Stop paying for video games and get them for FREE instead! Easy, fast, and effortless ways to get games fast! +Amazon Cards and more!

Just signed up for 2 TRAINN sites (WILL NOT PAY FOR REFERRALS, SO DON'T ASK), trying to promote it via a new site I created. Let's hope that all works well!

Bump... I haven't been active on these GPT sites lately, as I've been busy with MW2 (Special Ops and Multiplayer) and this DS game I got from Amazon, "Ivy the Kiwi?". It's pretty good so far, and has controls similar to Kirby's Canvas Curse, but I am liking it a little bit better than Kirby. It's available for both the DS and the Wii, so if you have about $10-$15 to spare, get it! (I got it for about $15 new)

Got Portal from PrizeRebel (via STEAM) yesterday, almost done with it. Can't believe I haven't play it before.

Also, Mother's Day is coming up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. Almost ready to cashout on PostLoop! I have a little more than $4 so far, not bad for posting on forums.

Just ordered Black Ops and received it a couple of days ago from Amazon via my site earnings, Zombies is pretty fun.

Wow, it's been quite awhile since I've bumped this thread, so here ya go. My site is pretty much done now, and I've gotten Black Ops for free from Amazon because of my online earnings, just about ready to prestiege online :

bread's done
Back