Steam Weekend Deal #2 - Complete Overlord Collection $8.75 75% off

[quote name='Wolfpup']Seriously, if I hate the tone of the second game and couldn't make it through the demo is it possible I'd like the first game? The second game seemed different from how I imagined the first one...[/QUOTE]
The first game is very similar in terms of gameplay, but I heard it's much more fun. Take from that what you want. However for 1.50 it's worth a shot imo.

All right, thanks! I'll go for it. Hopefully I won't regret having it permanently in my Steam games list :lol:

Ooookay...I started downloading Overlord a few hours ago, and it stalled out at 7%.

Quit Steam and relaunched and it's downloading again. Don't know what that means.

Hopefully Verizon wasn't trying to throttle me or something :D

You'll have fun. I remember trying a demo about a year ago, and thought meh. But after buying the first one for 1.50 and playing some I thought it was alot of fun. Maybe it's because of what I paid for it :S

Picked up the first game for $1.50. My crappy laptop's graphics card is below the minimum standard according to systemrequirementslab.com, but I've always wanted to play this game, so I'll give it a shot and play it later down the road when I get a new laptop if it's unbearable on here. Overlord 2 is way too advanced for my laptop (CPU/CPU speed doesn't meet minimum standard like the first game does) and I already have plenty of computer games to play, so I decided not to buy the whole pack. Great deal.

**** it. I bought it. I wanted to play Overlord II so I thought I might as well pick up the complete pack. Any reason I should play the first Overlord... first?

Bought the first one only. Can't really run these games well on my laptop, especially the second one and I don't really like buying games that aren't going to get played for a long time. Also after reading reviews I'm sure I won't last to play through both as they seem pretty repetitive.

Great deal though, can't go wrong for $1.50.

[quote name='vanbeast']Dead :([/QUOTE]

D'oh! I was meaning to get in on this, but kinda forgot about it. Oh well...I remember playing the first and getting kind of bored about 5-6 hours in.

bread's done
Back