Stuntman (PS3/360) and Overlord (360) 19.99 new/17.99 used @ GS/EB

I want to pick up Overlord but I'm trying to find something else to get SAVER to work. I don't think I'll buy enough used games from Gamestop (I like my stuff in mint condition and complete) to warrant a Edge card.

Gamefly also has this for sale for $17.99. If you get Gamefly rewards then that's minus $5, plus $1.99 in tax. I bought it a minute ago for $12.94.

I still think Overlord is worth 60 bucks. That is honstely my favorite game for 360. I just got done beating the game and expansion on legendary. Third time Ive beaten the game since it came out.

Just to let you know, Gamespot report that they are releasing Overlord: Raising Hell same game with an expansion content in June, 2008.

It's about damn time that Overlord dropped. I'll be picking this one up as soon as another coupon/deal rolls around.

Edit: Thanks, io, for posting that coupon.

wow i am so glad i didnt pick up overlord last week at buy.com using my 20 off 60 coupon. it was 40 last week =)

i might have to pick this up now since its 20...

[quote name='dactribble']Just to let you know, Gamespot report that they are releasing Overlord: Raising Hell same game with an expansion content in June, 2008.[/quote]

i think that's for ps3 only... unless that's been changed...

[quote name='SAGExSDX']i think that's for ps3 only... unless that's been changed...[/quote]

pS3 only is correct. The Raising Hell DLC on XBL will be free I think after that releases.

Overlord is one of my favorite 360, one of the most under rated games of teh past few years. Also, I really enjoyed Stuntman. Probably worth $20 to most people.

one thing to note about this deal is that both these games have demos on the XBL marketplace so you can try them before you part with your twenties :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Overlord is worth $20 or not?[/quote]

If you liked Pikmin, then yes. I believe there is a demo on XBLM, so you could check that out.

[quote name='Walt Jay']If you liked Pikmin, then yes. I believe there is a demo on XBLM, so you could check that out.[/quote]

it plays a lot like Pikmin, but you also can upgrade your armor, weapons, you minions can be upgraded as well. I would say it's better..

Thanks op! Been waiting for Overlord to drop in price, gonna have to stop by after work and pick up a copy.

Also just picked up the last overlord at the store I went to. I always wanted to get it, but never got around to it. Couldn't pass up $20, thanks OP. I'm sure the online community is dead for this game, but that's fine.

[quote name='shieryda']Crazy that the used price is only $2 cheaper. It seems like it should be about half the new price.:bomb:[/quote]

It's always something like 10% cheaper. Wouldn't ever be worth it if it wasn't for coupons and edge.

[quote name='shieryda']Crazy that the used price is only $2 cheaper. It seems like it should be about half the new price.:bomb:[/quote]Used is always 10% cheaper than new.

With EDGE & the "new" 10% off used coupon, it would knock it down to $14.57.

Picked up Overlord yesterday and flipped to Blockbuster to get Conan. Kind of crazy since Overlord is probably a much better game, but I really was in the mood for some senseless hack 'n slash and the RTS feel of Overlord just wasn't going to cut it.

So for $16.19+tax, I got Conan plus an extra $3.50 in BB credit ($28.50 trade-in, Conan is $24.99 used).

I probably will pick up Overlord again for myself at some point.

Overlord strikes me as an evil version of Pikmin. I loved the demo - I'll be picking it up. Thanks OP!

The IGN review and many of the comments blast Overlord for what seems like many different bugs.

Any comments on game play bug issues?

[quote name='speedracer']The IGN review and many of the comments blast Overlord for what seems like many different bugs.

Any comments on game play bug issues?[/quote]

i played the game. What bugs do you mean? There are some AI hiccups but nothing major..

[quote name='shieryda']It's interesting how everyone wanted this game (Overlord). It seems that $20 is the magic price point.:D[/quote]

yeah i'm ready to pick this up myself. i can't decide though between the $20 new version or to save a few bucks and get the used version for 20% off....hah

Anyone know what next weeks GS coupon might be? It'd be awesome if if it was 25% off Xbox360 or PS3 games! RETROACTIVE where are you!!!!

[quote name='speedracer']The IGN review and many of the comments blast Overlord for what seems like many different bugs.

Any comments on game play bug issues?[/quote]

i didnt see any bugs but i guess they got cleaned up cause there was an update as soon as i popped in the game

I LOVED the Overlord demo. I reserved and picked up the game when it came out. I took it home and didn't have time to ever open or play it for a few weeks. Then when I had all the time in the world I turned on my 360 and BOOM I got red rings. I sent it out and by the time I got it back Blue Dragon was out. I returned Overlord and picked up Blue Dragon. I told myself I would pick up Overlord when it was really cheap. I regret swapping it for Blue Dragon.

Now I'm really stoked to play it :):)

bread's done
Back