iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up all three The Purge steelbooks for $12.99 apiece last night. The Shape of Water is down to $19.99. Wreck-it-Ralph is only $23.99.

The Purge 4K - $12.99

The Purge: Anarchy 4K - $12.99

The Purge: Election Year 4K - $12.99

Wreck-It-Ralph 4K - $23.99

Incredibles 2 4K - $27.99

The Harry Potter 4K steelbook collections are also hitting some stores. I also recommend getting the Jurassic Park 4K collection (non-steelbook) for only $19.99. It's on one of the BF shippers; my store had about 3 slots and 10 units total. If you're looking for particular titles or doing some price hunting then use this as a resource.

Also Bullmoose is having a really good deal on 4K discs right now.
My local store had the HP4K set on display, but the outer metal case was squished by the spider wrap on it.

Looks like Space Odyssey in 4K Steelbook is back up on BB - Those who got canceled by BB should go back and pre-order it again. This time it's being release on 12/18. SKU:6317177

Looks like Space Odyssey in 4K Steelbook is back up on BB - Those who got canceled by BB should go back and pre-order it again. This time it's being release on 12/18. SKU:6317177
Not this time! I'm going with the regular edition, just can't justify the steelbook after having it in my hands and just so, unimpressed with it :whistle2:(

I just went to pick up my order of the Lion King in 4K Steelbook & while I was filing away... I noticed I already have the Blu-ray Steelbook copy. Guess I double bought.

They’re different artwork and this new one has 4K so it’s not really the same thing. The previous signature series blu Ray steelbook was pretty bland while this one is much nicer. Neither are as nice as the first Best Buy metal box from the first blu Ray release

Predator wasn’t as bad as people say, middle of the road, mindless scifi action.
Venom was pretty generic, bland but that steelbook is pretty great artwork

Predator wasn’t as bad as people say, middle of the road, mindless scifi action.
Venom was pretty generic, bland but that steelbook is pretty great artwork
It looks like Venom also comes with a free digital copy of the movie when you preorder (in addition to the digital copy in the case). I don't think it can be activated until next week though.

It looks like Venom also comes with a free digital copy of the movie when you preorder (in addition to the digital copy in the case). I don't think it can be activated until next week though.
You can activate it, just won't play till next week. Also it's for FandangoNow redemption. Should port to Vudu...should

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

You can activate it, just won't play till next week. Also it's for FandangoNow redemption. Should port to Vudu...should

Have the codes already been sent out?

EDIT - Apparently my code was sent immediately after my order was placed. Thanks for making me dig through my emails to find it. :)

Best Buy DOTD is the Harry Potter 8-Film 4K Steelbook collection. $189.99 (MSRP $224.99). Still too rich for me.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/harry-potter-8-film-collection-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray/6290210.p?skuId=6290210

s-l640.jpg

189.99 is still a steep price. I would be nice to have since I still don't own any of the movies yet. I have extra money to play with. I can either get this or upgrade my tablet lol.
IDK how but I've bought Harry Potter at least three times. HD-DVD, then blu-ray set, then 4K blu-ray set. $190 for STEELBOOK 4K set is just too much. I thought I was getting ripped off by Star Wars re-releases, I wasn't paying attention to that stupid wizard boy and here I am, just buying these movies over and over.

I just got the Venom code for fandangonow to watch this weekend it says the code expires on 2/6/19.

Anyone know if this is like a rental code (disappears after you watch or on expiration date) or a regular code which stays on your account?

I don't use fandango/digital so I was wondering if this code could be traded like the ones in the movie case.

Anyone know if this is like a rental code (disappears after you watch or on expiration date) or a regular code which stays on your account?
Unless they've changed it, it's a regular code that stays on your account. I've gotten two digital movies early from BB with a disc preorder before and they were permanent.

I just got the Venom code for fandangonow to watch this weekend it says the code expires on 2/6/19.

I don't use fandango/digital so I was wondering if this code could be traded like the ones in the movie case.
Best Buy was advertising the code as a $24.99 value so I assume its supposed to be the full movie that you own, and not a rental.

Found a lone 2001: A Space Odyssey 4K steelbook today at Best Buy for $19.99.  Looks like it is still sold out online and most stores seem to have under 3 in stock (if any).

I've given up the past three weeks trying to track down the steelbook. I picked one up for my brother and haven't had any success getting a second once since launch. I have the slipcover version at least but I really want the steelbook just to have it.

Still trying to track down a 4k venom steelbook. I have found a regular Blu Ray sb. I still haven't seen the movie in any format, so I'm not sure if it's worth getting good the 4k or not. What do you all think?

Yeah this turned out to be pretty limited. I was watching the thread over at blu ray and these were barely on the shelves, taken up by in store pick ups. None of the stores closest to home or work had any available to preorder so I had to pick a store further away but glad to have secured one.

Fantastic Beasts has a release date of March 12 now

Bumblebee (4K) just went up for preorder at Best Buy - $34.99

Yeah, Halloween disappeared from all stores in my area within the course of the day.  Good thing I did a store pick up order around 1:30 yesterday morning.  Still need to pick up my order though - hopefully its not a damaged steelbook.

What happened to Reign of the Supermen? Came out today but Target hasn't shipped mine yet. Also the standard BR seems to be OOS everywhere

What happened to Reign of the Supermen? Came out today but Target hasn't shipped mine yet. Also the standard BR seems to be OOS everywhere

Target has the release date set for the 29th on the website. End of the month for teh steelbook anyway. Today might have been digital only.

It’s always been the 29th, digital was yesterday, two weeks before physical which is standard
Looking at Best Buy’s site all versions show Jan 29 except the regular, non exclusive 4K but when you actually click on it is says not available

Yeah this turned out to be pretty limited. I was watching the thread over at blu ray and these were barely on the shelves, taken up by in store pick ups. None of the stores closest to home or work had any available to preorder so I had to pick a store further away but glad to have secured one.

Fantastic Beasts has a release date of March 12 now

Bumblebee (4K) just went up for preorder at Best Buy - $34.99
Bumblebee is 32.99 on sale now

bread's done
Back