Steamgifts invites

Because i love you all...
e405w7resqbmcls5a3vwax3fvyxnsqm6sv2t9wuh
kufq6mzoayi014tdollu4axn6g7zl6zhd3wa8625
fdkdpfiebnzxhzjdxld6jwz9eaizuumy25akyr1w
9txl8i4em383d9c7ectz57xecgtjw405nlvcyjc4
es8gwzif5dqkl9vehfiiy3n4bu8y4qyib6cpdlap

[quote name='Barbaric Tomato']Because i love you all...
e405w7resqbmcls5a3vwax3fvyxnsqm6sv2t9wuh
kufq6mzoayi014tdollu4axn6g7zl6zhd3wa8625
fdkdpfiebnzxhzjdxld6jwz9eaizuumy25akyr1w
9txl8i4em383d9c7ectz57xecgtjw405nlvcyjc4
es8gwzif5dqkl9vehfiiy3n4bu8y4qyib6cpdlap[/QUOTE]

e405w7resqbmcls5a3vwax3fvyxnsqm6sv2t9wuh Thanks :)

[quote name='bigdsinferno']getting this...

This code has been activated the maximum number of times.

Is there a different code that can be used? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Looks like you're gonna hve to grab a invite code from someone. It's pretty easy toget in now, there are so many more users than there used to be. Also means less chances of actually winning but what you gonna do? :lol:

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Looks like you're gonna hve to grab a invite code from someone. It's pretty easy toget in now, there are so many more users than there used to be. Also means less chances of actually winning but what you gonna do? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Same here! Do people only get a certain number of invites once you get in? Sounds cool though!

I've been wanting an invite to steamgifts for a while, just realized this thread. Anyways, if someone could send me an invite that would be awesome :)

I have another invite, PM me if you need it.

Gone again, 13 minutes this time.

Is anyone posting giveaways to the CAG Steam group?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two more invites to give out. PM me.
I'll be back later tonight to send them.

*EDIT* All gone again, and people waiting. Guess I can't let it go that long.
You people who've joined, make more giveaways so I have enough points to invite all the people who PMed me.

[quote name='dys006']I have two more invites to give out. PM me.
I'll be back later tonight to send them.[/QUOTE]

Just PM'd you

[quote name='Gordon Frohm']Is there a private CAG Steamgifts group that I could be invited to?[/QUOTE]

I asked for an invite to the main CAG group a while ago, nothing came through.

I'd love to have a smaller group to do giveaways with. These Halloween sales and Indie Royale, and whatnot, I'm gonna have a bunch of junk to give out. :D

I'm keeping an eye on this thread for an invite, but if anyone would be willing to send me an invite I would be grateful.

EDIT: Received mine, thank you.

mjdadpa9erilmjkizwtkep28iuqvw2djmej4wo7q
348t0iyfs85a7boqit7aagku4hmp9q0eh27vnksb
372pnx2yy548bxdz7po9adu7kpvyqbqrfb4yzpn3

Please tell if you got one and god speed my friends.

[quote name='PANIC98']mjdadpa9erilmjkizwtkep28iuqvw2djmej4wo7q
348t0iyfs85a7boqit7aagku4hmp9q0eh27vnksb
372pnx2yy548bxdz7po9adu7kpvyqbqrfb4yzpn3

Please tell if you got one and god speed my friends.[/QUOTE]

All gone by lurkers... thanks though.

Never even heard of this place until I saw this topic. Sounds pretty cool. If anybody has a spare invite that they'd like to send my way, I'd sure appreciate it.

I don't remember what my account as worth but I should be able to get in, if not I'll send the code back. PM me here if you're going to invite me. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='The End']Never even heard of this place until I saw this topic. Sounds pretty cool. If anybody has a spare invite that they'd like to send my way, I'd sure appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

PM'd a code.

[quote name='AvidWriter']I don't remember what my account as worth but I should be able to get in, if not I'll send the code back. PM me here if you're going to invite me. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Sent a code your way.

bread's done
Back