:br: King Kong (USA) - 5/6/14

:br: Wanted (USA) - 5/6/14

:br: Django (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: The Evil Dead (1982) (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: Killing Them Softly (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: Law Abiding Citizen (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: Lawless (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: The Lord of Salem) (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: Steve Austin 4-Pack: The Stranger/Hunt To Kill/The Package/Maximum Conviction (USA) - 5/20/14

June

:br: The Lone Survivor (Target) (USA) - 6/3/14

:br: The Lone Survivor (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/3/14

:br: 300: Rise of an Empire (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/24/14

July

:br: Chaplin's Mutuals Comedies (Flicker Alley) (USA) - 7/29/14

:br: Noah (Best Buy) (USA) - 7/29/14

:br: Noah (Future Shop) (Canada) - 7/29/14

August

:br: Divergent (Best Buy) (USA) - 8/5/14

:br: Divergent (Future Shop) (Canada) - 8/5/14

:br: Batman: Assault on Arkham (Target) (USA) - 8/12/14

:br: The Amazing Spiderman 2 (Future Shop) (Canada) - 8/19/14

:br: The Walking Dead: Season 4 (Target) (USA) - 8/26/14

:br: The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Future Shop) (Canada) - 8/26/14

September

:br: G.I. Joe: Retailation (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: The Godfather (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: The Godfather: Part 2 (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Jack Reacher (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Minority Report (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Saving Private Ryan (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Star Trek XI (2009) (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Star Trek Into Darkness (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Top Gun (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Transformers (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: True Grit (2010) (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: War of the Worlds (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: World War Z (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/9/14

:br: Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D (Future Shop) (Canada) - 9/9/14

:br: Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D (Bilingual) (Future Shop) (Canada) - 9/9/14

:br: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/30/2014

:br: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Future Shop) (Canada) - 9/30/2014

October

:br: Edge of Tomorrow (Target) (USA) - 10/7/14

November

:br: Hercules 3D (Future Shop) (Canada) - 11/4/14

:br: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug: Extended Edition (Target) (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: An American Werewolf in London: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: The Big Lebowski: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: The Blues Brothers: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: Psycho: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: Scarface: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: Shaun of the Dead: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: 22 Jump Street (Target) (USA) - 11/18/14

:br: Into The Storm (Future Shop) (Canada) - 11/18/14

:br: Drive (Best Buy) (USA) - 11/23/14

:br: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Target) (USA) - 11/23/14

December

:br: Drive: Mondo Edition (Future Shop) (Canada) - 12/2/14

:br: Guardians of the Galaxy 3D (Best Buy (USA) - 12/9/14

:br: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Best Buy) (USA) - 12/9/14

:br: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D (Best Buy) (USA) - 12/9/14

:br: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Future Shop) (Canada) - 12/9/14

Coming Soon

:br: Sin City: A Dame To Kill For (Best Buy) (USA) - 2014

:br: Fifth Element (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Snatch (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Superbad (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Desperado (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Das Boot (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: District 9 (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Dr Strangelove (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Karate Kid (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Leon the Professional (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Taxi Driver (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Tommy (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Kung Fu Hustle (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Easy Rider (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Stripes (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

January

:br: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (Target) (USA) - 1/6/15

Coming Soon

:br: Fury (Target) (USA)

Last edited by a moderator:
More proof that Nintendo of America hates money.

I hope the spines actually list the game titles. It annoys me when they're left blank.

If only they still had Tangled.

Had an interesting visit to Target. Picked up the 22 Jump Street Steelbook and two Pokémon TCG multi-packs, but the cashier wasn't really paying attention and placed the Steelbook in the bag without ringing it up. I guess he figured the Pokémon cards couldn't be worth $24, so he did not bother to check.

If I were an honest and pure soul, I would have pointed out the mistake. But I'm not, so free Steelbook for me!

Had an interesting visit to Target. Picked up the 22 Jump Street Steelbook and two Pokémon TCG multi-packs, but the cashier wasn't really paying attention and placed the Steelbook in the bag without ringing it up. I guess he figured the Pokémon cards couldn't be worth $24, so he did not bother to check.

If I were an honest and pure soul, I would have pointed out the mistake. But I'm not, so free Steelbook for me!
Ehh, the sensors didn't catch you?

My Best Buy steelbook copy of Drive arrived today, and to my surprise, it was actually packed in cardboard instead of just a crappy plastic envelope. Anyone else getting steelbooks from Best Buy seeing them packed better lately, or did I just get lucky?

PRE-ORDER LIVE - The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 Steelbook Blu-ray

Price: £20.99
Release Date: TBA

11043818-1416413381-969977.jpg

11043818-1416413381-969958.jpg

11043818-1416413381-969982.jpg

Haven't kept up with this thread so if this is old well you know why. Wa-Mart has a bunch of steelbooks for 7.88 at the moment.

Offhand I can recall...

Inception

The Dark Knight

Watchmen

Batman -Burton-

One of the newer Clash of the Titans films, forget if it was the first or sequel, thinking the sequel

More but that's all I glanced at walking by.

Honesty works both ways. I'm sure if you were overcharged for the steelbook, you'd be taking care of pointing it out immediately.

Enjoy the "gift".

My Best Buy steelbook copy of Drive arrived today, and to my surprise, it was actually packed in cardboard instead of just a crappy plastic envelope. Anyone else getting steelbooks from Best Buy seeing them packed better lately, or did I just get lucky?
After all the crap I had to go to through on Snow White And The Huntsman, I hope they started to get the hint, since they shipped three of them to me in plastic mailers and not boxes.

Maybe they are starting to get the idea and packing items in boxes and not plastic mailers when they ship steelbooks.

Check the target cartweel app there's a 22 jump st 10% off coupon for it

Check the target cartweel app there's a 22 jump st 10% off coupon for it
Thanks for pointing this out. I initially couldn't find it even after your post because the coupon isn't under Movies, just Entertainment.

Update:Cartwheel discount didn't take when I checked out so I went to Customer Service to get my $2. "I want my two dollars."

yay for Mockingjay!  (Looks like the first two SB's are back on the shelf again..hmmm)  booo for Lucy...  Hate the cover art.

so my BB has the new steelbooks of KK, District 9 , 5th Element and so on.  Was so close to buying the KK but I was like where is D and Mr. M?  They felt so cheap.  District 9...love that movie but HATE the steelbook.... I mean what the fuck?  Why not give us the Exo suit on the cover?!?!?!

[quote name="ITDEFX" post="12276547" timestamp="1417101654"]it's it bad that I still have not opened my steelbook for Sin City 2??!??! [/quote]
No. No one cares.

Zavvi had a flash sale and finally has the Tangled Steelbook back in stock, so I finally grabbed that one. Yay!
Thanks! I bought 6 steels to mostly close out the disney collection.

Edit: Can you tell me how Zavvi steel replenishing works? Are there chances something like Frozen could come back in stock?

Zavvi customers, check your mail. They are taking preorder on Planet Hulk, Doctor Strange, and Hulk Vs. Steelbooks. Limited to 2000 per Steel.

might be random but ordered one and will return the one I bought at MSRP. Edge of Tomorrow, Target exclusive $14!:

http://www.target.com/p/live-die-repeat-edge-of-tomorrow-blu-ray-dvd-digital-steelbook-target-exclusive/-/A-16483342
Do you guys know how Target is with shipping Steelbooks? crappy envelopes? Dont have one close by. Thanks !

Edit: Can you tell me how Zavvi steel replenishing works? Are there chances something like Frozen could come back in stock?
Zavvi said the specifically held back some product for this years Black Friday sale, so it's unlikely something long gone like Frozen will come back unforunately.

Do you guys know how Target is with shipping Steelbooks? crappy envelopes? Dont have one close by. Thanks !
Only time I've gotten it shipped from them was Django, and it came in a polybag and bent. I exchanged it in stores.

Edit: Got my Zavvi Guardians of the Galaxy steelbook in. It shipped sooner than expected, when I was still trying to figure out if I wanted to cancel it. Still undecided on whether to put it up on ebay. It does say region A, B, C though.

Sup guys, I'm trying to find out which plastic wrap to use to cover my steelbooks off Amazon.  Anyone know what size they are and even got links to them?  Thanks.

I got my Metalpak for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes in the mail today, and once again, it was packed in a cardboard mailer instead of just a flimsy plastic envelope. Probably safe to say this isn't a fluke and Best Buy has wised up about shipping their metal case movies better.

Drive and DotPotA both arrived in flawless pristine condition, by the way.

Walmart had tons of the Univeral Studios steelbooks for 6.99 over the weekend
yea, I grabbed all but 2 that my WalMart had. The 2 that are missing are King Kong, which I didn't want and Scarface, which I didn't find
vxjgip.jpg

oh and Now You See Me is not a steelbook :)

Anyone have any idea or any advance knowledge of the Best Buy Gallery 1988 steels dropping from $14.99 to $9.99 at any point? Love a lot of them but they would be re-buys and I can't justify paying more than $10 a pop.

So I just got my first order from zavvi and I have to say I am very disappointed. The steelbook I got was severely damaged after being shipped in an envelope. I contacted customer support and they only offered 10% refund even after I told them I wanted to exchange it for an undamaged copy. Needless to say I won't be buying from zavvi again!

Is this a common thing with zavvi or am I just lucky?

So I just got my first order from zavvi and I have to say I am very disappointed. The steelbook I got was severely damaged after being shipped in an envelope. I contacted customer support and they only offered 10% refund even after I told them I wanted to exchange it for an undamaged copy. Needless to say I won't be buying from zavvi again!

Is this a common thing with zavvi or am I just lucky?
Just you. I got a full refund on my last steelbook that came damaged.

Not just you. I got 2-3 damaged steelbooks in a row. They asked me if I would take 10%. I said no. They asked me if I would take 20%. I said yes. Then they replied with send them pictures of the damage again. I did that. Then they asked me if I would take 10%.

I fucking hate their CS.

Not just you. I got 2-3 damaged steelbooks in a row. They asked me if I would take 10%. I said no. They asked me if I would take 20%. I said yes. Then they replied with send them pictures of the damage again. I did that. Then they asked me if I would take 10%.

I fucking hate their CS.
I haven't had any problems but have read from some people if you make complaints about your order they sometimes just ban your credit card.

I have never had a damaged Steel from Zavvi and all of them have come in the thin boxes.

I do wonder how 2 packages shipped at the same time come to my house a week apart, however.

Honestly they can ban my cc, I wont shop there again! I can't believe they won't exchange it for a new one. Its a collectors item its useless damaged.

Honestly they can ban my cc, I wont shop there again! I can't believe they won't exchange it for a new one. Its a collectors item its useless damaged.
maybe try contacting them again? I got a full refund on a damaged steelbook (I've ordered a few times from them before, not sure if that made a difference)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back