The Expendables: Extended Cut (Media Markt) (Germany) - 2/24/12
Warrior - Limited Edition (Germany) - 2/24/12
In Time (Triple Play) (Play.com) (UK) - 2/27/12

March
The Three Musketeers (Amazon.de) (Germany) - 3/1/12
Assassin's Creed III (Pre-Order) - 3/5/12 Best Buy/GameStop
Immortals 3D (Triple Play) (UK) - 3/5/12
Mass Effect's Collection (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/6/12
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Limited Edition (Pre-Order) - 3/20/12 PS3/Xbox 360
The Thing (Germany) - 3/22/12
HOP (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/23/12
Immortals (3D+2D) (France) - 3/23/12
Paranormal Activity 3 (Germany) - 3/28/12
A Trip to the Moon (1902) - 3/27/12
In Time (Media Markt) (Germany) - 3/30/12
The Adventures of Tintin - Limited Fine Art Collectible Boxset (Amazon.de) (Germany) - 3/31/12

April
Pandora's Tower: Limited Edition (Europe Exclusive) (Nintendo Wii) - 4/18/12
The Return of the Living Dead(UK) - 4/9/12(Amazon Exclusive) (France) - 4/18/12
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (HMV Exclusive) (UK) - 4/23/12
Lifeboat (Masters of Cinema) Limited Edition (UK) - 4/23/12
Prototype 2 (Best Buy Exclusive) - 4/24/12 PS3/Xbox 360
Prototype 2 (Future Shop Exclusive) (Canada) - 4/24/12 PS3/Xbox 360

May
Diablo III (Future Shop) (Canada) - 5/15/12 PC (Pre-Order)
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Future Shop) (Canada) - 5/22/12 PS3/Xbox 360 (Pre-Order)
Underworld: Awakening (3D Combo) (Future Shop) (Canada) - 5/8/12
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (BD+DVD+DC) Collector's Edition (France) - 5/9/12
Island of Lost Souls (Masters of Cinema) Limited Edition (UK) - 5/28/12

June

King of New York Limited Edition (UK) - 6/04/12
A-Team (Play.com UK exclusive) - 6/04/12
Braveheart (Play.com UK exclusive) - 6/04/12
Blow (Combo) (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/05/12
Kick-Ass (Combo) (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/05/12
Limitless (Combo) (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/05/12
Piranha (Combo) (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/05/12
Taken (Play.com UK exclusive) - 6/04/12Double Indemnity (Masters of Cinema) Limited Edition (UK) - 6/25/12
The Lost Weekend (Masters of Cinema) Limited Edition (UK) - 6/25/12

July

August

September
Jaws Limited Edition (UK) - 9/3/12
Lady Snowblood/Lady Snowblood II (UK-Region B) - 9/14/12
Marvel's The Avengers [3D+2D+Bonus Disc] (Germany) - 9/30/12

October

November
E.T. (UK) - 11/12/12
Zombie Flesh Eaters (UK) - 11/26/12

December

Other Metal Packaging

Viva Metal Box
Real Steel (Taiwan) - 1/16/12
Real Steel (Hong Kong) - 1/17/12
Real Steel (Taiwan) - 1/30/12
The Muppets (Best Buy) (Pre-Sell) - 3/4/12
The Muppets (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/20/12
John Carter (3D Combo) (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/05/12
The Lion King (Best Buy) (Pre-Sell) -
The Lion King 3D (Future Shop) (Canada) -
The Avengers (Best Buy) (Pre-Sell) - 8/28/12
The Avengers 3D (Future Shop) (Canada) - 9/25/12
The Avengers 3D (Asia) -
Cinderella (Best Best) (Pre-Sell) - 9/2/12
Cinderella (Future Shop) (Canada) - 10/2/12Brave 3D (Future Shop) (Canada) -

Lunch Box
The Muppets (Wocka Wocka Edition) (Best Buy) - 3/20/12Cars 2 (Disney Movie Rewards)

Slipcase
Iron Man (Australia) -
Iron Man 2 (Australia) -
Transformers (Australia) -
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen (Australia) -
Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon (Australia) -

Tin Case
Mass Effect 3: Collector's Edition (Worldwide) - 3/6/12
The Muppets (Wocka Wocka Edition) (Brazil)

Briefcase
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled (10-Disc Limited Edition Six-Movie Collector's Set) - 9/25/12

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone found Finding Nemo yet? Wasn't it supposed to be out yesterday? My local store is usually on top of the preorder cases, but they didn't have it yesterday.

Apparently the release date is 11/11. Back and inside pics:

mYUIB.jpg

XBvps.jpg

[quote name='Scorch']Has anyone found Finding Nemo yet? Wasn't it supposed to be out yesterday? My local store is usually on top of the preorder cases, but they didn't have it yesterday.

mYUIB.jpg

XBvps.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:drool: Man that looks sweet - love the back.

[quote name='Scorch']Has anyone found Finding Nemo yet? Wasn't it supposed to be out yesterday? My local store is usually on top of the preorder cases, but they didn't have it yesterday.

mYUIB.jpg

XBvps.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Where is this being released?

[quote name='DNukem170']Haven't seen the movie since opening week, but wasn't peanut butter the thing Aunt May kept telling Peter to bring home?[/QUOTE]

My first thought was eggs,my second thought was milk (which doesn't seem quite right to me) oh well, I guess I'll find out on the 9th.

Does anyone have an extra Cinderella that they would sell at a reasonable price? I was in the middle of a move when that one came out.

(I'm also looking for Up, Snow White, The Incredibles, Bambi, Princess and the Frog, and to a lesser degree the first three POTC movies. No bi/tri-lingual packages please.)

[quote name='JohnnyDeLicious']Does anyone have an extra Cinderella that they would sell at a reasonable price? I was in the middle of a move when that one came out.

(I'm also looking for Up, Snow White, The Incredibles, Bambi, Princess and the Frog, and to a lesser degree the first three POTC movies. No bi/tri-lingual packages please.)[/QUOTE]

Cinderella -

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...w?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1352414940&sr=8-1

not bad with all fees considered

The Incredibles, Bambi, Princess and the Frog were all Future Shop exclusive. I've been looking for them for a decent price for a while.
I'm hoping maybe a new wave for the holidays but I've never kept track of the last few.

[quote name='Vap']My first thought was eggs,my second thought was milk (which doesn't seem quite right to me) oh well, I guess I'll find out on the 9th.[/QUOTE]

Its eggs

Thanks donut, that doesn't look too bad. You're right Frosty, I was going to order Incredibles and Bambi directly, but decided to wait a pay period and then forgot. :facepalm: And apparently I also forgot Beauty and the Beast. Damn.

Thx LP, just placed my order for instore pickup too. Would rather pay in cash but didnt want to risk it being sold out by the time I get off work tomorrow.

Weird thing, so I tried using that $5 holiday reward cert but it's not taking it. Anyone else having problems using it?

[quote name='TheRock88']

Weird thing, so I tried using that $5 holiday reward cert but it's not taking it. Anyone else having problems using it?[/QUOTE]

I did too, even though it says it's valid starting 11/8

[quote name='LinkinPrime']In store pick up is up for Spidey. Just placed my order.[/QUOTE]I think when the site refreshes around midnight-1AM for price updates, the in-store pickup for release dates goes live.

Placed an order for one as well and it's supposedly ready for pickup. Used GCs on the purchase, so it's "free".

Just picked up my Spidey steelbook with in store pickup. Got there 20 minutes after the store opened and only saw 5 copies left available on the displays. This was the Elmhurst/Rego Park, NY Best Buy if anyone here plans on stopping by there for it.

It's a very nice looking steelbook although I would have preferred if it wasn't entirely glossy and some parts at least had a matte finish. Still, I like the cover of this steelbook over the Futureshop one which I think has too much "empty" space (the city backdrop is meh IMO).

edit: After looking at the futureshop one again, I might have liked it better if the backdrop was matte while Spider-man himself was glossy. Would give it a sense of depth. But as it is, with both of them with completely glossy finishes, I prefer the Best Buy one.

I was browsing through the 7.99 bin at Wal-Mart and managed to find a Resident Evil: Degeneration Steelbook Blu-ray in there. Be sure to check the discount bins because you never know what you're going to find. Of course YMMV.

[quote name='jwizzle5786']I really wish Best Buy would release The Incredibles and Toy Story 1 and 2. I need to complete my Pixar collection.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I'm thinking of picking up the German Toy Story steelbooks from ebay because I don't think Best Buy will ever carry them. The Incredibles steelbook would be the most painful one to get because it usually goes for at least $80. But that would in fact complete my Pixar steelbook set so I might do it before they disappear completely from ebay or go up even higher.

How early did Best Buy announce when the previous waves were released? I notice the pre-orders popping up weeks in advance but when did anyone first hear about the Wall-E waves and the rest? I'm still hoping for a nice wave of:

Bambi
The Incredibles
Princess and the Frog
Toy Story 1
Toy Story 2

Weren't Dumbo and Tangled a Mexico release only? Maybe they'll add them to the fictitious list in my head too.

:lol: you got the same ones I got. Just got Spidey today, and Hellboy and Ghostbusters should be here any day now (i hope)

They're from Amazon.co.uk DNukem.

Yep, they're region free. Hellboy comes with 1 disc, just like the regular BD release.

Aside from Ghostbusters and Hellboy, there's also an Evil Dead one from Sony. They're fairly cheap too, as far as international Steelbooks go at least

Hellboy: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hellboy--St...4NXY/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1352565310&sr=8-8

GB: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ghostbuster...ef=sr_1_4?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1352565360&sr=1-4

Evil Dead: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Evil-Dead--...ef=sr_1_5?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1352565381&sr=1-5

my best buys appeared to have a short supply of Spidey but I grabbed one anyways.
I've got Ghostbusters, hellboy and Evil Dead on their way.

Amazon.uk is a bad site for me with so much crap that I want.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Yep, they're region free. Hellboy comes with 1 disc, just like the regular BD release.[/QUOTE]

Darn, was hoping to put Hellboy 2 in there too.

[quote name='seether254']yes it is.

photo1-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Man I was really hoping that the Ghostbusters was flipped and it was an error on the scan. Still I am sure I will be happy when I get it but damn that is a major fuck up

[quote name='joshnorm']Man I was really hoping that the Ghostbusters was flipped and it was an error on the scan. Still I am sure I will be happy when I get it but damn that is a major fuck up[/QUOTE]

No it isn't. It's intentional, because in the UK those signs are in that direction. Having it the other way would look backwards to them, just as this way looks backwards to us. It's nothing new btw, there have been posters dating back to the movies release showing it in that direction

[quote name='ssjmichael']No it isn't. It's intentional, because in the UK those signs are in that direction. Having it the other way would look backwards to them, just as this way looks backwards to us. It's nothing new btw, there have been posters dating back to the movies release showing it in that direction[/QUOTE]

yeah your right. I actually don't mind it since i havent seen the logo in a long time. The steel also have back and inside art. that pic i took has a j-card on it so the front of the steel is clean as well with no rating logos.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Yep, they're region free. Hellboy comes with 1 disc, just like the regular BD release.

Aside from Ghostbusters and Hellboy, there's also an Evil Dead one from Sony. They're fairly cheap too, as far as international Steelbooks go at least
[/QUOTE]

Damn it... I don't know if I can resist an Evil Dead steelbook... my poor wallet

Got my Spider-Man one today in the mail from Best Buy. Both this and the Snow White and the Huntsman steelbook have been mailed to me in the flimsiest cardboard packaging imaginable yet they managed to survive the trip in mint condition. Don't know why I don't just do in store pick up but I have been lucky so far

My Store only had 5 Nemo's. They were behind customer service and limited to 1 per person. By the way not sure if its the lot my store got but they all seemed to be"clicky" on the bottom right corner. Reminds me of my lower quality steelbooks.

[quote name='junkie88']My Store only had 5 Nemo's. They were behind customer service and limited to 1 per person. By the way not sure if its the lot my store got but they all seemed to be"clicky" on the bottom right corner. Reminds me of my lower quality steelbooks.[/QUOTE]

All the copies at my store were "clicky" as well.

[quote name='junkie88'] By the way not sure if its the lot my store got but they all seemed to be"clicky" on the bottom right corner. Reminds me of my lower quality steelbooks.[/QUOTE]

Noticed the same. Must be true for all of them then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back