Steam Weekend Deal - Borderlands - 50% off

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
spotlight_borderlands.jpg

Through Monday, 10 AM PDT, you can get Borderlands or the Borderlands 4-pack for 50% off. DLC is not on sale.

Borderlands $24.99 (50% off)
4-Pack $74.98 ($18.74 each - 63% total savings)

Metacritic (81)

It's normally $50? Ouch. I got a disc copy for $19 when it first came out (admittedly great deal) and would enjoy having it on Steam but not for more than $20.

I've made up my mind, I'm all in for a 4 pack, also if the people in the pack want to play with me, I'd also like some friendly not too competitive people to play with :)

Since i cannot find anybody, i'll be doing a 4 pack - PM me so we can get this started!

2 slots left

1 - Me
2. Peter908
3 - arrrggghhh
4- open

Last edited by a moderator:
sooo tempting...but alas like some others on this thread I will TRY to wait for one that includes all DLC
though I might cave in on this deal soon O.O

Great game--already own it on 360. Funny 'cause my console-less buddy was just bragging to me about how much cheaper it is to just buy the PC version instead of investing in an HDTV + 360/PS3. :p

I had it for 360 at launch and had a blast. How populated is the PC version on a 24 hour cycle (I play most of my games around midnight in the USA)?

also, is there a PC oriented interface or is the inventory managed the same way as the console (ie, incredibly horrible)?

Definitely recommend this game to anyone on the fence. I've got the 360 version, and I've dropped TONS of hours into it.

Did the 4 pack thing last night,

But thought I'd share my steam username in case anyone wants to add me for some multiplayer action.

Steam userid is:
onewingedangel

If anybody is still doing a 4 pack purchase PM me. I've used paypal for ebay and bought plenty of games off steam but I'm curious. How would it work with the group purchase through steam?

[quote name='jbang']If anybody is still doing a 4 pack purchase PM me. I've used paypal for ebay and bought plenty of games off steam but I'm curious. How would it work with the group purchase through steam?[/QUOTE]

Not really a group purchase. One person buys the entire 4 pack. The rest of us pay him the cost (plus any PayPal fees usually). The original purchaser gifts you a copy through your Steam ID/Account.

i'm also interested in getting in the 4 pack deal. Who ever needs a 4th person.
I can paypal you the money :D
Let me know

oh if I don't happen to answer right away. i'm at work which is where i'll be heading to in a few hours but I will return tonight to check the progress Thanks

Me and 2 buddies plan on doing this tonight and don't really know a 4th person, so if anyone wants to be the 4th through paypal, send me a PM. I'm about to drive home for Easter weekend but I'll check my messages when I get there (about 8pm) and we'll get this done

Ill go in on a 4pack.

Steam is Brobuddything (Or Unaki) People seem to have trouble finding my name on steam :/

I'm in for a 4 pack, can pay with paypal.

PM me if you have an open spot.

Also if you want some people to play the game with, I would be more then happy to play through the game with some people!

[quote name='cougar65']I'm in for buying a 4 pack. Anyone interested in joining me for it? I need 2 more people[/QUOTE]
See above post.

[quote name='twistedfate79']I'm going to get the 4 pack, PM me if you want to join, payment through paypal[/QUOTE]

sent you a PM

EDIT: I've got the paypal monies ready to go to buy in to another group's 4-pack. PM me if you need a slot filled :)

[quote name='twistedfate79']I'm going to get the 4 pack, PM me if you want to join, payment through paypal[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

[quote name='KingDox']I'm also going to hold off for the GOTY version. With this much DLC they have to package it up all together down the line. Also its not like the back log is getting any smaller.[/QUOTE]

I'm doing the same, too much else to play.

Looking to get in on a 4 pack. PM me if you need someone to fill up a spot.

Edit: No longer looking.

If I didn't live in WA and have to pay the extra tax I'd start a share group.
Damnit Valve, why do you HAVE to charge tax for us loyal Washingtonians.

LFG, have PayPal.

I'm looking to either get in on a 4-pack or start one. I f anyone is interested let me know ;)

Thanks Jackovasaurus, vessey632, and connor73:D

[quote name='OldSchool77']I'm looking to either get in on a 4-pack or start one. I f anyone is interested let me know ;)[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

[quote name='carpwrist']If I didn't live in WA and have to pay the extra tax I'd start a share group.
Damnit Valve, why do you HAVE to charge tax for us loyal Washingtonians.

LFG, have PayPal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I hate that so much :whistle2:(
Same deal with Amazon as well

I'm looking to join a four pack.

I have verified PayPal, and the money is ready. Please send me a PM, or post and let me know if you have a slot available. Thanks!

I'm interesting in getting a 4 pack as well. I live in WA, so it would probably be better if someone else bought it and I payed them my share though PayPal.

bread's done
Back