Street Fighter IV Snuggie for $10 or less at FYE

apathylad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I went to a FYE and saw this thing for $9.99, and it retails for $19.99. I was debating whether or not I should bother posting this deal on the site, but after I saw the Metroid thong, I figured, sure, why not? Now I wonder if this snuggie would keep a person warm if he or she's only wearing a Metroid thong underneath. :lol:

Pictures here (via Destructoid).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sonic9jct']Yeah, I bought it. It looks even worse in person. But I think I might take it to my next game tournament to psyche out the competition.

18165_347893552984_595247984_4876137_5744877_n.jpg

Yeah, that's me.[/QUOTE]

Straight thuggin. Because of the pic...I will get one as well :cool:

[quote name='apathylad']the Metroid thong, I figured, sure, why not? Now I wonder if this snuggie would keep a person warm if he's only wearing a Metroid thong underneath. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

...you mean SHE, right?

....right?

[quote name='Sonic9jct']Yeah, I bought it. It looks even worse in person. But I think I might take it to my next game tournament to psyche out the competition.[/QUOTE]
win

[quote name='postulio']...you mean SHE, right?

....right?[/QUOTE]
Sure.
I'm just talking hypothetically here, so I guess I'll change my comment to 'he or she'.

[quote name='macuseros9']Got one in gaithersburg, md FYE for $5.
They are all 75% off 19.99.[/QUOTE]

Huh, has anyone else seen these at 75% percent off? I only saw them marked down to $9.99.

[quote name='apathylad']Huh, has anyone else seen these at 75% percent off? I only saw them marked down to $9.99.[/QUOTE]
I stated this earlier, but I couldn't remember if they were $7.50 or $5- the blue and pink plain Snuggies are 75% off $19.99, so those should be the only ones that are $5... Unless the prices have changed as of this morning, which I highly doubt.

Gaithersburg, MD Lakeforest mall FYE had all snuggies 75% off. Might be a new week sale sinces price changes take effect on sunday.
I ended up getting a SFIV for $5 and my wife got the kingdom hearts one $5.

Philadelphia Cottman ave FYE has a bunch of Kingdom Hearts 2, SF4, Naruto, Star Trek, Transformers, Dc comics logo, Disney Alice in wonderland and the regular one at $9.99 each

Stoneridge mall in Pleasanton, CA has tons. They had about 30 SFIV, but also had 4-ish transformers, maybe 4-ish Kingdom Hearts.

I picked up a SFIV, but thinking I should have got a Transformer one as well. :)
Thanks OP!

I picked up the Transformers one today ($9.99), fortunately it has one of the least obnoxious designs of any of them.

My_Transformers_Snuggie_by_kiaraluvschocolate.jpg

Yeah, that's not me or anyone I know, just grabbed it from Google.

If this thing ends up being as sadly great as I think it might be, I'll end up having to upgrade to a superior $30 Slanket in the near future.

Just got one at Arundel Mills, MD. The design actually just looks like abstract, colorful mush when you're wearing it, and it's pretty damn comfortable.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I stated this earlier, but I couldn't remember if they were $7.50 or $5- the blue and pink plain Snuggies are 75% off $19.99, so those should be the only ones that are $5... Unless the prices have changed as of this morning, which I highly doubt.[/QUOTE]

Guess all stores are different then, cause Gaithersburg, MD had all Snuggies 75% off including the SFIV ones.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f216/macuseros9/DP-700-MMP061copy.jpg

I picked up a SFIV one at FYE yesterday and I also saw some Naruto ones on sale for $9.99, didn't bother with those. But the SFIV blanket with sleeves is more comparable to the slanket than the snuggie. It's made from fleece and is very warm and it's also long enough to cover most peoples feet.

I never thought I would ever buy one of these things, but once again proving that I will buy anything labeled Street Fighter. I now own a blanket with sleeves and actually really like this thing.

Couldnt resist. Checked out the only FYE left around here and found a transformer one. plus a crap ton of wizard of oz lol. 9.99 for some warm game nights is ok with me

Went today to FYE & got the last Kingdom Hearts II one. Marked $9.99, rang up $4.99. So then picked up Alice in Wonderland, which they had plenty of. They also had 1 Star Trek and several Street Fighter IV left. Like others, I never thought I would actually buy a Snuggie, but I really like the KHII design. I almost picked it up at $14.99, so I'm glad I waited. I used a $10 gift card I got for free from the mall, so I paid $.60 for two. Thanks for the head's up, OP!

I got a text from my coworker today. Our Snuggies/Comfy Throws finally got slashed down to the $5.00/$6.25 mark. My guess is that at the end of the week, if not by today, the price will be company-wide.

[quote name='Reira']Went today to FYE & got the last Kingdom Hearts II one. Marked $9.99, rang up $4.99. So then picked up Alice in Wonderland, which they had plenty of. They also had 1 Star Trek and several Street Fighter IV left. Like others, I never thought I would actually buy a Snuggie, but I really like the KHII design. I almost picked it up at $14.99, so I'm glad I waited. I used a $10 gift card I got for free from the mall, so I paid $.60 for two. Thanks for the head's up, OP![/QUOTE]

I didn't see a Kingdom Hearts one at the store I went. I'm actually thinking about looking for one now though. :lol:

Just picked up a Street Fighter 4 Snuggie for $4.99. The sticker on it had it as 50% off, but the receipt has the promo at 75% off now.

It is probably the most horrendous thing in my house now and will only get use maybe 3 weeks a year (me being in Florida), but for $5....I couldn't help myself.

Got this for christmas and I love it! I pose like ryu about to fight everytime I put it on. Not sure if this is the case for all of them or not but mine came in the same box as in the op but with a different design. Zangief, ken, and about 4 or 5 other fighters are on it (cant remember which off the top of my head). Definitely not the print with all characters.

[quote name='mkelehan']Just got one at Arundel Mills, MD. The design actually just looks like abstract, colorful mush when you're wearing it, and it's pretty damn comfortable.[/QUOTE]

Was just wondering if they had it there. I may go check it out. Especially for 10 bucks.

If anybody finds one of those Transformer snuggies for cheap, please pm me. I would really like to score one like Kerig posted.

[quote name='Static X']If anybody finds one of those Transformer snuggies for cheap, please pm me. I would really like to score one like Kerig posted.[/QUOTE]

My Fyes has a ton of Transformers one. I can pick ya one up for $10 + 8.75% tax + shipping, but then you might be in the $15-20 range anyway.

Picked mine up from Sam Goody's. By some magical coincidence it was 50% off the clearance price - so only 5 bucks!

Also I'm wearing it RIGHT NOW

[quote name='Cubivore']Picked mine up from Sam Goody's. By some magical coincidence it was 50% off the clearance price - so only 5 bucks!

Also I'm wearing it RIGHT NOW[/QUOTE]

Pics or it didn't happen.

If you're around the area, check out FYE because I found a Kingdom Hearts 2 off-brand Snuggie for $5. Apparently, they're worth it considering they fetch quite a bit based on some eBay auctions that ended for considerably more.

I need to track down these SFIV Snuggies you guys speak of.

1.) I'm old enough to not be a douche about it.
2.) Different strokes for different folks, as they say.
3.) It's videogame-related in the same sense any accessory could possibly be.

Nevertheless, thanks for your contribution to this thread. Feel better now?

By tomorrow, all Comfy Throws (the themed ones- SF, KH, etc.) should be on sale at all F.Y.E. stores for $5, and the name brand, plain ones should all be $6.25. If they're priced differently, ask an associate to price check for you.

Honestly, I may pick one of these up and I might grab a kingdom hearts one as well. I can't remember if our Sam Goody is still in business though, It' been awhile since I've been to our mall.\

Also, Can't you just turn this thing around and use it as a long robe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the last SFIV one at the Arundel Mills one. As well as a DC comics one for $5 each. Couldn't help getting it at that price. Actually quite nice too, my house tends to be a little cool, so it provides just with enough warmth without making it uncomfortably hot. I even used it as a regular blanket last night.

The SFIV one you kinda can use it as a robe, because it even has a waist rope to close it. The others so far don't seem to, so it depends which one you get

bread's done
Back