Streetfighter V.S. Mortal Kombat Video

That was badass and a half!!!!! I wish they'd make a Street Fighter vs. MK game.. that would rule.

Thanks for posting, that was completely awesome, especially all of the matrix-y effects!

The fight kicked ass, but everything else was ignorable. Did I mention the fight kicked ass?

[quote name='phatbunbao']u serious?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I say sort of because he's the son of my dad's half brother's ex-wife.

I don't think she's an MK fan if you were wondering. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yes. I say sort of because he's the son of my dad's half brother's ex-wife.

I don't think she's an MK fan if you were wondering. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Also on the note of "I'm somewhat related to a MK character..." My step-father (who actually spent more time raising us kids than our biological father ever did...still, logic compels me to adhere to the step prefix) is the cousin of Tony Goskie. That's Krypt TG in MK Deception...the man's been workin' on MK games for at least a decade.

I couldn't believe it when I found out. I spent many a Saturday (and many a dollar) playing the first 3 MK games in high school and all along I was (somewhat) related to one of it's makers.

sweet. there's some awesome stuff on newgrounds. the original alien hominid is good for a laugh.

bread's done
Back