Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jkimrey']Have : Saints Row 3 Franchise Pack

W: $18 Steam Wallet / Paypal.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

where do you get $18 from, it was only $13.29 during the summer sale? I've been offering people $11 to take them off their hands due to oversaturation so I could put them up for giveaways, but $18? really?

have amazon keys for

Victoria 2
Crusader Kings 2

feeling broke, could really use some cash. i got them pretty cheap, fair offer gets them.

[quote name='walkonshadows']where do you get $18 from, it was only $13.29 during the summer sale? I've been offering people $11 to take them off their hands due to oversaturation so I could put them up for giveaways, but $18? really?[/QUOTE]

Some people like to try and profit when they get low priced deals.
I saw someone selling 3 copies of Sanctum the other day for $6 each. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

[quote name='Hop25']Some people like to try and profit when they get low priced deals.
I saw someone selling 3 copies of Sanctum the other day for $6 each. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.[/QUOTE]

Was it $6? I thought I saw $8 :)

[quote name='Hop25']Some people like to try and profit when they get low priced deals.
I saw someone selling 3 copies of Sanctum the other day for $6 each. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Outinthedark']Was it $6? I thought I saw $8 :)[/QUOTE]

yeah, but this is CheapAssGamer, not ContrivedAssGamer.

Want:

Driver San Francisco

Have

Borderlands GOTY
Portal 2
Left 4 dead 2
TF2 hats and misc
Paypal or Amazon
Saints Row COMPLETE PACK WITH DLC---HELLA UBER SEXY AND PRICEY

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nekromantix']Have:

Saints Row the Third Franchise Pack $13.50
Borderlands GOTY $5.65
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition $7.50

Want:

Amazon GC
Jedi Knight Collection
Titan Quest Gold
Torchlight II[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

gamesv.png

PM to offer

(take note; Borderlands GOTY and OMD GOTY are the only gifts not trade-able) If you want them for Paypal however I can simply gift them to your account/email so trade-ability isn't an issue.

All other gifts are tradeable.

Slappy, your inventory link is blank, and doesn't appear on your profile page at all. Did you change it to private? (There is a special check box that overrides all other settings for inventory at the bottom of the settings page). I tried to confirm myself, but is that Saints Row base, or saints row franchise?

Well amazon sent me that promotional credit email for the borderlands 2 4 pack so i took them up on the offer($143.97 total after promo), each copy comes up to $35.9925 split 4 ways but lets just say $36 each to keep it simple. If anyone wants a slot just send me a pm and I'll put you on the list. Paypal only please not looking for trades or GC's just wanted to get the lowest price available for the game on release.

Tallest-Midget
(Open Slot)
(Open Slot)
(Open Slot)

Game releases September 18, 2012 @ 12:00 Am (US/Pacific)

My steam just in case anyone wants to add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Agent_ShortBus/

[quote name='Tallest-Midget']Well amazon sent me that promotional credit email for the borderlands 2 4 pack so i took them up on the offer($143.97 total after promo), each copy comes up to $35.9925 split 4 ways but lets just say $36 each to keep it simple. If anyone wants a slot just send me a pm and I'll put you on the list. Paypal only please not looking for trades or GC's just wanted to get the lowest price available for the game on release.

Tallest-Midget
(Open Slot)
(Open Slot)
(Open Slot)

Game releases September 18, 2012 @ 12:00 Am (US/Pacific)

My steam just in case anyone wants to add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Agent_ShortBus/[/QUOTE]
That's no longer valid. Time ended near midnight PST July 30th, 2012.

PM me if you have something listed below. Thanks!

Games I have available:

1 copy of Dead Island- want to trade over sale.

Have:
Payment methods accepted/available (Paypal, amazon Payments/gift card) Please PM me if you're interested.

Wanted things/items:
1. Specific games I would like soon: Shoot Many Robots @ 4-pack prices, Unreal Pack ($10 sale price), top 20 on my Wishlist.
2. $20 or $50 Steam Wallet Credits (can use at least a couple of any of these- would want small discount at a minimum) [Payments available in Amazon credit, or Amazon payments. Paypal]
3. Games or cheap packs containing multiple games on my wishlist at discounted prices 50% off or more: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ObsidianSpire/wishlist
4. Located in the US, so cheaper regional pricing differences would definitely be appreciated. :) I can return the favor as well.

Feel free to PM me and I'll consider whatever you're messaging about.

Have

Paypal
GTA Complete Packs (every GTA) - $11 Paypal
Binding of Issac + DLC

Want

Torchlight 2
Transformer WfC
Walking Dead
Paypal
Offers

Steam ID- DixieWrecTNINJA

---------------Haves:

CLEARANCE FIRE SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, i want these gone, tired of wasting time on steamtraders, will take things like http://steamcommunity.com/id/DixieWrecTNINJA/wishlist/ or other offers so send me what you have!

Gifts------

Nuclear Dawn
Halflife 2 Set --Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast

Keys-------
UFO: Afterlight
Ironclads collection

Paypal, Amazon or Steam

--------------------Wants:
Krater
Civilization V- Gods and Kings
Minecraft
Diablo 3
Torchlight 2
Frozen Synapse Red DLC
SpaceChem 63 Corvi DLC
WILL BUY PAST INDIE BUNDLES/GAMES IF CHEAP

Trying to buy an Awesomenauts Three Pack from gamersgate (Steam Activated) so if anyone is interested please PM me. It would be $5.66 per copy (so almost half off for a pretty new game).

HAVE (STEAM KEY):

Kane and Lynch 2 - $3

WANT
Paypal
Wizorb
TF2 Mann Co Keys

PM for details. Alternatively, reaching me through Steam will make me respond much faster.

If I can get a couple people interested in the Quakecon pack at say, $85.00, I'll go ahead and preorder Dishonored and save you a few bucks. PM me with interest.

Also looking to clear out my inventory and be done with trading. Paypal gifts please! If you want to make a reasonable offer for the whole lot or sizable chunks, I may take you up on it.

Steam tradables:

Alan Wake Franchise (AW:CE+AW:AN) - $15
Assassin's Creed Pack (All games+DLC) - $35
Assassin's Creed 2 - $10
Batman: Arkham City - $13
Binary Domain - $10
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate - $13
FarCry - $3
Gundemonium Collection - $4
Portal 2 - $6
Tribes Ascend Starter Pack - $6
Thief: Deadly Shadows - $4
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines - $7

Steam keys:

Magicka Collection - $4 (Contains:
Magicka, Magicka Vietnam, Magicka Wizard Survival Kit, Magicka Caverns and Marshlands, Magicka Nippon, Magicka Final Frontier, Magicka Frozen Lake, Magicka Watch Tower, Magicka Robe Bundle
)
Majesty Gold HD - $3
Majesty 2 Collection - $3 (both Majesties for $5!)
Sword of the Stars Complete - $5
Sword of the Stars II - $5

Looking for: Will consider wishlisted games at a little above lowest sale price, but strongly prefer Paypal.
I'll accept TF2 crate keys at around $1.25/ea.

[quote name='randomdud']That's no longer valid. Time ended near midnight PST July 30th, 2012.

Games I have available:

Have:
Payment methods accepted/available (Paypal, amazon Payments/gift card) Please PM me if you're interested.

Wanted things/items:
1. Specific games I would like soon: Shoot Many Robots @ 4-pack prices, Unreal Pack ($10 sale price), top 20 on my Wishlist.
2. $20 or $50 Steam Wallet Credits (can use at least a couple of any of these- would want small discount at a minimum) [Payments available in Amazon credit, or Amazon payments. Paypal]
3. Games or cheap packs containing multiple games on my wishlist at discounted prices 50% off or more: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ObsidianSpire/wishlist
4. Located in the US, so cheaper regional pricing differences would definitely be appreciated. :) I can return the favor as well.

Feel free to PM me and I'll consider whatever you're messaging about.[/QUOTE]

(Well i got it to work yesterday here's some prof Hopefully images go through first time posting them on this forum)
Edit it worked :) right click and view in case the images are too small.

WwJlp.jpg

sqOoT.jpg

[quote name='Tallest-Midget'](Well i got it to work yesterday here's some prof Hopefully images go through first time posting them on this forum)
Edit it worked :)
[/QUOTE]

Hmm, apparently they listed three different dates; the one on the page said the end of July and in the email it says August 2nd & August 30th. I'm a bit confused, but I'd bet the August 30th one is wrong as well.

Games I have available:

Have:

Wanted things/items:

Feel free to PM me and I'll consider whatever you're messaging about.

HAVES:
Puzzle Agent (Steam Key)
Geneforge Saga (Steam Key)

WANTS:
Terraria
Rochard
Past Indie Royale Bundles: All Charity, Ninja, St Patrick Days, Alpha Collection, Valentines Day, Serious Sam Indie, New Year, Xmas, Really Big, Difficult 2nd & Launch
Kane & Lynch 1
Wishlist
Other Steam Games (CYL)

Have:

One $20 Gamestop Steam Wallet Code:

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/8...720213813p.jpg

Dota 2 Tradable invite

Borderlands 2 Pre-order

Risen 2 Pre-order (americas/row) Includes 2 items: Risen 2: Dark Waters, Risen 2: Dark Waters - Treasure Isle DLC

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition

Saints Row: The Third Franchise Pack

Alan Wake Franchise

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

Super Street Fighter® IV Arcade Edition

Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga (Steam key)

Borderlands GOTY

Brink Complete Pack

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition

Duke Nukem Forever (Steam key)

Renegade Ops DLCs (Steam keys for DLCs only, base game not available)

Serious Sam Classic: Second Encounter

Want:

Dishonored Preorder

Transformers - Fall of Cybertron Preorder

Gamestop Steam Wallet Codes

Quantum Conundrum Season Pass

Paypal Gift (only around 10:00PM GMT because I use my brother's US Paypal lol)

[quote name='r9800pro']Have:

One $20 Gamestop Steam Wallet Code:

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/8...720213813p.jpg

Dota 2 Tradable invite

Borderlands 2 Pre-order

Risen 2 Pre-order (americas/row) Includes 2 items: Risen 2: Dark Waters, Risen 2: Dark Waters - Treasure Isle DLC

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition

Saints Row: The Third Franchise Pack

Alan Wake Franchise

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

Super Street Fighter® IV Arcade Edition

Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga (Steam key)

Borderlands GOTY

Brink Complete Pack

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition

Duke Nukem Forever (Steam key)

Renegade Ops DLCs (Steam keys for DLCs only, base game not available)

Serious Sam Classic: Second Encounter

Want:

Dishonored Preorder

Transformers - Fall of Cybertron Preorder

Gamestop Steam Wallet Codes

Quantum Conundrum Season Pass

Paypal Gift (only around 10:00PM GMT because I use my brother's US Paypal lol)[/QUOTE]

Your Private Messages are full, and you weren't connected to Steam so I could instant message you, but how much did you want for Saints Row 3rd: Franchise?

Selling Steam games:
Orcs Must Die 2 $14.10 / £9
Dawn of War 2: Retribution $12.54 / £8
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY $9.50 / £6
Red Orchestra 2 $7.80 / £5
Splinter Cell: Conviction $6.24 / £4
Commandos Collection $4 / £2.50
The Ship (2 Pack) $1.50 / £1

All games are in my Steam inventory. I require that you send the money as a Paypal gift (fee paid by you) so I can then gift or trade the game to your Steam account.

Feel free to add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/carlmundo/
Also, check my eBay feedback: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/carlmundo/

Have:
PayPal

Want:
GTA Collection
Crysis Collection
Mirror's Edge
Skyrim
Lego Batman 2
Beat Hazard Complete
SW Force Unleashed 1/2
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Rock of Ages

Have:
F.E.A.R. Collection
Deus Ex Collection
grant theft auto complete pack
Thief Collection

Want:
Black Ops II
DOTA2
Titan Quest
Rage
Krater
Paypal
Offers

Just as a followup, I sold it to walkonshadows for $13.29.

I hope you enjoy it!

[quote name='walkonshadows']where do you get $18 from, it was only $13.29 during the summer sale? I've been offering people $11 to take them off their hands due to oversaturation so I could put them up for giveaways, but $18? really?[/QUOTE]

Haves:

Braid - Tradeable Copy
Depths of Peril - Tradable Copy

Defense Grid Awakening + Resurgence 1-4 map packs - Steam Keys
Hamilton's Great Adventure - Steam Key
Beat Hazard - Steam Key
Runespell: Overture - Steam Key
Trauma - Steam Key
Making History: The Calm & the Storm - Steam Key

Wants:

Offers
SPAZ
Analogue: A Hate Story
Stacking
Wizorb
Noitu Love 2 Devolution
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
Civ V - Gods and Kings
Shogun 2 + X-pacs
Driver SF
CivCity: Rome
Ticket to Ride

I'll also listen to any other offers as long as the game is half way decent and I don't have it or it's a tradeable copy.

I have two copies of Borderlands 2 still for $40.50 (direct through Steam), if anyone is interested. I would also accept a Steam trade for a Sleeping Dogs preorder (has to be through Steam, I would want the TF2 items).

PM me if interested.

[H] Battle.net account with Diablo 3 & StarCraft 2

[W] Steam games! (Black Ops 2 PO, Darksiders 2 PO, Hitman Absolution PO, Borderlands 2 PO)

Contact me!

EDIT: If is not permited I'll gladly delete this post.

Steam ID- DixieWrecTNINJA

CLEARANCE FIRE SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, i want these gone, tired of wasting time on steamtraders, will take things like http://steamcommunity.com/id/DixieWrecTNINJA/wishlist/ or Give them all For SKYRIM DAWNGUARD

Haves:whistle2:--------------------------

Gifts------

Nuclear Dawn
Halflife 2 Set --Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast

Keys-------
UFO: Afterlight
Ironclads collection

Paypal, Amazon or Steam

--------------------Wants:
Krater
Civilization V- Gods and Kings
Minecraft
Diablo 3
Torchlight 2
Frozen Synapse Red DLC
SpaceChem 63 Corvi DLC
WILL BUY PAST INDIE BUNDLES/GAMES IF CHEAP

[quote name='ochentay4'][H] Battle.net account with Diablo 3 & StarCraft 2

[W] Steam games! (Black Ops 2 PO, Darksiders 2 PO, Hitman Absolution PO, Borderlands 2 PO)

Contact me![/QUOTE]

I don't believe the selling/trading of accounts is permitted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back