Steam Holiday Sale - Chances for free games for completing achievements!

New Steam achievement is easy. Link your Steam account to Facebook. If you don't have Facebook you can just create an account (takes 2 minutes) then link it to your Steam account.

Also, crafted 7 coal, got nothing. What the hell :| I am dissappoint.

EDIT: Wait, nevermind. I did get something. I got the B.M.O.C hat in Team Fortress 2! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Headhumper']New Steam achievement is easy. Link your Steam account to Facebook. If you don't have Facebook you can just create an account (takes 2 minutes) then link it to your Steam account.

Also, crafted 7 coal, got nothing. What the hell :| I am dissappoint.

EDIT: Wait, nevermind. I did get something. I got the B.M.O.C hat in Team Fortress 2! :D[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can craft coal into TF2 items. I keep getting TF2 stuff because the game scans my other games and unlocks things for me, even though I only played TF2 for the achievement. You might want to check again! Sometimes the server can get overloaded and not show you the right things.

I kinda of hate this contest. All I've gotten so far is coal and coupons for crap I already bought during the sale, or have no intention of ever buying.

I'm finding it annoying that all of the coupons I'm getting seem to be for the least appealing games I can think of.
I've received no games either, and the coal I redeemed just gave me another crappy coupon for a strat game.

Only semi good thing I've gotten is Flight Control HD, which I have no interest in. I know this isn't the right place but if you want to trade for it, PM me and we can work something out.

So far I've done 10 achievements...got Shadowgrounds & Shadowgrounds Survivor pack, crafted 7 coal into Terraria (already own it though, so I sent it to my gf), and have a couple coupons I don't want :/ Ah, well.

I crafted 7 coal and got a golden 50% off any valve title. The gold means you can use it during the sale, so that's cool. But I don't have much of a use for it.

Funny thing, been busy with Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath on PS3 and I like what i'm playing, a lot. My interest in the Abe games grew to big heights.
And now i've won Abe's Oddyssee on Steam, and it's gooooood :D

I love you Steam Holiday Sale Achievement thingy's!

All I've gotten is complete shit. If you want a 25% a valve game or a 50% trauma add me and I'll give them for free.

Steam ID: Jotamide

[quote name='Blade']I don't think you can craft coal into TF2 items. I keep getting TF2 stuff because the game scans my other games and unlocks things for me, even though I only played TF2 for the achievement. You might want to check again! Sometimes the server can get overloaded and not show you the right things.[/QUOTE]

Actually you can craft coal into one one of three TF2 hats during the Holiday Sale. Pretty slim odds though.

I have a free copy of Portal if anyone wants it. Shoot me a PM.

I have two 50% off any Valve title. Wonder if you could use both of them on the same game... probably not. Would be awesome though.

bread's done
Back