interested. Willing to take Paypal or to work out a trade. PM me if you're interested please.

I'm just going to throw this out there ...

I also have PC games (ex. R.U.S.E.) for trade (CML) ...

If anyone has any of the following games (Steam only) available for $1.99 or less, PM me.

1... 2... 3... KICK IT! (Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby)
A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda
AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
AI War: Fleet Command
Alien Breed: Impact
And Yet It Moves
Atom Zombie Smasher
AudioSurf
Beat Hazard
BIT.TRIP BEAT
BIT.TRIP RUNNER
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat: Source
Defense Grid: The Awakening
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time
Dwarfs!?
Fate of the World
Flight Control HD
Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood
Fortix 2
Galcon Fusion
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer
Guardians of Graxia
Hamilton's Great Adventure
HOARD
Homefront
Iron Grip: Warlord
Jolly Rover
Killing Floor
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Left 4 Dead 2
Magicka
Men of War: Assault Squad
Metal Drift
Monday Night Combat
Mount & Blade: Warband
Nation Red
Poker Night at the Inventory
RUSH
Sanctum
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
SpaceChem
Super Meat Boy
Swords and Soldiers HD
The Polynomial - Space of the music
The Wonderful End of the World
Tidalis
Toki Tori
Total War: SHOGUN 2
Trine
Universe Sandbox
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
Winter Voices
Worms Reloaded
Zombie Driver

If anyone has any of the following games (Steam not required) available for $4.99 or less, PM me.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
Battlestations: Pacific
BioShock 2
Bulletstorm
Dead Rising 2
DiRT 2
DiRT 3
F1 2010
Fable III
Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
FUEL
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Lost Planet 2
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Quantum of Solace
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Resident Evil 5
Section 8
Section 8: Prejudice
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Stormrise
Street Fighter IV
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
Vancouver 2010: The Official Video Game of the Olympic Winter Games
Virtua Tennis 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you're taking the "cheap ass" part of Cheap Ass Gamer to an extreme. You'll offer a whole $1.99 for Total War: Shogun 2? 96% discount off of list? Good luck.

[quote name='Rehykja']Wow, you're taking the "cheap ass" part of Cheap Ass Gamer to an extreme. You'll offer a whole $1.99 for Total War: Shogun 2? 96% discount off of list? Good luck.[/QUOTE]

That's not the point of my list. But thanks. ;)

[quote name='nCogNeato']That's not the point of my list. But thanks. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey, if you can find someone willing to go that route more power to you. Just pointing out that it's a stretch. :)

[quote name='Rehykja']Hey, if you can find someone willing to go that route more power to you. Just pointing out that it's a stretch. :)[/QUOTE]

If you notice, I have some games on my list that are currently on sale for less than $2.

The point of my list is to help CAG's offload games, instead of me buying them direct from Steam.

Steam will have a recap sale on the last day, at which point I'll be buying everything on my list that I haven't already bought from my fellow CAG's.

I didn't think that needed explaining, but there you go. ;)

The point is that some prices you are offering are ridiculous, no way you are buyin SSFIV AE for less than 20 bucks (or $5 as you offer rofl). Cant take your list that serious, but I get your point and hope you understand what they were trying to say.

Sanctum sold to postal32

Interesting forum I've joined.. where sellers offer L4D2 for above the price of a single copy from Steam and buyers want it for way under it's cheapest cost..

EDIT: Sold!

I have the following:

Madballs in Babo:Invasion - $1.88/each, PayPal gift
Booster Trooper - $1.88/each, PayPal gift

PM me if interested.

Want: "Red Faction: Armageddon" ($33 on steam today)
Have: $35 - PayPal

EDIT: Done, Thanks

EDIT: Taken care of by holm5073. Many thanks!

It seems that Fallout 3 GOTY addition is more expensive outside the States. I hear it's supposed to be around $10 but it's showing up as more than $16 for me. Would someone kindly assist me in purchasing it? Please Private Message me if you're willing to help. And please let me know if I've got it wrong about the prices. Cheers!

[quote name='jaxxa']Want: "Red Faction: Armageddon" ($33 on steam today)
Have: $35 - PayPal[/QUOTE]

PM'd.

[quote name='sonofthor']It seems that Fallout 3 GOTY addition is more expensive outside the States. I hear it's supposed to be around $10 but it's showing up as more than $16 for me. Would someone kindly assist me in purchasing it? Please Private Message me if you're willing to help. And please let me know if I've got it wrong about the prices. Cheers![/QUOTE]

PM'd.

[quote name='Cybolt']Looking to join in on a Worms: Reloaded 4-pack.[/QUOTE]

I wanted to as well, but maybe it's more trouble than it's worth to save $0.75 -- maybe less if you have to pay a Paypal fee.

[quote name='Decker']I wanted to as well, but maybe it's more trouble than it's worth to save $0.75 -- maybe less if you have to pay a Paypal fee.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you're right but it doesn't hurt to give it a try. Worst case scenario would be I just buy it before the sale is over (or just wait till the next sale)

[quote name='sabanoo']I've got 2 copies of Magicka available ($2.55 each) and I'll start a Worms 4-pack if people are still interested.[/QUOTE]

Started a 4-pack. 2 spots left for Worms.

EDIT: Looks like all spots are spoken for with Worms and Magicka.

[quote name='cachucha']The point is that some prices you are offering are ridiculous, no way you are buyin SSFIV AE for less than 20 bucks (or $5 as you offer rofl). Cant take your list that serious, but I get your point and hope you understand what they were trying to say.[/QUOTE]

Well I hope that the CAG's that have been trying to offload RUSH ($1.24), Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood ($1.70), etc. understand the point of my list. It's for them, not for forum debates. :roll:

I have the following:

Madballs in Babo:Invasion - $1.88/each, PayPal gift
Booster Trooper - $1.88/each, PayPal gift

PM me if interested.

also, if anyone is doing a 3-pack for Post Apocalyptic Mayhem, pm me or leave a comment here!

EDIT: Nevermind!

[quote name='Nilbog']Lol, MSI Magus. In response to your PM, Steam was like "I"ll see your price and lower it with a 4 pack"[/QUOTE]

/nod it is funny!

[quote name='scarhawk']Terraria 4 pack.

1. scarhawk (host)

Add yourself![/QUOTE]

Terraria 4 pack.

1. scarhawk (host)
2. Pietertjuh14!
3. dustdust

Add yourself!

All taken!

Just bought a Terraria 4-Pack. PM me if you want in.

Slots:
1. lidl (paid/sent)
2. Nilbog (paid/sent)
3. Tolgaxp

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back