:br: IP Man 1+2 (Germany) - 1/7/11
:br: The Last Exorcism (France) - 1/18/11
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2: Collector's Edition (Europe) - 1/18/11
:br: The Expendables: Limited Special Edition (Germany) - 1/28/11
:br: The Expendables: Hero Pack Limited Special Edition (Germany) - 1/28/11

February
:br: Despicable Me [Saturns Exclusive] (Germany/Switzerland) - 2/3/11
:br: LIFE: Vol. 1 Limited Edition [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 2/11/11
:ps3:/:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds: Special Edition (Worldwide) - 2/15/11
:br: Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 2/18/11
:ps3: Killzone 3: Collector's Edition (Europe) - 2/25/11
:ps3: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition (Europe/Part Asia) - 2/25/11

March

:br: Grindhouse: Collector's Edition (Germany) - 3/4/11
:br: Resident Evil: Afterlife 2D+3D Limited Edition [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 3/10/11
:ps3: Yakuza 4: Kuro Edition (Europe) - 3/18/11
:br: Machete [HMV Exclusive] - 3/21/11
:br: Rare Exports: Limited Edition (Germany) - 3/25/11
:360::pc::ps3: Shift 2: Unleashed [Micromania Exclusive] (Empty Cases) (France) - 3/31/11

April
:br: Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part I [Online Exclusive] (United Kingdom) - 4/11/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 [FYE Exclusive] (USA) - 4/15/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 [Future Shop Exclusive] (Canada) - 4/15/11
:br: Machete: Limited Edition Figurine Giftset [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 4/21/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part I [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 4/30/11

May
:br: Monsters: Limited Edition (Germany) - 5/20/11

June
:br: Tron: Legacy 3D: Limited Edition (Germany) - 6/1/11
:br: The Green Hornet: Limited Edition (Germany) - 6/1/11

July

August
:br: Source Code [Play.com Exclusive] (United Kingdom) - 8/15/11 SOLD OUT

September

October
:br: Matrix: The Trilogy (France) - 10/05/11
:360: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11
:pc: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11

November

December
:pc: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Collector's Edition (World Wide) - 12/31/11

Coming Soon

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my 2 replacements for the 2 damaged "Sucker Punch" steels. Thankfully eventhough they were shipped the same way as before, they are mint. :applause:

Free Shelf with purchase of HP 7-2 Steelbook only on November 11. But you won't get it until December 16. The code will be printed on your receipt and then pick it up by December 16.

14t7hqf.png

Credit to Naila (Bluray.com)

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Free Shelf with purchase of HP 7-2 Steelbook only on November 11. But you won't get it until December 16. The code will be printed on your receipt and then pick it up by December 16.

14t7hqf.png

Credit to Naila (Bluray.com)[/QUOTE]

where is this from? Futureshop?

[quote name='seether254']where is this from? Futureshop?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GBAstar']Thanks for the info! Where is that from?[/QUOTE]
Future Shop Canada Up North America The Great Plain Red Maple Flag

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']That is also part of 3 for 30 EUR deal.[/QUOTE]

indeed. However, shipping from Amazon Germany is a bitch!

Not sure if this was posted but, saw that my Wal-Mart had ALL the Resident Evil movies in Steel Book for $8. Picked up the whole series and even Degeneration for $36. Possible YMMV?

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Not sure if this was posted but, saw that my Wal-Mart had ALL the Resident Evil movies in Steel Book for $8. Picked up the whole series and even Degeneration for $36. Possible YMMV?[/QUOTE]

I thought you were just one lucky S.O.B because I had been looking for these for quite some time but to my surprise my Walmart had exactly two complete sets of these in their $8 bin as well. I'm not sure where they got them from because I had been hunting for them for quite some time but it was a nice find. Odd that they had exactly 8 (2 of each movie) but it worked out well for me.

Thanks for the heads up!

I was about to post on the RE steelbooks but I saw them earlier when I was picking up the Harry Potter game. I didn't pick any up since I have the trilogy and extinction. I thought about degeneration since it's the only one I don't have but I have it's queued for streaming on Netflix.

[quote name='skiizim']I was about to post on the RE steelbooks but I saw them earlier when I was picking up the Harry Potter game. I didn't pick any up since I have the trilogy and extinction. I thought about degeneration since it's the only one I don't have but I have it's queued for streaming on Netflix.[/QUOTE]

:hot:get off this thread cuz your not a true steelbook collector. ;)

u can't skip degeneration just because ur already have the regular edition. it like saying i have the first 3 harry potter steelbooks but i already have the last 5 harry potter in regular w/ 3D Part 1&2 + bonus exclusive from barne & noble and a limited edition holiday giftset with pins set from wbshop. lol!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']u can't skip degeneration just because ur already have the regular edition. it like saying i have the first 3 harry potter steelbooks but i already have the last 5 harry potter in regular w/ 3D Part 1&2 + bonus exclusive from barne & noble and a limited edition holiday giftset with pins set from wbshop. lol![/QUOTE]

holy shit nerdgasm right there!

[quote name='skiizim']I was about to post on the RE steelbooks but I saw them earlier when I was picking up the Harry Potter game. I didn't pick any up since I have the trilogy and extinction. I thought about degeneration since it's the only one I don't have but I have it's queued for streaming on Netflix.[/QUOTE]

I checked out a walmart on the way home and couldn't find any. I'll check another tomorrow.

[quote name='Fanatix']I checked out a walmart on the way home and couldn't find any. I'll check another tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I went to a second Walmart today. I found all of the Resident Evil Steelbooks for $8 except for the last one which I already have. I'm so happy to have the whole set now.

Well, nice that it's a US exclusive, though it sucks that it's a Target.com exclusive. Time to order $50 worth of items to get free shipping. :wall:

[quote name='shrike4242']Well, nice that it's a US exclusive, though it sucks that it's a Target.com exclusive. Time to order $50 worth of items to get free shipping. :wall:[/QUOTE]

Idiotic question... but that means it will NOT be carried in stores just on the website?

[quote name='GBAstar']Idiotic question... but that means it will NOT be carried in stores just on the website?[/QUOTE]
When Iron Man 2 Metalpak pre-order announced, it was for online only, the AD also mentioned in-store as well. I'm 99% sure this will carry in-stores.

[quote name='GBAstar']Idiotic question... but that means it will NOT be carried in stores just on the website?[/QUOTE]It depends, since they haven't always done that in the past:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']When Iron Man 2 Metalpak pre-order announced, it was for online only, the AD also mentioned in-store as well. I'm 99% sure this will carry in-stores.[/QUOTE]We won't know until the ad comes out, and since this releases on 12/06/11, we won't see the ad until the first of next month.

[quote name='shrike4242']Well, nice that it's a US exclusive, though it sucks that it's a Target.com exclusive. Time to order $50 worth of items to get free shipping. :wall:[/QUOTE]
If you have a RedCard, you get free shipping on all orders.

[quote name='gravel']If you have a RedCard, you get free shipping on all orders.[/QUOTE]I don't order enough from Target.com to make that worthwhile. Good fact to know, however.

[quote name='seether254']This is confirmed online only. Hurry and order now since its rumored there arent going to be many made.[/QUOTE]
Are you positive? I might hold on to this until the AD is out.

[quote name='seether254']This is confirmed online only. Hurry and order now since its rumored there arent going to be many made.[/QUOTE]Source?

[quote name='shrike4242']Source?[/QUOTE]

There is some discussion/rumors at blu-ray.com saying this may be limited to 500 copies in the online store only. Many non-believers however based on previous misgivings from Target about quantities and exclusivity.

I think the wording "only at Target.com" does make it seem more likely that these really are online only. Most things that say they aren't found in stores don't specifically say that.

"Wreck" the owner of hi-def-ninja forum confirmed it he gets all of his info straight from sources that produce steelbooks. iNCREDiPiNOY knows who im talking about.

FYI, if you REALLY want the FFXIII-2 steelbook, Amazon.de has it for ~$27 shipped. It comes with the DLC codes (I doubt they work for the US), three lithograph cards, and the BB pre-order bonus book (obviously in German though) as well. You only really wanted the case anyway, right?

I should also note that this is sold and shipped by Amazon.de, not a third party seller.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jumped on an order last night. Time will tell to see if it's really limited or not.

I can't imagine they would only get 500 of them to sell, as I would expect it to be closed to order by today or tomorrow if that was the case. Maybe 5,000 of them, though not 500.

[quote name='shrike4242']Jumped on an order last night. Time will tell to see if it's really limited or not.

I can't imagine they would only get 500 of them to sell, as I would expect it to be closed to order by today or tomorrow if that was the case. Maybe 5,000 of them, though not 500.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, the Target.com website is pretty terrible. I would never think to look there for an exclusive anything and wouldn't shop there on my own without something like this popping up in a forum to send me there for a very specific reason/item.

Wow. I put two in my cart yesterday and figured I'd wait until closer to release to pull the trigger and now it is apparently OOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back