Street Fighter IV Snuggie for $10 or less at FYE

apathylad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I went to a FYE and saw this thing for $9.99, and it retails for $19.99. I was debating whether or not I should bother posting this deal on the site, but after I saw the Metroid thong, I figured, sure, why not? Now I wonder if this snuggie would keep a person warm if he or she's only wearing a Metroid thong underneath. :lol:

Pictures here (via Destructoid).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 6"3' and and over 300lbs, and it fits me, so it's gonna fit most people.
This thing drags on the ground when I stand up too.

Woah.

Not what I have in mind when I heard the term snuggie.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']I'm 6"3' and and over 300lbs, and it fits me, so it's gonna fit most people.
This thing drags on the ground when I stand up too.[/QUOTE]

Damn... it. I wish I'm 6"3'.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']I'm 6"3' and and over 300lbs, and it fits me, so it's gonna fit most people.
This thing drags on the ground when I stand up too.[/QUOTE]

Which one did you get? I got the Transformers one....im only 6ft 200lbs and it doesnt reach my feet.

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe22']ok.

1. How old are you people?

2. "Snuggie's" are god awful.

3. This isn't a friggin' video game deal.[/QUOTE]

1. Go fuck Yourself

2. Go fuck Yourself

3. Go fuck Yourself

and for good measure 4. Go fuck Yourself

on a side note, i'm 6'5, 150 lbs, really hoping it'll cover me

[quote name='FiendCameron']1. Go fuck Yourself

2. Go fuck Yourself

3. Go fuck Yourself

and for good measure 4. Go fuck Yourself

on a side note, i'm 6'5, 150 lbs, really hoping it'll cover me[/QUOTE]

Geez eat something you skinny bastard.:)

1. Snuggie's are designed for kids and those mentally impaired.

2. "Snuggie's" is just another way we can visually see how immature and lazy our Americans have gotten.

6'3 and 300 lbs? How about getting some exercise instead of buying snuggies, get yourself into better shape.

And then we want the same healthcare that other countries like Canada provide for their people? PFFTTT These people don't deserve free health care.

It is the truth.

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe22']1. Snuggie's are designed for kids and those mentally impaired.

2. "Snuggie's" is just another way we can visually see how immature and lazy our Americans have gotten.

6'3 and 300 lbs? How about getting some exercise instead of buying snuggies, get yourself into better shape.

And then we want the same healthcare that other countries like Canada provide for their people? PFFTTT These people don't deserve free health care.

It is the truth.[/QUOTE]

how is a blanket w/ sleeves a sign of laziness? you're sitting in a forum for gamers complaining about shit, not adding anything of merit. Go troll elsewhere.

I don't troll. It's an open forum and I just wanted to state the truth that maybe some of you don't realize.

A Snuggie is a blanket with sleeves, yes. It is also a blanket that you wear constantly, you get up and walk around with a blanket on you. Go sit and eat dinner with a blanket on, then go watch TV with it on.

Definitely a serious sign of laziness.

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe22']1. Snuggie's are designed for kids and those mentally impaired.

It is the truth.[/QUOTE]

amen brother , thats what is wrong with america Seriously!!! When being obese is a damn trend get the hell outta here. Then people think the only way to slim down is to get surgery or some magic pill HA HA HA!!! FYI if i didnt exercise on a regular basis i would be a fat ass , 6 years in the army has taught me that YOU have to exercise!!!!! Hell i go to the gym on the weekends . . also a regular liquid diet of tequilla & whiskey thrown in for good measure:applause:

America listen up if you cant see your dingle dangle between your legs . . . GET OFF YOUR ASS & DO SOMETHING!!!!

[quote name='snipegod']Seems like most of you missed the "Do not feed the Trolls" sign...[/QUOTE]

i saw it. i was hoping to feed him so much he became a fat, snuggie-wearing troll :cool:

[quote name='Drizztd9']Which one did you get? I got the Transformers one....im only 6ft 200lbs and it doesnt reach my feet.[/QUOTE]

I got the Naruto Shippuden one.

I got ones for SF:IV, Naruto, and Transformers. I'm planning on gifting the Naruto one, and possibly the Transformers one. I don't really see myself regularly using 2 of these things.

It is the truth.[/QUOTE]
Wow, I thought this was a thread about buying snuggies for cheap prices, but apparently not. Sgt. Slaughter is here to tell us all about how to be healthy!

[quote name='docvinh']Wow, I thought this was a thread about buying snuggies for cheap prices, but apparently not. Sgt. Slaughter is here to tell us all about how to be healthy![/QUOTE]
What, you're saying your life wasn't significantly enriched by having a random internet dude yell his work out schedule at you? Shocking.

Picked up a fugly SFIV one(Cozie brand $5.00, regular Snuggie ($6.25 because regular price was $24.99) and a Snuggie for Kids ($3.75). They had SFIV, Kingdom Hearts, DC comics, Wizard of Oz, Disney Princess, Transformers, Star Trek, and regular Snuggies.

Talk about static cling!

On a side note(I'm sure it's been posted) fye is taking 75% off of older gen console games including pc games. Just picked up 2 burning crusade expansions for 7.50 each. Also picked up a sf4 snuggie and death note blanket at 5 bucks a piece.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']I got the Naruto Shippuden one.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't sold on those for $10/each, a little boring. I might go for them if they drop to $5.

I'd love the SFIV ones, they're gloriously ugly, but my local FYE was sold out... gonna try another store later in the week. I have two friends from out of state crashing here next month and want to present the snuggies to them as gifts. They're rabid gamers, but hate junky consumer products like snuggies, so it'll be perfect.

I was going to go out to the mall and buy a snuggie today, but I got really really lazy. So I just decided to stay home and put on my bathrobe backwards instead. It seems to get the job done.

Went to FYE wanting to get a Snuggie, but they were all out of the video game ones. : (

By the way, I've never actually seen a Snuggie and was wondering whether it can be worn like a regular robe. If I ever find a video game Snuggie, I think it would be less embarrassing to wear it robe style.

[quote name='dchrisd']Went to FYE wanting to get a Snuggie, but they were all out of the video game ones. : (

By the way, I've never actually seen a Snuggie and was wondering whether it can be worn like a regular robe. If I ever find a video game Snuggie, I think it would be less embarrassing to wear it robe style.[/QUOTE]

The SF IV can be worn like a robe with a really long back. There's even some strands you can use to tie it around the waist. I don't know about the other brands though.

bread's done
Back