Strip Clubs

Friday is my 21st birthday and I was planning on hitting the titty bars. Has anyone ever been to a strip club before? If so how is it? What kind of etiquette should I follow (I know about tipping strippers, and buying drinks). Thanks

Be sure to tell the strippers how you accidentally swallowed your own man goo one time and thought you had turned gay. Then smile as the bouncers hit you very hard.

Bring a decent amount of dough($$$) other than that just sit back and enjoy the show. Oh by the way make sure to stay away from any stip joint that's full of old men (you end up feeling like a sleaze ball).

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Friday is my 21st birthday and I was planning on hitting the titty bars. Has anyone ever been to a strip club before? If so how is it? What kind of etiquette should I follow (I know about tipping strippers, and buying drinks). Thanks[/QUOTE]

well, with you having a nice set of titties yourself...you should tip as you would like to be tipped

[quote name='spoo']Shower (with soap) before you go and be sure you wipe all the sub crumbs off of you shirt before you walk in.[/QUOTE]

It is just as important to shower afterwards.

myke.
...although I'm not into strip clubs, watching the way some of the clientele behave is worth the price of admission.

[quote name='opportunity777']It's a waste of both your time and money.[/QUOTE]

that has always been my thought....while id probably enjoy going...all you're looking to get is blue balls at best...and who wants that?

Yeah right when I turned 18 I thought it would be cool to go, but it's not all that great. It's pretty expensive too. After you go a couple of times it gets old.

I kind of find strip clubs boring. You sit there and look at chicks. Nothing else. You can't touch, the only reason they even talk to you is because you're giving them money, and most of them have implants (which personally, I'm not too fond of).

But, on the other hand, I did go to one for my Bachelor party, and they had a FIRE BREATHING stripper. THAT was cool. After that was over though, we left and went to the bars.

If you get a table dance, pull out a chair and help the girl up onto the table.

Im my (limited) experience, going to the strip club sounds like a good idea when everyone is sitting around drunk or the dance clubs are closing down. However, afterwards you're always disappointed and wonder what the hell you were thinking wasting money on that.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I dont need to visit a strip club to see tits.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking our OP doesn't have such luxuries.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']that has always been my thought....while id probably enjoy going...all you're looking to get is blue balls at best...and who wants that?[/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself, here in Tampa we got FULL CONTACT lap dancing (which the city has unsuccessfully tried to ban for years) and for a mere $20-$25 they will ride U 'til you jizz in your pants (I know its gross, but damn it, sometimes ya can't help yourself). And these girls ARE NOT fugly either, you can get a Pam Anderson or Jessica Alba look alike (whatever your preference is) to smack your face with her titties!

Waste of money...when you blow $150 in a matter of 2 hours when ya could bought yourself an Xbox with that dough instead...yes, definitely a waste of money. I make it a habit to go ONLY on special occasions as in a bachelor party.

Its not that much of a waste of money. Just don't buy lap dances, the ones I go to give out free samples every 30 minutes. I spend probably $30 since I'm not 21 and can't drink there. I just get faded before I go in.

I've been to alot of strip clubs when I was younger. I always have a good time when I am there but I always feel like a dumb ass afterwards because I spent soo much freaking money.

I dont go anymore- I pretty much got it out of my system.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Doesn't he have a mirror?[/QUOTE]

Correct statement for any breasts, though for female ones, that might require a change of locale.

I would say avoid any strip clubs in the US. If you must go, get drunk first. Drinks will kill the wallet. Also, sit away from the stage, that will allow you to eye-fuck the chicks without having to give up your dollars. Under no circumstances should you ever think about using the ATM at a strip club. Good luck and Happy Birthday.

EDIT: Also, NO touching unless the dancer herself says its alright.

[quote name='The Gifuto']I would say avoid any strip clubs in the US. If you must go, get drunk first. Drinks will kill the wallet. Also, sit away from the stage, that will allow you to eye-fuck the chicks without having to give up your dollars. Under no circumstances should you ever think about using the ATM at a strip club. Good luck and Happy Birthday.

EDIT: Also, NO touching unless the dancer herself says its alright.[/QUOTE]

This guy knows what he is talking about. Also, I recommend leaving your ATM and Visa Card at home and just bring a large wad of cash. That way, you dont get tempted to spend more than you really want to.

[quote name='javeryh']Once you've been to Amsterdam, everything else is lame in comparison...[/QUOTE]

I'd agree, except I'd substitute "Amsterdam" for "Thailand".

I don't know how it is along the rest of the Canadian-US border but here in the Detroit area it's best to cross the border. In Michigan, strip joints cannot serve alcohol and have total nudity (the places with total nudity serve only juice and pop while the places that serve alcohol make the women wear g-strings and pasties). Once you cross the bridge into Canada, you can enjoy a beer and the tarp is off the infield. I agree with the advice about sitting away from the stage. Try not to sit at the end of the table either, girls always come up to the guys at the end of the table and pester them for lap dances. Leave those seats to the people with more money than sense.

Quite a bit of flaming in this thread.

I don't much like it.

Avoid the clubs where the strippers come around after each dance on stage, those are the dives. Don't pay for a lap dance, give up dollar bills for dollar dances. Walk up to the stage with a $1 bill and she'll rub boobies in your face.

Treat the dancers with respect. No touching, even if she does say it's alright.

Go with a specific amount of money in had that you can afford to spend, and spend that, and leave.

And remember, you don't have to put up with smelly strippers.

A strip club is where you go after you're drunk, not before it. Its fun to do like once or twice, but I really dont know whats worse: The girls who pester you for money to do private dances, or the guys who line the bars thinking they're going to score with the dancers.

Like they actually buy-into the whole strip-club thing..."Sex in the Champange Room" and whatnot. :) Ususally these guys travel in packs and more often than not, play on the same High School or college football team :D

[quote name='Henry Rollins']I equate gambling and paying to see tits with being an asshole.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, save your money and go find a date. Not trying to insinuate that you aren't in a relationship/pursuing one; but if you aren't, you're better off doing that then literally throwing away money at a strip club.

[quote name='Ledhed']Seriously, save your money and go find a date. Not trying to insinuate that you aren't in a relationship/pursuing one; but if you aren't, you're better off doing that then literally throwing away money at a strip club.[/QUOTE]

A fine idea. Shall we start taking up a collection?

Wait a while before you get a lap dance so you have had a chance to see the "talent", as there is a good chance there are better looking ladies to be had than the first one that offers you a dance. Watch out for crabs in your eye, that would suck.

Best strip club I have been to (of the 4 or 5 I have been to in the last 6 years) is definitely Cheetah's in Las Vegas. It put all the others to shame.

As far as the criticism of strip clubs instead of finding an actual woman, this is his 21st birthday, not the rest of his life. Lighten up.

[quote name='Ledhed']Seriously, save your money and go find a date. Not trying to insinuate that you aren't in a relationship/pursuing one; but if you aren't, you're better off doing that then literally throwing away money at a strip club.[/QUOTE]
I dunno a strip club is a good thing as long as he isn't a a repeat customer. it is one of those things that is cool to do once just to say you have done it.

I'll probably have a story to add here in a couple months. I was planning on going to Deja Vu in Springfield, Illinois, for my 18th birthday, but that never ended up taking place. Now I'm turning 21 in July, and Los Angeles is less than an hour away. That should be fun.

bread's done
Back