Stranglehold $56.99 Amazon

[quote name='sasukekun']You're better off using the 15% off TRU coupon between 8/26-9/1. It would come out to be $50.99 + tax[/quote]
Wow I feel retarded now.. TRU was Toys R us O_O i thought TRU was the store TRU, no wonder i couldn't find it on google

FYI, another option is family video: 52.99 minus $5 off coupon plus 0.99 shipping. Collector's editions for ps3 and 360 are 59.99 minus the coupon plus shipping.

[quote name='kipz']Fixed.:lol:[/quote]

What's on the 360 LE? I know the PS3 LE has Hard Boiled on Blu-Ray, which is definitely worth the 10 dollars more.

The 360 CE comes with a bonus disc with some documentaries or some crap on it. The PS3 CE has the same stuff along with Hard-Boiled on blu-ray. Unless the PS3 version is absolutely broken, PS3 - 1, X360 - 498,748.7.

[quote name='dg7md']What's on the 360 LE? I know the PS3 LE has Hard Boiled on Blu-Ray, which is definitely worth the 10 dollars more.[/quote]
I was originally interested in the PS3 version because of that, but I don't expect it to really look HD. Just because its on a blu-ray disc doesn't automatically make it HD.

[quote name='DarinIsAwesome']The 360 CE comes with a bonus disc with some documentaries or some crap on it. The PS3 CE has the same stuff along with Hard-Boiled on blu-ray. Unless the PS3 version is absolutely broken, PS3 - 1, X360 - 498,748.7.[/quote]
What those numbers mean? Only one PS3 version was pre-ordered and 498,748.7 copies for X360 pre-ordered? So, how can you pre-order a .7?

[quote name='brendan424']no but it being a 1080p HD transfer of Hardboiled makes it HD.[/QUOTE]
If it's only playable on the PS3 as reported, it's only "technically" on Blu-Ray DISC but not as an a BDMV Blu-Ray format movie, so we really have to wonder about that transfer. MPEG2? I wonder if Sony has a way for one disc to show up in both XMB sections like on the PSP.

fter seeing tis, looks toogoofy
[media]object_ID=748381&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/811/811270/stranglehold_080707_03_flvlowwide.flv[/media]

edit
linknowroking. 1stmovie

[quote name='Serpentor']What those numbers mean? Only one PS3 version was pre-ordered and 498,748.7 copies for X360 pre-ordered? So, how can you pre-order a .7?[/quote]
That's the score thus far. Sony's got the one, Micro's got the high score. The .7 is for Marathon. 'nuff said.

What are you talking about?

High score????

On the subject of this game:

Demo was awesome and fun. A 30 minute demo is about all I could take of this game, though.

bread's done
Back