Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

I emailed Prize Logic like a half hour ago asking what was going to happen for those of us who won the Firedrill for MNR, GT5, and LBP2. I just got an email back with the following info:

You will receive ModNation Racers and Gran Turismo 5 on schedule. Due to the production delay of Little Big Planet 2, this game will be shipped separately and you will receive it a few days before it hits the streets in January..

I have things to trade!

- a Standard Definition rental of Men In Black (PSP/PS3);
- a Standard Definition rental of Charlie's Angels (PSP/PS3);

I look for any other rental won in the Subway contest.
PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ain't got shit on my inbox

2rdjjsz.jpg

[quote name='killthee']I saw this over at GAF:

T0rmS.png

I don't know where he got it from or even if it's true.[/QUOTE]

Came from GameFAQs or Gamespot, can't remember which side of the person who posted it was a part of. Saw it awhile ago but was hoping for more info, but it's why I'd mentioned the GT5 replacement. I'd rather wait for LBP2 since I'm not a driving sim fan but if not maybe I'll finally learn to love Gran Turismo.. :lol:

I'm getting GT5 instead of LBP2?

That suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Sent: Mon, October 4, 2010 4:53:55 PM
Subject: RE: Subway contest code error

No you will not receive a gift card. The Little Big Planet 2 prize will arrive a few days before it hits the stores on January 18th.

Thanks,

PrizeLogic Customer Support Team

-----Sounds like both places have different opinions at the moment ( Sony and Prizelogic)

Ugh, apparently I won a GT5 (Standard) but none of my pieces matches at all. I got a congratulatory email, though. Im hesitant to email them because I dont know if it is my name or my woman's name on the winning e-mail and, in fact, we never even received the initial email on either of the emails which would be an easy way of figuring it out. I don't think I'm going to pursue it, though, because the other winning email won a tier 3 prize (move bundle) and I'd rather have that one.. I guess it would be best not call attention to it. It should go back into the prize pool, correct?

Here is my email straight from prize logic:

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for participating in the Subway® Fiery Footlong Frenzy and congratulations on winning LittleBigPlanet™2. Unfortunately, the worldwide release of LittleBigPlanet™2 has been delayed.

Despite the shift in the worldwide release, please rest assured you will still receive LittleBigPlanet™2 before it hits stores! LittleBigPlanet™2 is currently scheduled for a January 18th release.

Click Here for more details on the release of LittleBigPlanet™2.

Hope that helps! Peace!

[quote name='pandanaut']I sent @subwayfreshbuzz a direct message asking. Perhaps if enough of us bug them about it we'll get a definite answer.[/QUOTE]

I've sent them numerous messages on Twitter. They never respond.

[quote name='SEH']I've sent them numerous messages on Twitter. They never respond.[/QUOTE]

:(

I wish we could get an answer. I have GT5 preordered.

[quote name='pandanaut']:(

I wish we could get an answer. I have GT5 preordered.[/QUOTE]

Looks like those who won LBP2 by itself will get a copy of GT5 instead and those who won the firedrill with MNR, GT5, and LBP2 will get MNR and GT5 as scheduled and will receive LBP2 sometime in early January.

[quote name='SEH']Looks like those who won LBP2 by itself will get a copy of GT5 instead and those who won the firedrill with MNR, GT5, and LBP2 will get MNR and GT5 as scheduled and will receive LBP2 sometime in early January.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if we get GT5 early then.

[quote name='gebura']Here is my email straight from prize logic:

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for participating in the Subway® Fiery Footlong Frenzy and congratulations on winning LittleBigPlanet™2. Unfortunately, the worldwide release of LittleBigPlanet™2 has been delayed.

Despite the shift in the worldwide release, please rest assured you will still receive LittleBigPlanet™2 before it hits stores! LittleBigPlanet™2 is currently scheduled for a January 18th release.

Click Here for more details on the release of LittleBigPlanet™2.

Hope that helps! Peace![/QUOTE]

Thanks for that info. I would much rather get LBP2 instead of GT5. I guess I couldn't complain too much either way though for a free game. :)

So I won Modnation Racers this morning, which is awesome, but I accidentally struck the wrong key on one number when typing in my zipcode and it wouldn't let me change it. I emailed prizelogic to see if they could adjust this. Anyone else have any issues like this, and did they get fixed?

I just won LBP2! Woot!

It said it's being sent to the address provided, though.. and it gave me no option to confirm or change it. It should be right, but is there any way to check it?

Edit: If I understand correctly, after reading back... People who won LBP2 will get GT5, likely, because LBP2 was delayed? That kinda sucks, but I'd settle for that.

Just need to win me a 40" TV now. :3

[quote name='mightymek']So I won Modnation Racers this morning, which is awesome, but I accidentally struck the wrong key on one number when typing in my zipcode and it wouldn't let me change it. I emailed prizelogic to see if they could adjust this. Anyone else have any issues like this, and did they get fixed?[/QUOTE]

Based on my experience with the USPS as long as the rest of your address was correct, the package will still get to you, just take a bit longer. I've mailed stuff out using the right address but wrong zip code and it just took an extra week or so.

[quote name='Mafoofoo']Any tips on winning? Because this is ridiculous.

LBP2
LBP2 LE

or
PS3MOVE
PS3MOVE BUNDLE

and stuff.[/QUOTE]

I just randomly threw peppers all over the board. I'm on level 3, as well, which means less chances of actually matching prizes... I've won LBP2 and a PSN movie rental, so far. I quit playing for a couple months, and recently came back to playing it about a week ago.

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']I guess ill stick with UGO giveaways I have better luck there. :D

Here's a Locoroco 2 code!
2P43-9BBB-RN44
Enjoy! ;)

Real Code:
893H-B2BM-RNLH
[/QUOTE]

Gone! And it was not me. xD

I've been playing this for quite a while and it's getting really frustrating. I've only won 1 PSN code.

There's only 1 prize I want and the game constantly teases me with it. I'd give anything to win the Uncharted 2: Fortune Hunter's Edition.

I think I've entered every single contest that has given away a copy and no luck. I think at this point, I'd trade most of my video game collection for the Fortune Hunter's Edition :(

[quote name='TheAngryCAG']I've been playing this for quite a while and it's getting really frustrating. I've only won 1 PSN code.

There's only 1 prize I want and the game constantly teases me with it. I'd give anything to win the Uncharted 2: Fortune Hunter's Edition.

I think I've entered every single contest that has given away a copy and no luck. I think at this point, I'd trade most of my video game collection for the Fortune Hunter's Edition :([/QUOTE]

I highly doubt you will win that from this contest.

I would kill for one myself.

I just want to make something clear, some people do not know how this game works. The winners are determined when you enter your code, and where and when you place your peppers. So if those align, you will win. Now, your chances rise in winning if you place the peppers in the same places all the time.

I have won 2x GT5, modnation racers, and 7psn codes.

[quote name='legendarydogs']I just want to make something clear, some people do not know how this game works. The winners are determined when you enter your code, and where and when you place your peppers. So if those align, you will win. Now, your chances rise in winning if you place the peppers in the same places all the time. I have won 2x GT5, modnation racers, and 7psn codes.[/QUOTE] The win has nothing to do with where you place the peppers, considering the mobile site does not require you to enter the peppers, and others have stated that they can tell when they when by flashes after they start the pepper game, before placing the peppers. Whether the win is accomplished after entering the code, or starting the flash game before placing the peppers I don't know.

I just want GT5, I have so far won a rental for clash of the titans and PSN game high velocity bowling. I read elsewhere that the layout of the peppers doesnt matter... Anymore tips? Should I be playing my 3 turns per day one after another or should I wain a couple hours between codes? I have been playing with my email plus my girlfriends everyday for over a week now.

[quote name='neverletthem']The win has nothing to do with where you place the peppers, considering the mobile site does not require you to enter the peppers, and others have stated that they can tell when they when by flashes after they start the pepper game, before placing the peppers. Whether the win is accomplished after entering the code, or starting the flash game before placing the peppers I don't know.[/QUOTE]

You lost all credibility when you spelt "win" as "when."

[quote name='legendarydogs']You lost all credibility when you spelt "win" as "when."[/QUOTE]
you lost all your credit when you posted something false.

guy who makes grammar errors but is correct >>>>> guy who doesn't know what hes talking about.

for those asking about anyone actually receiving a prize yet:

only the MOVE associated prizes have been reported thus far. it is likely that they shipped those out only to satisfy the claim "win it before you can buy it", or however it goes exactly.

the rest of us who won prizes that are already available in stores are likely going to have to wait the 8-10 weeks. i know some people who won MNR in late august posted here that they are still waiting for that game.

[quote name='legendarydogs']You lost all credibility when you spelt "win" as "when."[/QUOTE]

You lost all credibility when you spouted bullshit. The pepper placement does not matter, and has been discussed throughout this entire 100 page thread. Stop acting like a dick about one spelling error just because he told you you were wrong, and provided proof. The fact that you don't have to even play the game through mobile phones has been talked about frequently. Grow up.

Hey guys, I just won the Uncharted 2 Expansion pack. PM me if you want to trade or whatever.

EDIT: Just won Patapon 2 as well! :)

[quote name='neverletthem']The win has nothing to do with where you place the peppers, considering the mobile site does not require you to enter the peppers, and others have stated that they can tell when they when by flashes after they start the pepper game, before placing the peppers. Whether the win is accomplished after entering the code, or starting the flash game before placing the peppers I don't know.[/QUOTE]

Can you provide a link with information that discusses the whole game flashing before a win thing? I'm definitely interested in what was said about it.

[quote name='pandanaut']I sent @subwayfreshbuzz a direct message asking. Perhaps if enough of us bug them about it we'll get a definite answer.[/QUOTE]

Please do not bug them. Just be patient and wait. Many a deal and or contest has been ruined by idiots deluging inboxes and making copious inquiries as to where their free stuff is.

And to whomever wanted to know about the "flashing" - The game is a flash based application. It doesn't flash when there's a winning entry any more than when there's a non-winning entry.

[quote name='legendarydogs']You lost all credibility when you spelt "win" as "when."[/QUOTE] If you're going to poke me on a grammar accident, be aware that "spelt" is a type of wheat, and the proper term is "spelled". [quote name='aporter727']Can you provide a link with information that discusses the whole game flashing before a win thing? I'm definitely interested in what was said about it.[/QUOTE] Sure, they were two posters here who had the same thing, a slowdown in placing peppers: [quote name='PlumeNoir']But one thing it does is, after I enter the code and click the "Fire up the game" pop-up window, if the screen flashes red and then the game slows down when it is time to place the peppers, I know I won. If the game plays normally, with no flash or slow-down, then I know I didn't win. (Sadly, I have only been able to prove this with movie codes.)[/QUOTE] [quote name='sneakysnake128']I also noticed this. Back when I was actually winning a lot of stuff the game would slowdown. Now its been 5 days straight of winning nothing and there have been no slowdowns in that time frame.[/QUOTE]

Is there a certain trick to it? I feel that I've played a ton and just haven't won anything.

3 different emails, 3 codes a day for almost two weeks (almost out of codes) and all I've won is two PSN movie rentals and Locoroco 2 (for which I don't have a PSP for).

How is it that all these other people are winning multiple LBP2's, GT5's, and other stuff and I win a rental of Last Action Hero, a prize that a Chicago bum would spit at me if I tried to give to him...

[quote name='bigsexydh']From: Maureen Aiello [email protected]
Sent: Mon, October 4, 2010 4:53:55 PM
Subject: RE: Subway contest code error

No you will not receive a gift card. The Little Big Planet 2 prize will arrive a few days before it hits the stores on January 18th.

Thanks,

PrizeLogic Customer Support Team

-----Sounds like both places have different opinions at the moment ( Sony and Prizelogic)[/QUOTE]

Thanks that's good to know. BTW, how long did it take for them to reply to your email? I emailed PrizeLogic a few days ago asking the same thing and still no response.

bread's done
Back