iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Battle Angel Alita has the mythical 3D/4K combo that was all but extinct in North America. I heard it's good so will likely go with a blind buy.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/alita-battle-angel-steelbook-digital-copy-3d-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-only--best-buy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-3d-2018/6333207.p?skuId=6333207
Was just about to post this. Got my pre-order in, so happy it has 3D included!! Blind buy for me as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk
I hope you both like it more than I did. It has great visuals and some decent action, but I thought the story was bland and boring, it has issues with pacing, and the love interest guy is horrible and I absolutely hated him.

I hope you both like it more than I did. It has great visuals and some decent action, but I thought the story was bland and boring, it has issues with pacing, and the love interest guy is horrible and I absolutely hated him.
I think you're not the only one because
one of the friends I saw the movie with laughed uncontrollably when the love interest died the way he did.

Did you get the email? If so you can do live chat with customer service to see if they can credit you the points. If you already got the preorder Movies Anywhere promo it doesn’t stack on top of that

I think you're not the only one because
one of the friends I saw the movie with laughed uncontrollably when the love interest died the way he did.
In that scene, I was...
...actively hoping for him to die as I watched it. Did the filmmakers expect us to care about that character? I sure didn't, and I don't know why Alita forgave him either. He's complicit in murder against others that are just like her, all for his own personal gain. He got no less than he deserved.

Best Buy finally put up a Shazam Steelbook (release date 7/16)

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/shazam-steelbook-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--best-buy-2019/6350573.p?skuId=6350573

I wonder if they will give out an extra digital copy like they did with Aquaman.

Also they have a listing for Godzilla: King of the Monsters Steelbook

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-steelbookdig-copy4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--best-buy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-2019/6352540.p?skuId=6352540

Best Buy finally put up a Shazam Steelbook (release date 7/16)

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/shazam-steelbook-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--best-buy-2019/6350573.p?skuId=6350573

I wonder if they will give out an extra digital copy like they did with Aquaman.

Also they have a listing for Godzilla: King of the Monsters Steelbook

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-steelbookdig-copy4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--best-buy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-2019/6352540.p?skuId=6352540
Aladdin went up on Thursday night as well but sold out fast [emoji2369]

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/aladdin-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--best-buy-2019/6350571.p?skuId=6350571

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

None in my area
My store said out of stock but still let me put in a preorder. Just give it a shot
My favorite store didn't have it available, but a dozen or so stores within 50 miles had it available. For some reason though, the list started with the furthest store (44 miles) and ended with the closest store (5 miles).

Got my B&N order of Batman/TMNT. Its the regular version not a Steelbook. Back it goes

So is there no US release of the Steelbook?

The Toy Story steelbooks are available for pickup at my local Best Buy stores, in case you missed it.

Got my B&N order of Batman/TMNT. Its the regular version not a Steelbook. Back it goes

So is there no US release of the Steelbook?
Still holding out a sliver of hope that Target will get a surprise supply of in-store steelbooks for this film at launch. I mean, there are images of it so there is a chance. Highly, highly unlikely though.

From what I've read, Batman/TMNT is not being treated as part of the DCAU. Maybe that's why Target didn't have a Steelbook (and BB didn't have a figurine). It's unfortunate because from what I've read, it's better than the recent DCAU films.

The Toy Story steelbooks were very lackluster in-person today and resulted in an easy pass.
Thanks for the heads up. They looked ugly in the thumbnail and though I imagine 4k might be a nice upgrade I'll stick with the older Zavvi steels I have (though I think my TS3 is whatever steelpak thing BB carried until SB sued them out of business).

These catalog titles are going to have to come down in price to about $20 for me to even consider them. Field of Dreams 4K steelbook was a great pickup at $20.

Not so much at $30.

How easy are exchanges with best buy online? My captain marvel steelbook came in today and has a small dent on top. Closest bb to me is an hour away

I'm literally debating whether or not I Should return the captain Marvel steelbook just because of the metric ton of them my local store received.
You beat me to the punch on this one. Chances are, they might have enough of them to last until they can go on sale, but my Best Buy store started with ~80 of them and are down to what's left on display, which is a little less than half. With that knowledge, I would expect them to sell out in a week, maybe two tops.

I picked my preorder around 4:30 after work and they had plenty at the front, a second massive display at the media section and another group of over 30 at the pick up counter...

If it drops at all it will be by $5 and outside of the elite plus return window just like the two recent captain America steels did this past week
I used a $5 reward cert I had otherwise I’d probably return it and wait it out. When I picked up my copy at lunch there were a ton all over the store and a check if zoolert showed all the stores around me had 40+

So apparently both Best Buy and Target will have a steelbook release for the newest Hellboy movie.  Best Buy's will be a 4K combo and Target's will be a standard BR combo.

Anyone interested in the Us steelbook releasing today better hop on it. Seems like they’re pretty limited.
I enjoyed the movie and it’s a sweet looking steel but I’m gonna pass. Not a high rewatchability factor.

The SB case for the digital copy is a mini case. I seem to recall someone doing something like this before. Was it crap and not worth it last time? I'm still going to pre-order, but I'm curious.

The SB case for the digital copy is a mini case. I seem to recall someone doing something like this before. Was it crap and not worth it last time? I'm still going to pre-order, but I'm curious.
I think it was for Ant-Man and the Wasp. Some people randomly got a mini SB for free and some didn't. I don't even think it was announced and it was a surprise to everyone, including those who got it. I preordered and didn't get one. :bomb:

From the wording in the listing looks like this may be one with 2 digital codes. The code in the mini steelbook is an early code, wonder how you get it early though.

Watch John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum early with the digital code included in the mini SteelBook. You can redeem the code up to two weeks before you can buy the DVD, Blu-ray or 4K UHD Blu-ray packaged release.

bread's done
Back