Stop paying for video games and get them for FREE instead! Easy, fast, and effortless ways to get games fast! +Amazon Cards and more!

[quote name='ThatAwesome1']Yup, every website in the original post is indeed legit and pays out. There are also plenty of other websites like these out there that are also working.[/QUOTE] I'm skeptical i do this app point thing called "appstros" and that works just fine got 10$ with it in like a week. Was awesome! But I'm looking to expand on the sites, which would you recommend? Preferably one that's safe so I don't get screwed over in the end and something I can do from my phone

[quote name='omgmoosetracks']I'm skeptical i do this app point thing called "appstros" and that works just fine got 10$ with it in like a week. Was awesome! But I'm looking to expand on the sites, which would you recommend? Preferably one that's safe so I don't get screwed over in the end and something I can do from my phone[/QUOTE]

Ooh, never heard of appstros but I'd be willing to sign up for it... do you have a ref code that I could use?

And for those sites that you'd be able to use from your phone, definitely check out the ones in the mobile section of my post (both FreeMyApps and FeaturePoints). I'm pretty sure that you'd be able to use SwagBucks from your phone (use SBTV, answer the daily poll, and do NOSO if you're able to for points on their site), and you can get a $5 once every week or so.

[quote name='ThatAwesome1']Ooh, never heard of appstros but I'd be willing to sign up for it... do you have a ref code that I could use?

And for those sites that you'd be able to use from your phone, definitely check out the ones in the mobile section of my post (both FreeMyApps and FeaturePoints). I'm pretty sure that you'd be able to use SwagBucks from your phone (use SBTV, answer the daily poll, and do NOSO if you're able to for points on their site), and you can get a $5 once every week or so.[/QUOTE]
Appstros is fairly new, kinda like feature points, they have a lot of offers, there's no reference codes but its connected to Facebook, there's this thing where like if you make a wall posy that you're using the app then you get 50 points, plus another 50 for
getting 50. Lol. But any friend that joins through the wall post you get 250. So if you think about it, if you just made a bunch of facebooks you'd get a lot of points, 40 accounts = 10$. Of course you can download apps for the offers, you can make a good amount.

[quote name='omgmoosetracks']Appstros is fairly new, kinda like feature points, they have a lot of offers, there's no reference codes but its connected to Facebook, there's this thing where like if you make a wall posy that you're using the app then you get 50 points, plus another 50 for
getting 50. Lol. But any friend that joins through the wall post you get 250. So if you think about it, if you just made a bunch of facebooks you'd get a lot of points, 40 accounts = 10$. Of course you can download apps for the offers, you can make a good amount.[/QUOTE]

That seems pretty decent, I'll have to check it out soon. Also, I used an Amazon Card from Swagbucks today and almost halfway there to another one.

Bump. I'm at 500 SB right now but I'm not able to redeem anything else for the month because I've already redeemed 5 prizes so I'll just save up until May.

First bump of the day, already passed the goal of 70 SB on Swagbucks. Also, thank you everyone who has signed up for InstaGC/Points2Shop/Rewards1/PrizeRebel! I really appreciate it and hope it helps you guys out!

Last bump of the day. For anyone who wants to make money but doesn't want to put an hour or so out of their day to doing surveys, sign up for Swagbucks + Bing Rewards. It barely requires any effort and you can get some quick cash pretty fast with them (sign-up links in the OP).

bread's done
Back