Subway Avatar Monkey prop

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Pretty sure it's going to be 1 skin a week.[/QUOTE]

really? oh shit, i thought that was the only one their givin away

[quote name='CaptainJoel']That just changed. It loaded up for me and was GL vs Joker. Couldn't vote though and when I reloaded I got that it wasn't available until the 11th. Counter was also showing 6 days, 21 hours, and 40 minutes left to vote instead of the 20 that it says are left right now.

Also, for anyone curious: Batman beat Bane and Harley beat Wonder Woman in votes. No shockers there.[/QUOTE]

Same. Mine showed 50 something minutes then changed to 22 something hours

Tried to get a xbox female Flash shirt in Chrome, IE, and Firefox and after 20 min, multiple refreshes, app deletion, unlikes, etc I can't get it to go through. I even downloaded Opera so I could try the Inspect Element trick but 'has-liked' shows 0 results in search. What an annoying giveaway, but thanks to all who tried to help out.

[quote name='tokyostomp']when i try to get a male shirt. it reads "Sorry... code not found". anyone have a extra code[/QUOTE]

Just keep trying, i went back to the site later and was able to get the code after getting the same message.

Used Chrome, trying to get female shirt, never worked for me. All I ended up with was 2 male Flash shirt codes. Thanks for sharing OP.

lol it's funny that it's easier to win games and xbox consoles from Lipton than it is to get a code off a DC Comic website. I gave up, I only wanted the PS3 theme, but it's not that serious

2nd week started and it looks like it's just the same shirt/theme/Arrow skin as rewards.

no new stuff

I managed to accidentally get a female flash avatar in the midst of spaming the like button to get it to work....

If anyone wants it for a judgement code or something I'm more than happy to trade it as I am a male, lol. I won't sell it though as it was free.

EDIT: Got a male, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cleaner7']I just did this and got a code but it gave me one for a male instead of a female like I selected :([/QUOTE]

Maybe you and sparta can trade?

[quote name='The 7th Number']Maybe you and sparta can trade?[/QUOTE]

You read my mind.

He sent me the code and I'm still getting the same error so I'm not sure what's going on. On my screen it even shows the female avatar on the picture on the left when it generated the code, unless it just defaults to that pic for everyone. Weird.

I was initially trying through Xbox.com so I decided to try on my Xbox console instead. At first it loads the generic screen that says "This code entitles you to..." but when it tries to load what the item is I get an error. I'll try again later.

It mind sound silly but I just tweeted the Injustice Twitter account about the issue so maybe they can fix it. I didn't see a Contact Us link on the website and didn't want to post it on FB.

I need a code for the ps3 theme. mine fail sauced for whatever reason. if you have one, pm me for a trade

[quote name='iRandom']
For those experiencing the blinking problem (after liking the page refreshes preventing you from choosing your avatar item)
Solution: Right when you like it, turn OFF your wifi. Your page should be stuck on the avatar selection screen. After done selecting, turn ON your wifi and hit CONFIRM [/QUOTE]

Was able to turn wifi off in time tonight to click PSN, then click North America, went to "loading..." turned wifi on it jumped right to the "liked" screen :(

[quote name='dennisb407']Was able to turn wifi off in time tonight to click PSN, then click North America, went to "loading..." turned wifi on it jumped right to the "liked" screen :([/QUOTE]
The blinking problem occurred in one of my account so I used this trick to get my avatar tee
you have to get to the CONFIRM button before you turn ON your wifi

[quote name='iRandom']The blinking problem occurred in one of my account so I used this trick to get my avatar tee
you have to get to the CONFIRM button before you turn ON your wifi[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your suggestion, but I just found the same theme on the PS Store for 99cents, alot easier lol

So you're saying the "loading..." screen goes to confirm? I might try for the tee

[quote name='dennisb407']Thank you for your suggestion, but I just found the same theme on the PS Store for 99cents, alot easier lol

So you're saying the "loading..." screen goes to confirm? I might try for the tee[/QUOTE]
it should be like this
XBLA or PSN
NA or EU
CONFIRM
before hitting confirm, turn your wifi back on

I just want to update this and say thanks a ton for posting this OP, I just got a confirmation email about the week 3 super prize, I was happy with a free Flash avatar shirt and Green Arrow skin but now I'm just ecstatic!

21 & Over Teddy Bear Avatar underwear
(confirmed on Canada accounts; 2 controller trick does not work)
thumblg.png

[quote name='HydroX']Teddy Bear underwear for the win! Hope there's a trick that lets US accounts have it.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I don't have any fancy pants for my avatar yet.

EDIT: Just bought some fancy pants and my avatar is now gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...

"We are unable to register you at this time
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause
"

[quote name='kalmah']Hmm...

"[/QUOTE]

Just tried it about a minute ago . It works. I just created an account through their website and not use a fb or twitter account
Used gibberish info

Yeah, I made an account through their website, I got the message. Tried with IE with no ad-block, no luck. I made a second account and I got the same message.

EDIT: It looks like the 360 code works just fine, but the PS3 one is what gives me the error message.

Oh, here's my 360 code, I have no need for it on the 360.

K4X4T-XDGYY-4JM79-KYCX4-24GPZ

[quote name='kalmah']Yeah, I made an account through their website, I got the message. Tried with IE with no ad-block, no luck. I made a second account and I got the same message.

EDIT: It looks like the 360 code works just fine, but the PS3 one is what gives me the error message.

Oh, here's my 360 code, I have no need for it on the 360.

K4X4T-XDGYY-4JM79-KYCX4-24GPZ[/QUOTE]

I already have plenty of the 360 codes
I'm sure someone will snag it though

[quote name='kalmah']Hmm...

"[/QUOTE]

Got the same message for PS3 when I tried as well.

@KALMAH. Thank you for the code. I attempted to use it and it shows as being in my que. Maybe when I find this game for $10, I will give it a spin.

Well I looked on the Darksiders II forums to see if there was a solution for us wanting a PS3 code for the Van Der Schmash DLC. Apparently it's been a problem since day one with it. It was fixed 3 or 4 times over the months and would glitch out again shortly afterward like the next day. So as it stands from what I gathered reading if you want an xbox code your good, PS3 your out of luck, Steam you might run into some problems but keep trying it might go through.

bread's done
Back