Steam players assemble!

SpookyD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Me and StealthySeal and SneakyPenguin are looking for some steam players to play anything but cz(we havn't all got it) so if you wanna play throw us your info and we'll get in touch with you.

[quote name='Smell']coolios
i play Cs,Dod,Team Fortress thats it
my steam name is Smell add it :)[/quote]

There are lots of smells whats the email its tied to?

which name do you add to the buddy list? the name that is your username to log in to steam...or the one that you can change?

[quote name='swetooth9']which name do you add to the buddy list? the name that is your username to log in to steam...or the one that you can change?

The one that you can change.

Everyone has been added to my list. Only thing I don't play is Condition Zero.

I usually play CS...actually..thats probably the ONLY thing i play (on steam, im currently playing the ut2k4 demo online though) :lol:

well...its Sir Die-A-Lot

[quote name='swetooth9']I usually play CS...actually..thats probably the ONLY thing i play (on steam, im currently playing the ut2k4 demo online though) :lol:

well...its Sir Die-A-Lot[/quote]

if you buy UT2K4 the only map people seem to play is the one in the demo for some reason(in onslaught mode)

[quote name='SS4Brolly']I have Steam, but I only really play FireArms. Anyone else play this mod?[/quote]

I have it, but have no clue as to how to play.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='SS4Brolly']I have Steam, but I only really play FireArms. Anyone else play this mod?[/quote]

I have it, but have no clue as to how to play.[/quote]

I could try to explain it to you sometime over AIM. Im not much of an expert myself (Ive only played maybe 25 games of it), but I have a decent idea of whats going on.

bread's done
Back