Stuntman up for grabs for $.01!!!

What it tells me about the game is that no one wants to give this game a chance. Not sure if Stuntman for the ps2 sucked or what the deal is. But having beat the game 2 times, I can say that its fun and quite impressive what they were able to do on the GBA graphic wise. Smooth 3d graphics, nuff said. To date I haven't seen better 3d graphics pulled off in a GBA cart.

Not sure how I would even give a discount on an ebay auction. The way its looking right now, the auction ends tomorrow morning, you can get the game for $5.01. I ship priority so the game will arrive 2 to 3 days.

[quote name='insano']Not sure how I would even give a discount on an ebay auction. The way its looking right now, the auction ends tomorrow morning, you can get the game for $5.01. I ship priority so the game will arrive 2 to 3 days.[/QUOTE]

usually at CAG, CAG's give people discounts on auctions they post such as cheaper shipping, etc... if a CAG wins the auction

Well the shipping cost $.41 for envelope, then $4.05 for priority shipping. Then I have to purchase Delivery Confirmation for .$60, that costs me $5.06, so is a $.06 savings good enough?

We'll take what we can get.

As for shipping priority, delivery confirmation will only be $0.45 ($0.55 if you're shipping First Class or Media Mail). Just thought I'd point that out.

thanks yo, i would of never knew that. to bad i don't have scales to weigh out ebay items. oh well, looks like i'll pay the $.60 anyways. thanks anyways for the help.

There's no reason to buy an envelope when using Priority Mail. The Post Office will give you a sturdy cardboard shipping box for free and the small one is perfectly sized for a GBA game (use a plastic grocery bag for padding).

I bid on this since I can use a replacement copy with a mint box but let me know if you still plan on using an envelope and I'll retract the bid.

[quote name='Vegan']Belongs in the Trading forum?[/QUOTE]

No, in the Game Auction's forum, but your still closer than the OP was ;

sorry about wrong forum guys. i would gladly move the thread to appropriate place if someone can tell me how to do it. As for the shipping, i didn't know you can get free shipping material from post office. i'll definately use the cardboard materal for free to use with this auction cause it will keep the box in the mint condition that it is.

[quote name='insano']sorry about wrong forum guys. i would gladly move the thread to appropriate place if someone can tell me how to do it. [/QUOTE]

Send shrike4242 or one of the other moderators a private message and ask them to move it to the right forum.

bread's done
Back