Stride Rock Band DLC Giveaway - 20,000 Tracks for 20 days - (No begging, please.)

:whistle2:/ Just frustrated. I'm US too. Are they just mailing the codes to everyone and the first to enter them gets it or something?

Interesting - when I use that site to try, it recognizes one of the codes and says click here to add the points, then errors out.... but it does recognize one code there.

You have to enter the code through your xbox in order for it to work. I get errors too when i try to enter it there, but once I do it on the xbox it goes through.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']You have to enter the code through your xbox in order for it to work. I get errors too when i try to enter it there, but once I do it on the xbox it goes through.[/QUOTE]

Really? Sucks. I guess my codes are no good then. That site recognizes one as a points code for 160 points, doesn't recognize the other. Entering them in the Xbox lets neither go through at all.
Any hope the page is just busy and might work later?

[quote name='ErinFudge']Interesting - when I use that site to try, it recognizes one of the codes and says click here to add the points, then errors out.... but it does recognize one code there.[/quote]

If that happened yesterday it was because Live was down all day. I forgot about it and tried to enter a code and had the same thing happen. Worked fine today though on xbox.com!

[quote name='Benisjamin']If that happened yesterday it was because Live was down all day. I forgot about it and tried to enter a code and had the same thing happen. Worked fine today though on xbox.com![/QUOTE]

No, today. Yesterday it wouldn't even let me connect to try the codes.

[quote name='orbit18']man this sucks :( ive only won twice. i need 160 pts to get megaman 9!

do you have to reenter everyday?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

Wow.. I wish I came in and looked at the details when I first saw this weeks ago..

I didn't know they gave them out by MS points..

Well.. time to try to get a win in the next 4 days :D

anybody else having problems with their 360's not accepting the codes when entered? keep getting some can't retrieve from xbox live message when trying to enter the code.

Wish I would have gone with PS3 codes insted - could have saved up for Fat Princess with all my winnings _ I think I have won 9 times now though - gonna buy Braid.

[quote name='orbit18']man this sucks :( ive only won twice. i need 160 pts to get megaman 9!

do you have to reenter everyday?[/quote]

I need 40 points to get MM9! :cry:

I have won twice as well, but it has been nearly a week since the last win.

Can you continue to enter even if it is past the end date? I just received my 7th code today, and it was supposed to end on Monday I believe. Also do you still have the chance to win after the date? I have 6 other email addresses that i have not won on. Thanks.

damn this is still going on???do i have to re-enter with the emails i already won with,or just new ones...I was surprised when i started winning on the weekend....

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, thought this was over, but I just won again. Oh well, not going to complain, it restores abit of the points I just spent on Mega Man 9.

Edit: Wow, actually, it seems as if I won twice today. I just got another code. I love you, Stride!

[quote name='WzNtHa']signed up a long time ago, still haven't won once...i'm sad:cry:, lol.[/quote]

Me either. I have 4 email addresses signed up and not a damn thing yet.:cry:

I have a question... Are you allowed to trade these here? I have this one month Xbox Live gold card I don't need and was wondering if anyone wanted to trade it for a few MS point codes.

oh my gosh you guys
i finnally won something
DANCE
BABY SLIDE ON THAT POLE BABY
DANCE
BABY SHOW ME WHO YOU WORKIN FOR
DANCE
BABY SLIDE ON THAT POLE BABY

but seriously, i finnaly won. yessssssss.

bread's done
Back