Steggy's CAGCAA - NCAA 11 Online Dynasty #2 **Week 9**

Nothing... was doing god awful then turned things around :D

Im'a likin the Badgers D, even if I wasnt playing that phenomenal of a team. Well... not too scrubby.

[quote name='FrankySox']That Clay guy at RB is a damned beast. I've played the Badgers twice and I can't stop him.[/QUOTE]

lol That Clay guy?

Expect to hear his name as the season progresses (I mean in real life)

anyone else get a game in yet?

[quote name='Steggy']lol That Clay guy?

Expect to hear his name as the season progresses (I mean in real life)

anyone else get a game in yet?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he's one of the top rated RBs when I export the draft class to Madden under the scouting section.

I'll be playing my game but not til later tonight.

Looks like two top ten teams already fell this week. Should be interesting how this shifts things around. Not expecting much, but still :D

My brother in law and I both played our games already and have recruited as well...

I didn't expect people to lose this early, though you did make some tough matchups... :D

Fun stuff, guys. Fun stuff. However, could someone hurry the real football along!

Hehe, I really suck this year with Usf, but i barely pulled out a win against GTech. I have got to learn coach holtz's new offense sooner or later hehe

So is there only one guy holding us up from moving forward? Cant jump on live at the moment... fiances watching real world.

How does everyone else feel about deadlines and such? 3 days seems good, but I was hoping people would hold themselves responsible so I dont have to send numerous PMs. Does that sound fair/everyone agree that if games are not played by wednesdays, and saturdays the week will have your game skipped unless you PM me saying you will be late/need more time.

Let me know how everyone feels about this new Wednesday/Saturday Proposition.

[quote name='Steggy']So is there only one guy holding us up from moving forward? Cant jump on live at the moment... fiances watching real world.

How does everyone else feel about deadlines and such? 3 days seems good, but I was hoping people would hold themselves responsible so I dont have to send numerous PMs. Does that sound fair/everyone agree that if games are not played by wednesdays, and saturdays the week will have your game skipped unless you PM me saying you will be late/need more time.

Let me know how everyone feels about this new Wednesday/Saturday Proposition.[/QUOTE]

Yes those deadlines should be good. Honestly this is what we decided on before the league started so when people signed up they knew what they were getting into.

If they don't PM you and miss the deadline just move it forward. If they miss three games they are gone. That would be the best way to go about it I think.

aight i appologize.... im pretty gonzo right now playing pong and I will forward the week tomorrow when I wake up. I hope this doesnt inconvenience anyone and i luvyall.... amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

Ok that was unnecesarry. What I meant to say, was will forward the week tomorrow... and continue to every Wed and Sat..... I really appreciate everyone who made this move so fast :D

sounds like fun to me franky.... assuming your from the midwest? college scene come from where now? all I do now is madison mostly.

More so this was a shameless bump and a me trying to awkwardly walk over ppl that were not awesome enough (passed out) to walk and get my ncaa game lol.... will skip week soon

[quote name='Steggy']sounds like fun to me franky.... assuming your from the midwest? college scene come from where now? all I do now is madison mostly.

More so this was a shameless bump and a me trying to awkwardly walk over ppl that were not awesome enough (passed out) to walk and get my ncaa game lol.... will skip week soon[/QUOTE]

Just step on them, I promise they wont care.
Yes from the Midwest and graduated college thank god.

Back on topic, I'll play my game Sunday night. I want to play this every time my team comes out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za5wwChsCwg&feature=related

hahaha nice.... honestly gettin killed 14 0 now.... friend me on facebook sumtime u seem like a cool dude. search for steggy... only one on there.

[quote name='FrankySox']Just step on them, I promise they wont care.
Yes from the Midwest and graduated college thank god.

Back on topic, I'll play my game Sunday night. I want to play this every time my team comes out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za5wwChsCwg&feature=related[/QUOTE]

That reminds me of when the u got off the plane for a certain sugar bowl in combat fatigues. Even as young as I was then I didn't miss the irony.

[quote name='prometheus_5']I've lost power twice while trying to play my game. I'll probably wait until tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

No worries... this last game was literally a game from hell and need some feedback as to if anyone has ever had this problem.

Issues began once I got my new big screen TV a few days ago... everything is fine and games run great no lag or anything in online games. However, everytime the game tries to play a touchdown celebration, replay video, or anything of that nature, the hdmi signal is immediately dropped and I cannot get an image to return after countless resets of TV, receiver, cable box, while 360 is remaining on. I can hear audio in the background, but for the life of me when video drops its pissing me to high heavens.

Finally I gave up and moved to a different TV. In the process of doing so the game now says I restarted 5 times, as I couldnt continue play after either me or the opponent caused a replay to drop my hdmi signal.

Finally got the game in, however it seems a bit sketchy as I was forced to reset due to technology pissing me off. My question now comes two-fold... 1) has anyone ever experienced this issue? I searched forums and have never seen issues with this game specifically. I have seen numerous complaints about the Mitsubishi plasma I may be returning now... 2) should I be forced to forfeit for requiring to restart so many times? Understand it didnt happen to me in the end of the game or anything, generally happened within the first couple of minutes. Give me a heads up as to how u would like me to handle this, as I would like to keep the integrity of the league in tact.

honestly, i don't have any problems with people taking as many tries to get a game in if they are having legit technological problems. obviously it's an honor system type thing, but i'm not going to be calling the cyber police on anyone for having problems.

Got out of my game alive in a 10-9 defensive struggle. I needed to drive down the field with 40 seconds left to hit the FG as time expired.

Anyone else in this league own Madden that would want to play sometime? Perhaps caregiver the draft class from this dynasty once this one completes?

God damn PureApathy... looks like you had everything goin' for you in your last game! Congrats on the 80+ yd run achievement (if you havent gotten it before).

Thats the achievement I have been trying to get for weeks.

[quote name='Steggy']sounds like fun to me franky.... assuming your from the midwest? college scene come from where now? all I do now is madison mostly.

More so this was a shameless bump and a me trying to awkwardly walk over ppl that were not awesome enough (passed out) to walk and get my ncaa game lol.... will skip week soon[/QUOTE]

When I was living in Illinois, everyone would either go up to Madison (I never did) or down to SIU at Carbondale. Those were the college party destinations for us central Illinois yokels.

I'm somewhat sad that I missed Steggy's drunk posts. He's a funny dude.

[quote name='Steggy']God damn PureApathy... looks like you had everything goin' for you in your last game! Congrats on the 80+ yd run achievement (if you havent gotten it before).

Thats the achievement I have been trying to get for weeks.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Yeah I would have had more rushing yards with my main RB but he got injured early in the first or second quarter and was gone for the entire game. The back to back kick off return fumbles for TDs were the coolest thing I've ever had happen in a football game too!

[quote name='Matt Young']When I was living in Illinois, everyone would either go up to Madison (I never did) or down to SIU at Carbondale. Those were the college party destinations for us central Illinois yokels.

I'm somewhat sad that I missed Steggy's drunk posts. He's a funny dude.[/QUOTE]

You used to be an awesome dude... until I just read you never made it to State Street... this pains me a little inside :/ Now you are just slightly less than awesome :D

And no worries, theres always next weekend for a funny post or several. HA!

School starts back up in 3 weeks, f that :/

So the university of Illinoisy is not a good college party destination at all?

[quote name='Pure Apathy']Thanks! Yeah I would have had more rushing yards with my main RB but he got injured early in the first or second quarter and was gone for the entire game. The back to back kick off return fumbles for TDs were the coolest thing I've ever had happen in a football game too![/QUOTE]

Damn.... you saying your backup RB put up those numbers? either way, whats the speed on that beast with the 90yd rush? Seems like no matter what I bust open with anyone... they always catch me after about 40 yds max. This is even with people that are 94-95 spd :/

After Frankys U video it got me thinking to start rep'in Madtown a bit more :D

Quite possibly the greatest moment/ambiance of any home football game I have ever experienced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su4UWQD9GT8

For those that do not recall the significance... Badgers at home vs Ohio State. Ohio State was coming in going on a 19 game win streak, and having just won the national championship the prior year. OSU was heavily favored, and with a few minutes left in the 4th; backup QB in the game the outlook looked grim. However leave it to the fans to go absolutely apeshit and lead the events in the video to take place... First time in a while I have seen a successful storming of the field to shake the goal posts. I believe this was pre-breakaway posts?

[quote name='Steggy']You used to be an awesome dude... until I just read you never made it to State Street... this pains me a little inside :/ Now you are just slightly less than awesome :D

And no worries, theres always next weekend for a funny post or several. HA!

School starts back up in 3 weeks, f that :/

So the university of Illinoisy is not a good college party destination at all?[/QUOTE]

It's not bad, but I only had a handful of friends who went to school in Champaign, as far as the main campus goes. Most of the ones who stayed in-state remained in Springfield, where they lived off campus, or went down to SIU. I drank way too much Keystone Light down at SIU in the early to middle part of this decade, heh.

Pretty much the only thing that I want to go to Wisconsin for is to attend a game at Lambeau Field. Not that think badly of the state; I just don't know of anything else there that I'd visit for.

skychotic - Boise State - My bro-in-laws next game
Mcgavin27 / UGA - My next game

Both of us have messaged these guys on xbox, over 2 days ago, but heard nothing back. Anyone know if these guys are still active???

skychotic played his last game against a real oponent I believe. I dont believe mcgavin played his first :/ either way, no response = wins for you.

Why do people sign up for these things if they don't play? Steggy have you tried to contact McGavin? He was online 8 hours ago so he's been on. I really don't understand. It's a pretty simple concept, if you're not going to play DON'T sign up. You might be taking a team someone else wants, it's just a dbag move.

Honestly... Imo I see no reason to wait anymore. Granted I pmed both users over a week ago for week 1. Really feeling like they should have at least responded / apologized for week 1. Was really hopin to not hold peoples hands here... anyone hardcore object to my moving forward? I say I give to about a 7pm deadline or so tonight.

Everyone else gj on gettin your games in so timely.

bread's done
Back