Steam Midweek Madness Deal - Psychonauts $2

Ohhh, man. I've had this on disk for a long time. I loved it, but the install was SO long. I'll buy it again and download it easy as pie. YES!

[quote name='rapsodist']For those wondering, I've seen the PC-branded controller/receiver package hit $30 a few times at Amazon. That was the price I paid for it two years ago.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I paid $38 about a month ago which seemed like a decent price (especially since I didn't need the controller so I split the cost with my brother who did, but didn't need the adaptor). Still haven't tried to set it up though.

[quote name='knotfan123']how long does it take to beat this? I've actually got my backlog under control and don't need anymore...but if its a relatively short game i'm ganna get it[/QUOTE]

anyone?

Why not, I'll supply the answer: It's about 20 hours. The collecting elements will further extend the life of the game, but only to those that want to cross over from fun to simply time-killing. (The bonus cut-scene is not worth the enormous effort - Go YouTube it when you finish the story.)

I was trying to save money by not buying ANY games (no matter how good of a deal it may be) for a few months. But for $2? Why not, I'll make an exception. It's not like I'm going to go broke from spending an extra $2.

bread's done
Back