Styx: Shards of Darkness Ps4/Xbox One Best buy 15.99 w/gcu on sale

ETERNIA FOREVER

CAGiversary!
Styx: Shards of Darkness Ps4/Xbox One Best buy 15.99 w/gcu on sale ... 49.99 is the normal cost for this

Ps4 ...

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/styx-shards-of-darkness-playstation-4/5461401.p?skuId=5461401

Xbox One ...

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/styx-shards-of-darkness-xbox-one/5461600.p?skuId=5461600

I know that i have been waiting for a long time for best buy to have a sale on this and this is the 1st one i seen at best buy so i wanted to list it in case it will help some people with savings , do in store pickup if you can for an additional dollar savings.

Hasn't this been on clearance at Target for ~$12 forever? Of course YMMV finding one, but almost positive I saw one just the other day for less.

Microsoft had it for $7.99 delivered over the holidays. I get that doesn't help at this point (or PS4 owners), but it leads me to believe that it will go cheaper. 

If you are an achievement whore, like myself. Be warned, the Xbox One version has 1 unobtainable achievement. Doesn't look like it will ever get fixed

Microsoft had it for $7.99 delivered over the holidays. I get that doesn't help at this point (or PS4 owners), but it leads me to believe that it will go cheaper.
Yeah i seen that however i did want this for ps4 as i buy all non exclusives for that system. And you may be correct bout it bein cheaper with time but i was fine with paying the 14.99 plus tax

Last edited by a moderator:
To anyone in Chattanooga, TN, the Bargain Hunt off of 75 South and E. Brainerd Rd has a dozen or so copies of this for $12. You may also find some other sweet deals while you're there.

About 3 weeks ago, I picked up a copy of XCOM 2 for $5.  :shock:

To anyone in Chattanooga, TN, the Bargain Hunt off of 75 South and E. Brainerd Rd has a dozen or so copies of this for $12. You may also find some other sweet deals while you're there.

About 3 weeks ago, I picked up a copy of XCOM 2
Very good deal for the xcom two i have been waiting for that to drop for a long time

bread's done
Back