Steam Weekend Deal: THQ Collector Pack, $74.99

CoffeeEdge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2023/

$74.99 gets you Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Frontlines: Fuel of War, Full Spectrum Warrior, Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers, Juiced 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobuy, Titan Quest, Titan Quest: Immortal Throne, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Gold Edition, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II.

Great deal, if you like Dawn of War and/or Company of Heroes. This pack normally sells for $99.99.

Pretty good deal if you don't own any of those titles. Dawn of War I, Company of Heroes, Titan Quest and STALKER are the only games I would say are worth getting the package for.

[quote name='Jodou']Wish they'd get back to non-package deals again. . .oh wait, those sucked too.[/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about? 25 out of the 34 Weekend Deals so far this year have either been or included non-package items. The only one that's been a package-only deal since May was the 75% off Indie Packs two weeks ago.

Make some goddamn sense, if you're going to complain.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Pretty good deal if you don't own any of those titles. Dawn of War I, Company of Heroes, Titan Quest and STALKER are the only games I would say are worth getting the package for.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. That is a great deal if you don't own any of those games. But most people probably do since all of the CoH and DoW games were on sale a month ago.

I love CoH, DoW, and TQ. Haven't had much time to play stalker but it seems great as well.

I think the deals are hit or miss. I DO like it when they offer these packages AND their individual sales like when the packs and each game in the pack is on sale individually. Just because Id probably buy 2 or 3 of these at a discount if I didnt already own 2 or 3 of the other games in the pack.

This deal doesn't make as much sense considering the fact they had all of Relic's games on sale a few weeks ago. I understand if you missed it, but i bought CoH off their last deal so why would I rebuy that game now?

But yeah, CoH is great, DoW 1 (have only played the demo of 2) is great, Titan Quest is great (playing it right now), and STALKER is ok (i don't think it's my style, so don't take my ok as saying it is a horrible game).

they certainly need to streamline it so if you already own games included they give you some sort of credit. Im sure that turns a lot of people off from buying these package deals when they popup.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']What the fuck are you talking about? 25 out of the 34 Weekend Deals so far this year have either been or included non-package items. The only one that's been a package-only deal since May was the 75% off Indie Packs two weeks ago.

Make some goddamn sense, if you're going to complain.[/QUOTE]
Aww, look at the cute little internet tough guy!

Isn't he adorable, folks?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']What the fuck are you talking about? 25 out of the 34 Weekend Deals so far this year have either been or included non-package items. The only one that's been a package-only deal since May was the 75% off Indie Packs two weeks ago.

Jodou only says stupid things about Steam deals. You get used to it after a while.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Aww, look at the sexy man making a completely logical rebuttal based on factual statistics!

Isn't he awesome, folks?[/QUOTE]
Fixed, you scrub. :mad:

Also, do you even know just what the fuck "internet tough guy" means? It doesn't mean "argumentative person." Are you new to the internet or something?

[quote name='buckythekat']seems like they just fucked over everyone who took advantage of the Relic weekend deal just a few weeks ago[/QUOTE]
I dunno. I mean, anyone who spent enough during the Relic sale for this sale to piss them off, probably should have just bought the THQ Collector's Pack to begin with. It's always available for $99.99.

oh damn, he just shut yo ass up with some motherfucking facts. stick that in your pipe.

:applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='evilguy69']oh damn, he just shut yo ass up with some motherfucking facts. stick that in your pipe.

:applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]
And my fanclub grows. . .

Don't worry, your autograph is in the mail!

[quote name='eastx']Jodou only says stupid things about Steam deals. You get used to it after a while.[/QUOTE]
Well, it makes sense when they're stupid deals. Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. . .

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I dunno. I mean, anyone who spent enough during the Relic sale for this sale to piss them off, probably should have just bought the THQ Collector's Pack to begin with. It's always available for $99.99.[/QUOTE]

they only just added Dawn of War II to the pack

[quote name='qwerty1']nope, the only games you can gift the extra copies for are Valve games.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's only HL2 and HL2 Episode 1, specifically. That's it.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Actually, it's only HL2 and HL2 Episode 1, specifically. That's it.[/QUOTE]

Plus Episode Two and Left 4 Dead (maybe only as part of the 4-pack). And also currently Outrun 2006 and Space Siege if received as preorder bonuses. They also seem to have given gift copies for other duplicate preorder bonuses, since I've seen people claiming that they got a gift copy of whichever GTA was a bonus for preordering GTA4, when they already owned the older GTA game.

Strongly considering this. I only own Stalker. It's just sort of a gamble for me. I haven't played any RTS games in while and I'm not sure if I'll have the time to invest in them.

[quote name='Jodou']Well, it makes sense when they're stupid deals. Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. . .[/QUOTE]
Maybe it's just because I come from a forum that specializes in flamebaiting. But goddamn this is pretty weak bait by any standards.

[quote name='Free2game']Maybe it's just because I come from a forum that specializes in flamebaiting. But goddamn this is pretty weak bait by any standards.[/QUOTE]

He's one of those people that's deliberately antagonistic in order to get attention. Sure, that's childish behavior, but some people never mature.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2023/

$74.99 gets you Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Frontlines: Fuel of War, Full Spectrum Warrior, Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers, Juiced 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobuy, Titan Quest, Titan Quest: Immortal Throne, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Gold Edition, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II.

Great deal, if you like Dawn of War and/or Company of Heroes. This pack normally sells for $99.99.[/QUOTE]

i really like those titan quest games!

[quote name='Free2game']Maybe it's just because I come from a forum that specializes in flamebaiting. But goddamn this is pretty weak bait by any standards.[/QUOTE]
We trolls have to tone it down here; I've got priors. :(

bread's done
Back