Steam/Origin/Desura etc Trade/Sell/Buy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it Is 25% off
Methinks he was referring to the 10 cents credit each game generates into one's GMG account when purchased. End result, $1.50 total cost for both and 20 cents in your account as opposed to using the Amazon coupon and getting both for 99 cents. I faced this dilemma last night and decided to wait and blow a coupon. I R CAG, HEAR ME PINCH! lol

Note: The 25% off coupon only applies to one item in your cart! Bought several things and had to pay for each one separately to get the discount on all. Sneaky bastards.

(Oh, and I'm insanely angry at GMG right now for not mentioning on a particular game's page, --one that appeared to be a drm-free download--, that it was both Capsule and SecuRom. Only paid a buck for it (ok, it was The Mark, a cheesy FPS), but still, cash down the drain since I'll never download or install it. TPB, here I come...)

HAVE (in sale):

DuckTales Remastered - $4.5 PayPal
Kentucky Route Zero - $9 PayPal

HAVE (in stock):

The Walking Dead Season 2 - $13 PayPal
Civilization V: Gold Edition + Brave New World - $15 PayPal
Company of Heroes 2 - Digital Collector's Edition - $17 PayPal
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Gold Bundle - 9$ PayPal
The Darkness II - $4.5 PayPal
Gas Guzzlers Extreme - $6 PayPal
Anno 2070 Complete Edition - $8 PayPal

Contagion - $3.5 PayPal
Rise of Venice - $9 PayPal
Rogue Legacy - $4 PayPal
Guacamelee Gold Soundtrack Edition - $4 PayPal

Feel free to ask for any other price by PM or add me on Steam using my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the "overlooked gems" or "how the hell did I not notice those steals" department, allow me to draw your attention to a couple of insta-buys that surprised me by their presence and current cost...

Hidden amongst the usual stuff over on GMG are the following (Steam):

Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within $29.99 $7.49 -25% = $5.62 

The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief [Deluxe Edition/Season Pass] (all 3 eps now unlocked) $29.99 $11.99 -25% = $9.00 

That Deluxe Edition isn't even listed on the sale pages, just the standard version without all the extras ($24.99/$9.99-25%=$7.50), but yes, the 25% off coupon code (GMG25-0YUM5-VKMVU) works on it, too. 

And be sure NOT to try and buy multiple sale items at once or the coupon code won't apply to all.

Your welcome. ;)

Looking for DayZ stand alone at a lower price than USA Steam store is currently offering.

W:
DayZ (SA)

H:

PayPal/Amazon GC

That's okay I don't mind waiting even if it comes down to months. Just don't want to pay $30 USD. ;)
It was honestly the one time in a long time that I did not mind paying for the asking retail, but I love these type's of game's where I can easily lose myself in, so it was worth it to me, but I do understand what you are saying, when you get it hit me up with you'r steam name and will glady travel along with you :)

Me personally have never seen why spend full retail for an item when in 4-6 months you can get it on here for super cheap. And even cheaper 1 year+ later. Look at Bioshock Infinite, you can get it for $7.50 and under right now. Saints row IV is $12.50 and under. and the list goes on and on. And also, by that time you can pick up all DLC and the game for a fraction of the retail price of just the base game. But like I said, its my personal belief that it is better to wait.

Me personally have never seen why spend full retail for an item when in 4-6 months you can get it on here for super cheap. And even cheaper 1 year+ later. Look at Bioshock Infinite, you can get it for $7.50 and under right now. Saints row IV is $12.50 and under. and the list goes on and on. And also, by that time you can pick up all DLC and the game for a fraction of the retail price of just the base game. But like I said, its my personal belief that it is better to wait.
DayZ ain't getting any cheaper any time soon though. Hell, it will be more expensive, if anything.

If nobody bought them for full retail then you wouldn't be able to pick them up for $12 after 6 months.
This I know, but I still don't get it for fellow CAG's to purchase full retail sometimes. especially with early access games that are full of bugs and half finished. I would loose my patience and interest very quickly. By the time they finished it, you would then have to buy DLC just to finish your gaming experience. What ever happened to releasing a fully finished game and then releasing a sequel. 95% games today are basically a short campaign and a dozen or so extra content that you have to purchase separately. You end up paying double for a full game. But like I said, my opinion on this subject.

[HAVE for selling/trading]

Steam keys/Humble links:

A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2

A.R.E.S. Extraction Agenda

Bastion

Blades of Time Limited Edition + Dismal Swamp DLC

Chrome

Clive Barker's Jericho

Closure [Humble Link]

Commandos 3 Destination Berlin

Crayon Physics Deluxe

Crusader Kings Complete

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

Death to Spies: GOLD

Dear Esther

Defense Grid: The Awakening

Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time

Europa Universalis 3

Fantasy Wars

Fairy Bloom Fresia

Forge Starter Pack

FTL: Faster Than Light

Future Wars

Galactic Arms Race

Gemini Rue [Humble Link]

Grotesque Tactics 2 - Dungeons and Donuts

Hacker Evolution Duality + DLC

Hammerfight

Huntsman: The Orphanage (Halloween Edition)

Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Ignite

Jamestown [Humble Link]

King's Bounty: The Legend

Legendary

Little inferno [Humble Link}

Lucius

Lume [Humble Link]

Machinarium [Humble Link]

Mark of the Ninja

Men of War: Red Tide

Men of War: Condemned Heroes

McPixel

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Necrovision

Necrovision Lost Company

Nightsky

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Orcs Must Die GOTY [Humble Link]

Patrician IV and Rise of a Dynasty DLC

Pid

Planets Under Attack

Puzzle Kingdoms

Razor2: Hidden Skies

Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY

Sanctum

Serious Sam 3: BFE [Humble Link]

Solar 2 [Humble Link]

Space Pirates and Zombies [Key/Humble Link]

Star Wolves 3: Civil War

The 39 Steps

The Geneforge Saga

The Showdown Effect

Thomas was Alone

Trine 2: Complete Story

Uplink

Vessel

XIII Century - Gold Edition

Zeno Clash [Humble Link]

Desura keys:

Battle Group

[WANT]

PayPal Gift

Amazon GC

Games I don't have.

I wouldn't pay for an early access game, but there are some games that I'm just not willing to wait for, and on PC you can buy them for up to 40% off before they even release, so it's not a big deal. I'm playing games at release for a fraction of the price I had been paying on consoles 2 years ago.

If I'm not excited about a game then I will wait til 75% off or under $10.

Have

Ace Patrol Bundle - $2

Crysis 3 - $6

Dead Space 3 - $6

The Secret World - $8
BioShock Infinite - $9.2
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $11
NBA 2K14 - $13
SimCity Standard - $16
SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow - $16
Need For Speed Rivals - $26
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year - $26
F1 2013 - $21
Defense Technica - $4.5
War of the Roses Kingmaker - $6
Zeno Clash 2 - $6

Want
Paypal

I wouldn't pay for an early access game, but there are some games that I'm just not willing to wait for, and on PC you can buy them for up to 40% off before they even release, so it's not a big deal. I'm playing games at release for a fraction of the price I had been paying on consoles 2 years ago.

I guess the only game I would not want to wait for and would pay full retail is Half-Life 3......maybe.....if they ever actually release it. But then again, I would probably still wait till it dropped to under $30.

ONLY 2 LEFT!!!!!!!!

Indie Gala Codemasters Full BTA Bundles - $2.50 via Paypal Gift or Amazon GC (or $3 via regular paypal)

That's right, for the low, low price of a copy of Gary's Mod at 75% off, you can own the following Steam keys:

Fuel

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Damnation

Jericho

Overlord I and Raising Hell

Overlord II

Pretty much my feelings except I've bought several early access games. However, most of them were at a discount from sellers in this thread. I did pay $50 to get a beta key for Grim Dawn because I loved Titan Quest and wanted to support the devs.

There are some games I just won't wait for but still I rarely pay MSRP without some kind of promo involved, even on consoles. The only game I must have on day 1 this coming year and will probably have to pay full MSRP for is Reaper of Souls. That is, unless Best Buy sells a boxed copy and I can use the GCU discount.

Anyone selling Van Helsing complete? I really want that DLC. If I already own the base game and someone tries to gift me the complete version, will I be able to receive it? Or is the DLC split up?

Looking for / Want :

Assassins Creed : Brotherhood (steam)

Assassins Creed:  Revelations (steam)

Have :
Paypal

PM me for the price, thanks.

NOTE!: If you receive a friend invite from a user called 'Griffin', please ignore. Account hijacker using my account to phish.

Wish Valve would hurry up and get it back :(

Have:

Commandos 3 - Destination Berlin Steam Key 0.5$

Legendary Steam Key 1$

King's Bounty: The Legend Steam Key 1$

The Showdown Effect Steam Key 1$

Thomas Was Alone Steam Key 1$ 

Warlock - Master of the Arcane Steam Key 1$ 

Dungeons: The Dark Lord Steam Key 1$

Space Pirates and Zombies Steam Key 1$

Dear Esther Steam Key 1$ 

Broken Sword 1: Director's Cut Steam Key 1$ 

STCC - The Game 2 Steam Key 1$

King's Bounty: The Legend Steam Key 1$

Men of War Steam Key 1$

NecroVision Steam Key 1$ 

NecrovisioN: Lost Company Steam Key 1$

Fantasy Wars Steam Key 1$ 

GT Legends Steam Key 1$ 

Air Conflicts: Secret Wars Steam Key 1$ 

Rune Classic Steam Key 1$ 

Star Wolves 3: Civil War Steam Key 1$

Want :

Assassins Creed 4 Special edition uplay key(can pay 15$ PP)

X Rebirth Steam 

Broken Sword 5 Steam

Paypal

Offers

Please Pm if interested.

[Have]

Steam Gift:

1x Don't Starve $4

1x Rise of the Triad $4

1x Defiance $4

1x PAYDAY™ The Heist $3

[Want]

PayPal/TF2 Keys

Scoregasm

Steam Key: BFP05-LIPY5-BYIV9

[H]

Steam Gifts:

King Arthur's Gold

Trine 2

[W]

Papers, Please

Ducktales

Sleeping Dogs

Don't Starve

PayPal

Open to other offers as well...maybe there's a game out there I don't know about!

Daily Deals:

$4.82 DuckTales: Remastered (RU+CIS)

Limited Steam Deals:
$8.5 Contagion 4-Pack (2 copies left) 
$4 Don't Starve (2 copies left) 
$8 Grand Theft Auto Complete (2 copies left)
$12.5 King Arthur's Gold 4-Pack (1 copies left)
$5 Skullgirls(1 copies left) 
$3.5 Speedrunners (2 copies left) 
$5 StarDrive (1 copies left)
$4.5 The Swapper (1 copies left)

RU+CIS Disclaimer:
What is "RU+CIS"? 
RU & CIS stand for Russia and Commonwealth of Independent States (i.e. Ukraine) respectively.
These are the regions where I am able to get most games cheaper from. Most games have the same steam-id as their US counterparts, making them completely region-free. Certain games, however, have different steam-ids in the RU/CIS regions. Whenever this is the case, you need to check the steam database to find out if the game is region-locked or not. 

If a game is tagged with "RU+CIS," it generally means that there is a chance the game is region-locked, or only has the Russian language available (depending on what is shown in its steam database entry). It is also a possibility that there are no restrictions on the game.  

What does "region-locked" mean? 
"Region-locked" means that you will only be able to play the game in the region it was purchased from. In the case of a "RU+CIS" game: if it is region-locked, you will only be able to play it if you live in Russia or the CIS region. This makes the game useless if you live in the US.

Certain games in my list are shown as RU+CIS tagged, such as Assassin's Creed 4, Thief, and Castlevania.
The ones I have listed, as of right now, do not appear to be region-locked.
Here is Assassin's Creed 4's steamdb entry for example:
http://steamdb.info/sub/32627/

When a game is region locked, there will be a field listed that looks like this:
BFCfPOD.png

The only "RU" tagged game that I know of which was region-locked after release is Aliens: Colonial Marines and the retail copy of Borderlands 2.

The only "RU+CIS" copy that I ever activated myself was Castlevania, and the retail copy of Witcher 2, which both work fine.
The point is, no one can be positive of what will happen with "RU+CIS" tagged games in the future.
If you decide you want to buy it from me, then make sure you have thought about it first by reading this disclaimer.
I will not be refunding you if anything were to happen. 

I am currently ONLY selling what is in my list. NO PRICE-CHECKS yet.
PM me if you're interested. 
All the listed games are steam gifts, region-free, English language games
I take Paypal and Steam Wallet CARD Codes only. I am NOT interested in trades.

[H]

* Bioshock Infinite (Steam key) --- $8.00

* Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians (Steam Gift) --- $2.00

[W]

Paypal

[H]

Humble gifts

Zeno Clash $0.50

Steam Keys

Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown $3.50