Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse 19.99 (14.99 after Coupon) at Best Buy

See, the "Not Available For Store Pickup" is a bit of a problem, since it makes it hard to see which stores have it. I checked two out here, and neither one had it, nor the shelf tag for it.

just to let you know the " not avaiable for in store pickup " thing doesn't mean the game is not in stock. i tried it when rise of the kasai was 4.99 and it i got that message. i went right after just to get geist and they had 2 copies of rise of the kasai.

[quote name='Prepster']Sweet, going to hopefully grab this tomorrow aswell since it is compatible with the 360. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

I don't have access to Live right now--anyone know if it would be compatible with an out-of-box 360, or would I need to update?

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I don't have access to Live right now--anyone know if it would be compatible with an out-of-box 360, or would I need to update?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the only thing compatible out of the box is Halo & Halo 2. You don't need Live to update your 360 though. Just go to www.xbox.com and download the update to a computer and then burn it to a CD. Put that CD in your 360 and you are ready to go.

[quote name='Kendal']How much is the PC version?[/quote]
I didn't run a price scan on it, but I was at BB yesterday and it had a sticker for $29.99.

[quote name='onetrackmind']Ive been wanting this game forever and finally at a decent price. Thanks kzoghbi, you're now my new best friend.[/QUOTE]

me too. gonna order it now.

muchas gracias

Any CAGs in NY, please pm me if you see it in store. I don't mind ordering, but with shipping, and the tax, it nullifies the deal (plus not using the coupon or GGC)

[quote name='onetrackmind']Ive been wanting this game forever and finally at a decent price. Thanks kzoghbi, you're now my new best friend.[/quote]
OTM, I checked the South County & Bridgeton stores and came up empty with finding it on the shelf.

If you do find it, could you PM me and let me know where you found it?

[quote name='shipwreck']I'm pretty sure the only thing compatible out of the box is Halo & Halo 2. You don't need Live to update your 360 though. Just go to www.xbox.com and download the update to a computer and then burn it to a CD. Put that CD in your 360 and you are ready to go.[/QUOTE]

Wow, have I been out of the loop... thanks a bunch ship :)

[quote name='shieryda']Can we stack the $5 RZ member coupon plus a GGC $5 off coupon? That would be hella-sweet.[/quote]

This is probably YMMV, and would require an override. My store is running a 20% off on certain games. I tried using the coupon, but everytime the 20% off, would nullify the $5.00 coupon.

[quote name='shieryda']Can we stack the $5 RZ member coupon plus a GGC $5 off coupon? That would be hella-sweet.[/quote]

If you mean the $5 off ANY Console/PC Videogame for Rewards Zone members, then no. If you mean a $5 RZ cert that you received in the mail, then yes.

[quote name='Scorch']Finally! Hope this is a nation-wide price drop, would love to find it used for under $20.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I would love to pick this up for $18 ish from EBgames/Gamestop (or $13, if only the true EBGames.com still existed :cry: )

[quote name='highwaypatrolman']my local bb is out of stock. bummer.[/QUOTE]

I expected mine to not have it because they haven't had much lately (small stock).

But they had a bunch of copies (5-6) but the tag said $39.99 but it rang up $19.99

I got one but I'm not sure why . . . I have so many games to play and no time to play them.

Very happy I finally found one in NYC. Picked up the last one at the 5th avenue BB store. Also found a Bomberman for $10.00 after coupon...good day to be a CAG.

bread's done
Back