Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bonebreak2000']I dont think you can split packs like that[/QUOTE]

You can. Each product on the Amazon pack comes with a separate Steam key.

Have:
Trine Franchise (Trine 1 + 2) - Steam
Bastion - Steam

Want:
Trade offers welcome, mostly looking for around $5 Paypal for either.

[quote name='Rehykja']Have:
Trine Franchise (Trine 1 + 2) - Steam
Bastion - Steam

Want:
Trade offers welcome, mostly looking for around $5 Paypal for either.[/QUOTE]

Is there a way to split the Trine pack up or would it just go to waste if you redeem it and already have Trine 1?

Have:
Guest Pass: Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45(Not Tradable)- $0.00
Plants vs Zombies(Tradable)- $2.00
Half-Life 2: Episode Two(Tradable)- $2.00
Half-Life 2(Tradable)- $2.50
Holiday Sale 2011 Gift: Half-Life 2(Tradable)- $2.50
Assassin's Creed™: Director's Cut Edition(Tradable)- $4.50
Dead Space(Tradable)- $5.00
Mirror's Edge(Tradable)- $5.00

Want:

Offers, Paypal

[quote name='nm324']I'm in for a Left 4 Dead 2 group. I might not have reputation here but I'm on OCN, I can PM you my username.[/QUOTE]

I can probably host one if I can find two other people and get PayPal up front.

It's $3.75 a person...so right now we got you and me.

Anyone else interested? Once I got enough people I'll send out my Paypal name for people to send in their funds and I'll gift out the games right away.

Sound good?

[quote name='CapnO']Looking for a 4th person who wants in on Revelations 2012.

$2.50 Paypal.[/QUOTE]

I might be interested but i'm worried that i'll play it once then never play it again because of how terrible the game is

[quote name='mnuttster']I can probably host one if I can find two other people and get PayPal up front.

It's $3.75 a person...so right now we got you and me.

Anyone else interested? Once I got enough people I'll send out my Paypal name for people to send in their funds and I'll gift out the games right away.

Sound good?[/QUOTE]

Sounds good!

So here is the L4D2 group buy I got going...Paypal $3.75 to me up front once we have our four.

#1 MNuttster
#2 nm324
#3 Philouza
#4 idiotekque

CLOSED...we got our four!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mnuttster']So here is the L4D2 group buy I got going...Paypal $3.75 to me up front once we have our four...

Anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

I'm down. PM'd!

looking to join or host L4D1 4 pack group buy if your interested add me on steam (wazzaptheone) and ill wait till we get 4 people want to get in before sell ends

[H]
MULTIPLE COPIES AVAILABLE
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) (Steam Key) $28 25!!
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (KoA) (EA/Origin Key) $20 $15!!

SINGLE COPIES AVAILABLE
The Saboteur (EA/Origin Key) $2.50 or Trade
Swords of the Star - Complete Collection (Amazon Key & Amazon Downloader Executable) $2.50 or Trade
Victoria II (Amazon Key & Amazon Downloader Executable) $2.50 or Trade
Europa Universalis III: Chronicles (Amazon Key & Amazon Downloader Executable)$2.50 or Trade
The Void (Steam Key)$2.50 or Trade
ION Assault (Steam Key)$2.00 or Trade
Cargo: The Quest For Gravity (Steam Key)$2.00 or Trade
Trauma (Steam Key)$2.50 or Trade

[W]
Anything I don't already have
Binary Domain (Steam)
Spec Ops: The Line (Steam)
Kane and Lynch 1 (Steam)
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Kingdoms of Amalur DLC - Any of them (Origin)
Heart of Irons III Complete Collection (Steam)
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (Steam)
From Dust (Steam)
Max Payne 3 (Steam)
Anno 2070 (Steam)
Legends of Grimlock (Steam)

Besure to check my CAG feedback!

PAYPAL ACCEPTED - Please PM if interested

Thanks!:D

[quote name='kleant24']Can someone start a Left 4 Dead 1 group i'll give immediate payment to whoever starts it[/QUOTE]

i can host one if we get 2 more people

Looking for a Left 4 Dead 2 group buy before time runs out!
THanks

If anyone else needs someone to host a group buy for L4D2, PM me. I can do it, after payment first.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Keep it going peeps. Deaaad Islaaand.[/QUOTE]

Come on we need 2 more, Idiotekque keep me posted i am going to grab a sandwich. Steam ID= St4rgalaqtic

ps. also for some reason now I want to hear that idotek song by radiohead......

HOSTING LEFT FOR DEAD 1 4 pack buy looking for 3 people to join in u can message me here or PM but the fastest way to contact me is steam my username is wazzaptheone (game name is in caps for the last 2 people asking to join a left for dead 2 4 pack which i already have (srry guys))

[quote name='wazzaptheone']HOSTING LEFT FOR DEAD 1 4 pack buy looking for 3 people to join in u can message me here or PM but the fastest way to contact me is steam my username is wazzaptheone (game name is in caps for the last 2 people asking to join a left for dead 2 4 pack which i already have (srry guys))[/QUOTE]

I'll join

Looking for L4D2 and Borderlands GOTY group buys. Have Paypal.

EDIT: Actually, I'm happy to host for either of these. Just need Paypal up-front. Note that I do pay tax, being in WA.

Looking for Renegade ops and Payday. I can host payday. It ends in 15 min. I can probably get rid of the 3 spots even if I buy it without a full group though.

edit: Bought the Payday pack

There are 2 spots left $3.75

Got some slots left from group buys I hosted earlier:

Bioshock 2 $3.75
1 clarkkent06

2 OCnewbie

Renegade Ops $1.88
1 Honeybaked Ham

PM me if you guys want in, PayPal gift or Amazon giftcard are payment methods.

[quote name='wazzaptheone']HOSTING LEFT FOR DEAD 1 4 pack buy looking for 3 people to join in u can message me here or PM but the fastest way to contact me is steam my username is wazzaptheone (game name is in caps for the last 2 people asking to join a left for dead 2 4 pack which i already have (srry guys))[/QUOTE]
What is the point in owning the first game if the second games comes with all the stuff from L4D1?

[quote name='ev768']What is the point in owning the first game if the second games comes with all the stuff from L4D1?[/QUOTE]

Some new maps are made specifically for the first one.

[quote name='Lint21']Looking for L4D2 and Borderlands GOTY group buys. Have Paypal.

EDIT: Actually, I'm happy to host for either of these. Just need Paypal up-front. Note that I do pay tax, being in WA.[/QUOTE]

Done. Thanks Lint

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back