Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse 19.99 (14.99 after Coupon) at Best Buy

Since I though I had good luck in having a copy of AOE3 CE transferred from one BB store to another to purchase it, I thought I'd try it with Stubbs.

The same rep who helped me with the AOE3 CE (detailed here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1828775&postcount=57) found a copy of Stubbs in a BB store 150 miles away. He set it up for a store transfer, I paid for it when I was there last night, and should have it at his BB store in about a week.

My cheapass couldn't stomach paying $19.99 + tax + shipping for it, when $14.99 + tax seemed so much nicer. :D We'll see what happens in a week's time. If it doesn't work out, then I'll just return it and that'll be that.

Went to 2. Sold out. The only store in Southeastern Michigan to have them wasnt in SE Michigan. It was in Brighton. They had 2. Hope thats saves someone some footwork. The Guy I asked said its going to be a greatest Hit. Sooooooo.:drool:

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Went to 2. Sold out. The only store in Southeastern Michigan to have them wasnt in SE Michigan. It was in Brighton. They had 2. Hope thats saves someone some footwork. The Guy I asked said its going to be a greatest Hit. Sooooooo.:drool:[/quote]

Greatest Hit? Yeah right.

I got one of the last copies in MN. Granted almost all of our Best Buy's are in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area but still I'm glad I found out about this because I wanted to play this game for the longest time and its not looking like it will reprinted as a GH.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I got one of the last copies in MN. Granted almost all of our Best Buy's are in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area but still I'm glad I found out about this because I wanted to play this game for the longest time and its not looking like it will reprinted as a GH.[/quote]
BB shows it as a deleted SKU in their system at the B&M side, so the $20 price is probably to flush it out of the system.

[quote name='shrike4242']BB shows it as a deleted SKU in their system at the B&M side, so the $20 price is probably to flush it out of the system.[/QUOTE]

Which also explains why its not available for instore pickup.

Like I mentioned in my other post, of the 12-15 Best Buy's in the area the guy checked, there were 3 copies left. 2 at one store and 1 at another.

Someone I called said they were expecting more in a week. She was probably wrong though. No store in the city or in Austin has any :(

I hit 2 local Blockbusters. One had it for 34.99 and the other (20 minutes away):) had it for 14.99 in a clearence bin with Timesplitters Future Perfect for 9.99 New!! I recommend doing some store hopping if youve got several chains in your area.

if you are going to a Blockbuster then call them first and ask them to located one and put it behind the counter because the inventory system is lousy and there are a lot of mislocated products

bread's done
Back