Subway Avatar Monkey prop

wow glad I caught this. Nice of friggin Gamestop to tell me about this when I preordered it (>>)

At least I got in the first votre round to get tha tgreen arrow alternate :D Guess not tha tmany people know about this... (first 5000 for dlc skin only?)

Man 5 dlc skins for voting! That's a great reward for true fans of the game XD

would someone please explain how to get the PSN theme? I've tried firefox and chrome and just get the flash. Do I have to actually use ie?

thanks op!

just got a flash shirt.

i tried earlier and didn't get a code, so i removed the app from facebook and unliked the page. then i turned off my ad blocker and still got the "sorry out of codes" message but after a second or two a code appeared above that text for my shirt.

Couldn't manage to get it to work in Firefox (even with turning wi-fi off/on) but Chrome worked fine. Got The Flash t-shirt.

Managed to get it in Opera. If you right-click Like then select Inspect Element, you can search for has-liked (via tab in the right pane) and change the aforementioned value to block (double click it in the left pane to edit), then close out of the tool and you should be able to select your platform and gender to get the shirt.

Tried said solutions. Still won't work. Tried in IE, Firefox and Chrome. What the hell do you do after changing it to "display: block;" -- because nothing happens, no matter what I try and do.

Edit: Holy sheep shit on a shingle, it took me downloading Safari and Opera to finally get it .. with Opera. Thank you, bugeater, for the tip. I'll set a reminder to give you a gift basket full of delicious bugs for birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bugeater']Managed to get it in Opera. If you right-click Like then select Inspect Element, you can search for has-liked (via tab in the right pane) and change the aforementioned value to block (double click it in the left pane to edit), then close out of the tool and you should be able to select your platform and gender to get the shirt.[/QUOTE]

thank you. This injustice website is fucked hard if this kind of end around is required to access it.

thanks again

After fiddling with this for a few minutes, I just decided I don't need a fake shirt this badly. :p Thanks anyway OP!

Got a code for the ps3 thanks OP.

[quote name='sublimetool']i have 4 extra male codes... anyone wanna trade me for one?[/QUOTE]

I bet this is the same person who listed these on ebay for 45 bucks a pop.
What a douche. :lol: You can still get them for free moron!

Got it to work, it just took a couple minutes of loading >.> Thanks op!
Also, don't be a douche, just take one, it's people like you who ruin these kind of things.

I was able to go back to the rewards center(bottom right) and click the options again and get the code. It took 2-3 tries.

[quote name='sublimetool']i have 4 extra male codes... anyone wanna trade me for one?[/QUOTE]

How about you add to the community and give those extra 4 away to people who had issues getting it to work. Rather than be an idiot trying to make money off something CAG told you about.

I am having a hell of a time getting the Flash shirt. IE, Firefox, and Chrome all give me the code not found error.

Mine said code not found a few times. Then later it showed the code without caps. Later i went back and the code was the same this time in all caps.

Got it the first time with my account went to get one for a friend with another and had to do the remove from facebook account and refresh the page trick about 10 times then got it for him.

Anyone know where I can get a glimpse of the Theme that is offered? Wanna see what it looks like before I redeem it.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']
Man 5 dlc skins for voting! That's a great reward for true fans of the game XD[/QUOTE]

pretty sure its just 1 skin, the green arrow one. still good just for votin though

[quote name='Mr x Brightside']Got my xbl avatar shirt and dlc
thanks![/QUOTE]

No one has actually gotten the dlc code right? They're going to email those later on?

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']No one has actually gotten the dlc code right? They're going to email those later on?[/QUOTE]
yeah thats what I meant

[quote name='Papa Neorev']had to use opera but it worked thanks for the tip[/QUOTE]

What workaround did you use?

[quote name='SHINOBI_3']pretty sure its just 1 skin, the green arrow one. still good just for votin though[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure it's going to be 1 skin a week.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Next vote is up now. Taking forever to load for me, though.[/QUOTE]

Because it goes live on the 11th, not today.

[quote name='Grunty']Because it goes live on the 11th, not today.[/QUOTE]
That just changed. It loaded up for me and was GL vs Joker. Couldn't vote though and when I reloaded I got that it wasn't available until the 11th. Counter was also showing 6 days, 21 hours, and 40 minutes left to vote instead of the 20 that it says are left right now.

Also, for anyone curious: Batman beat Bane and Harley beat Wonder Woman in votes. No shockers there.

bread's done
Back